Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ere

Real Name ere   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname eRe4s3r
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description 3D-Modeller, Anime Geek, Internet Addict, Lurker
Homepage http://ere4s3r.deviantart.com
Signed On Jan 29, 2009, 14:16
Total Comments 8193 (Guru)
User ID 54727

User comment history
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

News Comments > Dying Light Opening Cinematic
7. Re: Dying Light Opening Cinematic Dec 10, 2014, 09:19 eRe4s3r

Wildone wrote on Dec 10, 2014, 08:07:
Lets see you do better!!!! Oh wait...

I see you need yet more hugs

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Flight Simulator X Lands on Steam Next Week
1. Re: Flight Simulator X Lands on Steam Next Week Dec 10, 2014, 09:18 eRe4s3r

The world is ending...  

News Comments > Dying Light Opening Cinematic
4. Re: Dying Light Opening Cinematic Dec 10, 2014, 03:47 eRe4s3r

The interns must have had a field day with this No way this is something professionals produced and think "Yeah, that's going to draw people in to play our game!!!!!"

That feels more like the intro to some 1984 text adventure.

News Comments > More BF4 DLC Planned
9. Re: More BF4 DLC Planned Dec 10, 2014, 01:24 eRe4s3r

Yeah right.. Last played BF4.. 3 months ago ;p

I learned my lessons from BF3, never again Premium. This trickle down DLC crap fragments the community and is altogether a giant heap of crap.

Good luck finding a server nowadays that plays the map you like. Because all you get is a "ALL DLC" server or a single DLC server for China rising, and with luck 1 or 2 servers for Strike of Karkand.

With every DLC, I want to play BF4 *less*

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again
45. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again Dec 9, 2014, 15:13 eRe4s3r

Creston wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 13:11:
eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 12:32:
Quinn wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 03:10:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 02:34:
Creston wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 00:36:
It's sad news, obviously, but I want them to take their time. I want Witcher 3 to be awesome, and if that takes twelve more weeks, it takes twelve more weeks. I'd have more time to play it in May/June anyway.

(Of course, it's also possible they saw DA:I and looked at their own graphics, and realized their claim that it'd be the best looking RPG ever was under fire. )
Really man? DA:I's graphics are in some cases worse then the alpha release graphics that were showcased over a year and a half ago. Don't even get me started on the plastic models that are used for the medium settings on the graphics option. Ugh.

Those plastic models -- mostly for full-plated armors -- are still there on Ultra, mate. When I look at my character with his full Orlesian Lion (or something) armor, it keeps reminding me of this plastic, silver looking shield I had when I was 8..

Good.. because I thought I was the only one who noticed that

Do you guys mean the sparkly shit that's stuck to all metal objects? I think it's the HBAO that's causing that. I haven't actually fiddled around to find it yet, but I don't think it's inherent to the textures. It definitely seems to be some kind of post-processing effect.

Oh it's definitely some sort of post effect, but I don't think it goes away with a setting we can set... at least not on Ultra or High... ,p

Ps.: And yeah, wtf is up with the hair when it's not maxed mesh detail you'd think HAIR would be an area where you can't make a lot of quality compromises.. but setting that to medium nearly gave me a laughing fit...

And I had also some really funny disappearing meshes issues in skyhold, especially when you get your "deco" ;p Like floating stuff, entire market stands invisible (but still for some reason able to activate) and stuff like that... I think I broke the game later on by doing some.. random crap ;p

40. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again Dec 9, 2014, 12:32 eRe4s3r

Quinn wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 03:10:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 02:34:
Creston wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 00:36:
It's sad news, obviously, but I want them to take their time. I want Witcher 3 to be awesome, and if that takes twelve more weeks, it takes twelve more weeks. I'd have more time to play it in May/June anyway.

(Of course, it's also possible they saw DA:I and looked at their own graphics, and realized their claim that it'd be the best looking RPG ever was under fire. )
Really man? DA:I's graphics are in some cases worse then the alpha release graphics that were showcased over a year and a half ago. Don't even get me started on the plastic models that are used for the medium settings on the graphics option. Ugh.

Those plastic models -- mostly for full-plated armors -- are still there on Ultra, mate. When I look at my character with his full Orlesian Lion (or something) armor, it keeps reminding me of this plastic, silver looking shield I had when I was 8..

Good.. because I thought I was the only one who noticed that

News Comments > No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe
28. Re: No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe Dec 9, 2014, 12:10 eRe4s3r

Wildone wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 12:07:
wow URRRRR very very special!!! How precious.

Thanks, do you want a hug?

25. Re: No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe Dec 9, 2014, 12:06 eRe4s3r

Wildone wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 12:03:
Hows that different from buying the game 6 months later, and demanding the same thing?! lol You wanna reset everyone upon purchase?

I am not buying MP games 6 months later and not 40 days later On release, or never

24. Re: No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe Dec 9, 2014, 12:05 eRe4s3r

SpectralMeat wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 11:59:
eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 11:33:
But I want to have relative fairness in games I buy, and it's clear the devs of this can't even spell that word.
Fairness like in that other space game you mean?

Well I never said their decisions there make me happy. But to me they are less relevant there, because I mainly got Star Citizen for Squadron 42 and MOD support

22. Re: No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe Dec 9, 2014, 12:02 eRe4s3r

Wildone wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 11:48:
What fairness? Your not competing with anyone. Go Solo till you have the funds to 'compete' and fight, if thats what you want. The universe existed before you and will continue after your gone

Not competition or fairness inside the game, Monetary fairness in reality. If I buy a game on Release I want to be first (in that relation of release). Not 40 days too late.

This makes a purchase for me very .. uh.. un... not.. well, it doesn't make sense to me to support a dev that does that, is what I am saying.

17. Re: No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe Dec 9, 2014, 11:33 eRe4s3r

Wildone wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 11:25:
Awwww whts da matter u wanted to be furstt to everyweeeefing?? QQQQQ

eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 10:09:
Lmao.. and why should I buy the game now then? Fuck these devs

maybe But I want to have relative fairness in games I buy, and it's clear the devs of this can't even spell that word.

15. Re: No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe Dec 9, 2014, 11:22 eRe4s3r

Deathman29 wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 10:37:
eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 10:32:
Darks wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 10:24:

Exactly, These guys have dug the hold wide and deep. Glad im really not into space games that much anymore. Ill just keep waiting on Stat Citizen.

I don't think they even notice what huge hole they dug themselves here. Even the devs say new players should play solo first which... I am speechless. This is a MMO with no offline singleplayer, no story, no npc's.. nothing. And that's their advice?

That's like saying "Yo, we made a super awesome game here, but new players should play that other, shittier game we made"

Well I can see why they might say solo first.
First few times I was taken out by people very quickly just even undocking from the station. It was frustrating but with time and finally getting the hang of it... it hasn't happened since.

Think they are just worried about people getting ganked right away. Overall finding people in the universe, it some what seems few and far between the further you move out from the starter systems.

My advise, don't hang around outside stations for very long with valuable goods.

Personally the online portion seems the best IMO and while you can flip between them as your character transfers between them (if not mistaken still) it really makes no big difference. If you want some quiet time, play solo. If you want some potential action just jump online right away.

The thing is, for most people solo is about as boring as watching paint dry. If you are a dev, wouldn't you do everything you can to make your NEW players happy? Apparently not if you are the elite devs....

I just don't understand the reasoning behind it. Every MMO ever had wipes after beta.

8. Re: No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe Dec 9, 2014, 10:32 eRe4s3r

Darks wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 10:24:

Exactly, These guys have dug the hold wide and deep. Glad im really not into space games that much anymore. Ill just keep waiting on Stat Citizen.

I don't think they even notice what huge hole they dug themselves here. Even the devs say new players should play solo first which... I am speechless. This is a MMO with no offline singleplayer, no story, no npc's.. nothing. And that's their advice?

That's like saying "Yo, we made a super awesome game here, but new players should play that other, shittier game we made"

1. Re: No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe Dec 9, 2014, 10:09 eRe4s3r

35. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again Dec 9, 2014, 09:37 eRe4s3r

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 08:22:
eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 07:46:
Sidenote: Pillars of Eternity is still announced to come out Winter 2014.. not sure about you guys, but it's pretty damn winterly here... ^^

Winter doesn't end until march 2015 sadly.

Let's hope it's not going to be March 2015 then ;p

29. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again Dec 9, 2014, 07:46 eRe4s3r

I am guessing they noticed their current release schedule put them too close to DA:I and PoE and figured they might as well polish up the game properly.

Sidenote: Pillars of Eternity is still announced to come out Winter 2014.. not sure about you guys, but it's pretty damn winterly here... ^^

And I have the feeling PoE is one of these games that has replayability.. because multiple drastically different endings... (unlike DA:I which imo has nearly zero replayablity)

News Comments > Hearthstone Expands
7. Re: Hearthstone Expands Dec 9, 2014, 06:55 eRe4s3r

Wetworks24 wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 21:02:
Spent a lot of last week playing arena since they released the GvG cards early for arena.

If you log in now you get 3 free GvG packs.

Nope, no cards here.. only a free arena battle ;/

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Dec 9, 2014, 01:51 eRe4s3r

nin wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 20:12:
Things were going ok, until they got to the dog food.

Skittles in milk actually sounds delicious...

Dog food is perfectly edible for humans by the way ,p And probably more healthy

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Dec 8, 2014, 14:40 eRe4s3r

Creston wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 11:03:
I know. I keep throwing money at my screen, and nothing happens...

(although because I have glasses, and fairly strong ones at that, I'm pretty certain I won't be able to actually use the Oculus. )

You can expect the final OR to work with glasses... The question is rather whether custom made lense caps are something to look into if it's really annoying to have glasses and OR at the same time on...

I expect there to be some hardware modding and aftermarket stuff for the OR to fly around, no doubt to make life easier for legally blind people (I have glasses too, but I see VERY well up close)

News Comments > inXile TMs Meanwhile & Van Buren
6. Re: inXile TMs Meanwhile & Van Buren Dec 8, 2014, 11:01 eRe4s3r

ok.. but Meantime? I doubt anyone asked them to do that.. because I doubt anyone even knew that "idea" (not even a game)  

8193 Comments. 410 pages. Viewing page 42.
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo