Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sean Walsh

Real Name Sean Walsh   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname DDI
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 9, 2000, 00:20
Total Comments 790 (Graduate)
User ID 5477

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Gold - Star Wars Battlefront
14. Re: Could be a hoot Sep 2, 2004, 15:34 DDI

PC.IGN had a bunch of features on it... other than that...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
33. Re: Don't shoot! Sep 2, 2004, 12:27 DDI

Or maybe it was about time we had someone go full bore in one direction and sticking to it. The direction wasn't caused by Bush, Clinton or anyone else but the yahoos in the Middle east. To pull the reigns in now and go oh yea maybe we should go the other way, heres a cookie for your trouble, isn't the way to do it. People have been saying "This country is going down the wrong path" since its existence, this crap isn't new.

The last thing we need is a president changing course after discovering another nuance in every decision. That pisses everyone off and invites abuse instead of just the people from who disagree with it.

31. Re: New jaw bone. Aug 27, 2004, 11:35 DDI

When people are polled KNOWING(or informed by the pollster) that embryos are destroyed, the results are split down the middle for (iirc) and against destructive embryo research. But when people are polled asking if stem cell research is ok thing to do etc etc its overwhelming positive, of course.

Federal funding isn't the end all of research. And I don't see why saying use what you got before you destroy more embryos is such a terrible thing.

10. Re: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Aug 27, 2004, 09:11 DDI

Anyone getting errors trying to sign up?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Choosing the Best CPU for Doom III Aug 26, 2004, 09:29 DDI

Athlon64 wins!

News Comments > DOOM 3 Sales
20. Re: *yawn* Aug 24, 2004, 11:24 DDI

Just because more people were willing to buy it does not mean piracy didn't hurt the sales.

Piracy hurts the PC games industry more than the consoles because its so easy. Why write a game for a PC when some warez monkey will get it before its released, you don't really hear much of that for console games do you?

This comment was edited on Aug 24, 11:26.

News Comments > Richard Burns Rally Gold
22. Re: No subject Aug 23, 2004, 20:03 DDI

"Realistic spectators, who cheer as you speed past, sometimes stray onto the track"

I think they could have made a game purely out of that.

They did, it was called Carmageddon.

News Comments > Rome: Total War Demo
36. Re: BLAH Aug 23, 2004, 15:00 DDI

Uh whats so mediocre about the demo? Are you bitching that they didn't give you the entire game in the demo?

A monkey could figure out the camera controls.

News Comments > BF: Vietnam WW2 Mod
3. Re: No subject Aug 20, 2004, 13:49 DDI

Maybe you should've played more maps... Vietnam isn't all jungle in reality anyway, smarty.

News Comments > Morning Q&As
13. Re: BFV Aug 20, 2004, 13:47 DDI

So wait, it took you guys a full month to come out with a hotfix for the M60 and nearly six months for 1.1 but you started porting bf1942 content to BFV within a few weeks?

Heres a crazy thought...more than one person works on BF:V.

Maybe some of the art guys started working on the mod while the programmers worked on patches or somethin.. use your brain

News Comments > Jaws Game Plans
17. Re: Huh? Aug 18, 2004, 11:32 DDI

Man.. people bitch when someone makes a sequel and people still bitch when someone comes up with a relatively unique game idea

spelling

This comment was edited on Aug 18, 11:32.

News Comments > Xpand Rally Demo Delay
3. Re: Chrome engine looks sweet Aug 12, 2004, 18:10 DDI

Man seems sweet... too bad the demo isn't out there anymore and the new one won't be for awhile

News Comments > Steam Update
10. Re: What is CZ Aug 12, 2004, 13:14 DDI

STEAM OWNS YOU BITCHES! I would like to be able to download a paid for game legally instead of putting up with pre order bullshit.

News Comments > DOOM 3 Flare & Duct Tape Mods
35. Re: No subject Aug 9, 2004, 08:41 DDI

It's not logical that you wouldn't be able to tape the flashlight to your head or arm for that matter.

Yea its real logical to tape something to your body while you are in combat with hordes that can jump 10 feet in a split second. The flashlight would be knocked clear off your body into some dark corner and then you'd be proper fucked. And maybe just maybe taping it to your head might not be too logical either, it makes yourself an easy target.

Buncha whiners. Play the game as it was meant to be played and stop whining that its too hard waaaa.

This comment was edited on Aug 9, 08:43.

News Comments > DOOM 3 Duct Tape Mod
76. Re: No subject Aug 6, 2004, 14:34 DDI

Yeah, but who's fault is that? It's the gamers. If you don't have the self control not to use it, don't whine about it later.

Not entirely, some games rely on you quicksaving, having poor autosave locations. Plus sometimes you don't even realize you are doing it! I need to be saved from myself!

News Comments > etc.
1. ...stupid ass NYTimes Aug 6, 2004, 12:47 DDI

Someone should tell that reporter, it's spelled id not Id software. Each Id in that article makes my eyes bleed.

News Comments > DOOM 3 Duct Tape Mod
44. Re: No subject Aug 6, 2004, 12:42 DDI

Far Cry is the first game in a long time to make me tense, angry, etc and it felt good. And all because of save points instead of quicksaves. Most games with quicksaves lose the tension because its hey I can just save after every jump or after every enemy I've shot.

News Comments > Operation Flashpoint 2 Date Update
6. Re: Bah Aug 6, 2004, 12:34 DDI

GIVE ME A SCREENSHOT! I need my fix come on BIS come on come on come on come on

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - DOOM 3
114. Re: No subject Aug 3, 2004, 16:03 DDI

You guys make us ebgames preorder chumps cry like baby jesus

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - DOOM 3
59. Re: Happy Doom Day ! Aug 3, 2004, 12:49 DDI

Its all good... I ordered a Logitech Z-680 and it should show up tomorrow... DooM3 5.1 goodness

790 Comments. 40 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo