Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MattB

Real Name MattB   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 5, 2009, 17:01
Total Comments 7 (Suspect)
User ID 54807

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Botanicula Debuts in Humble Bundle; GOG.com Preorder Makeup
4. Re: Botanicula Debuts in Humble Bundle; GOG.com Preorder Makeup Apr 20, 2012, 15:32 MattB

I agree its not in good taste for the pre order folks. Yet I think you've missed the results from previous bundles. They attract huge numbers of people that normally would not buy the game. Botanicula is not exactly a main stream game so if anything this will be a big marketing push for them.

Plus you need to pay at least $5 to get steam keys.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Rise of Immortals Beta Key Giveaway
36. Re: Rise of Immortals Beta Key Giveaway May 18, 2011, 17:54 MattB

I would like a key please  

News Comments > Steam Guard Leaves Beta
1. Re: Steam Guard Leaves Beta Mar 16, 2011, 23:13 MattB

I had my reservations about this, but it seems to be a really positive level of protection with no downside. I haven't used it yet, but I can't see a reason not too. Activate on as many computers as you want, you just need to validate from your email address. ++valve  

News Comments > On Sale
8. Re: On Sale Mar 5, 2011, 12:23 MattB

What do you think about the ubisoft weekend deal pack? Id love to pick up some of these games, I just dont feel right giving ubi money tho with the track they seem to be on.  

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Perks for Left 4 Dead 2 Purchases
2. Re: Team Fortress 2 Perks for Left 4 Dead 2 Purchases Oct 6, 2010, 23:02 MattB

I'm not gonna parrot the steam forums, but I was let down by the sacrifice DLC. I loved how they built up to it with the comic(pure greatness). Then I saw how big the download was(3.4 gigs) and thought wow this it gonna be huge. Turns out is a relatively short campaign that barely syncs with the comic and an old campaign. I guess I just expect more from valve.
--valve;

News Comments > Steam Wallet Beta
33. Re: Steam Wallet Beta Sep 14, 2010, 14:17 MattB

Seems like they are implementing it for future microtransaction projects to me. Test now, use later kind of deal.  

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Feb 5, 2010, 12:12 MattB

Im pretty sure it was apple who stole it from Xerox. Microsoft then ripped off Apple.  

7 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo