Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ere

Real Name ere   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname eRe4s3r
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description 3D-Modeller, Anime Geek, Internet Addict, Lurker
Homepage http://ere4s3r.deviantart.com
Signed On Jan 29, 2009, 14:16
Total Comments 7011 (Guru)
User ID 54727

User comment history
< Newer [ 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launch Party
46. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launch Party Mar 25, 2014, 16:00 eRe4s3r

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 08:07:
Wow, that fire pillar event early in Act V is brutal.

The difficulty of that when you reach lvl 70 is even more brutal. Wow s that a brick-wall to go from lvl 60 to lvl 70 .. I had to take down difficulty down to Expert from Torment 2 when that quest with the death-crystal things happens, I can handle crowds.. but not when fighting a boss that can 3 hit-kill me ;p

I give it though that the act 5 end-boss fight is absolutely epic. I had to think of a char build just for that and the boss fight got progressively harder the lower hp he had.

Either way, loving Crusader too.. 2 hours for 23 levels leveling purely in adventure mode on MASTER Which has the benefit that I get rift crystals for my lvl 70 chars... and thanks to a few imperial jewels low level chars can dish out (relatively) insane damage ;p

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
9. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 25, 2014, 15:53 eRe4s3r

Agrajag wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 06:09:
eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 00:09:
Because it definitely does not take skill to be a mom, everyone can do it.

I'm pretty sure I lack the proper parts to be a mom...

For giggles... you can adopt a child and pretend to be a mom all day long... even if male..... you can even buy synthetic breasts with feeding systems nowadays and for the parts you do have extra... there are procedures for that.. and if that's your fancy who am I to judge

Either way, I was just bored when I wrote my initial post.... ;p

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 25, 2014, 15:37 eRe4s3r

jdreyer wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 15:00:
Microsoft Ships Surface Pro 2 Tablets with Wrong, Slower Processor.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

But not MS.. who silently clears their storage of outdated tablets this way to customers that can't tell the difference. The few that can are a minority....

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 25, 2014, 00:09 eRe4s3r

is "mom" nowadays a way to express skill? Because it definitely does not take skill to be a mom, everyone can do it. So more like "random dweeb with children fails to understand the intertubes"  

24. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launch Party Mar 24, 2014, 14:57 eRe4s3r

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Mar 24, 2014, 14:46:
I have put entirely too much time into Diablo 3 already, so I already have 5 pretty well geared 60s, one of each class. It seems best to play one to 70 and finish Act 5, unlocking the Mystic, THEN going back and starting my Crusader.

Then the Crusader will have Jeweler/Blacksmith/Mystic, 4th storage tab, and I can easily steamroll him to 70, potential weaknesses be damned.

Although I do feel a cold coming on, I wonder if I will be too sick to go to work tomorrow?

Error 37 called, and wants to stop you from making the mistake of playing a Blizzard game on launch day... even if just expansion

16. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launch Party Mar 24, 2014, 11:39 eRe4s3r

Optional nickname wrote on Mar 24, 2014, 11:36:
Well the 12 14 year wait is fine by me, I am glad I decided to miss out on the last two years of torture. How did you all do it?

We didn't play it beyond the bare minimum

9. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launch Party Mar 24, 2014, 10:35 eRe4s3r

Pigeon wrote on Mar 24, 2014, 10:22:
I did some paragon leveling this weekend and was really enjoying the game. Got a few legendary drops, one of which was a nice pair of burning boots, and crafted (dropped pattern) an awesome set wand for my wizard. Probably need to work on my wizard's build some though. I can do massive burst damage, but I run out of mana fast and have to real watch my cooldowns.

Firewalker boots are awesome indeed ,) BUt as for Wizard equipment.. I crafted me an extremely powerful 2 handed axe from a unique plan I found for my wizard... I know.. 2 handed axe, wtf right? But look at the stats...

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/eRe4s3r-2812/hero/2477561

It's gonna be a while until I find something that can bring me back to wand and off-hand with that kind of damage boost.

Aside that I have been really unlucky with drops for my Wizard ;/ But I can run around and not be MANA starved ;p Also Archon is only there for the on-cast-damage boost. Usually I have teleport there.

Compared to my DH anyway

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/eRe4s3r-2812/hero/2045101
(Note the Amulet and Cloak which gives me 3 immortal wolves ! ;p) And as I found only physical damage boosts, all my skill are focused on physical damage where possible...

For the record, my Wizard, With Doctor and Barb are 100% AH free.

This comment was edited on Mar 24, 2014, 10:53.

News Comments > MXGP Demo
4. Re: MXGP Demo Mar 24, 2014, 00:24 eRe4s3r

siapnar wrote on Mar 23, 2014, 22:33:
Wish the physics were more realistic. This could get old really fast with less proper feel to the bikes.

It got old 20 years ago, nowadays it's a dead horse that has resurrected as a rainbow unicorn, roasted by pony haters and eaten by cannibalistic old pony elder gods in order to gain higher cookie production.....

Yeah, I felt like writing that in the morning

Btw: Whenever an unlock says "It's a really bad idea" I can not help myself and have to click it. Curse you, human curiosity!

News Comments > Diablo III Double XP Weekend
35. Re: Diablo III Double XP Weekend Mar 22, 2014, 05:26 eRe4s3r

PropheT wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 01:48:
Quinn wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 22:50:
The best legendaries will be replaced with better normal rare drops in RoS and paragon levels only start making a real difference after you've reached a pretty hardcore paragon level. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hated the game at release. Bought the expansion today. Great improvements since the initial release.

You don't really need an extremely high paragon level to make a difference. I'm at 35, which doesn't seem incredibly high, but it's 5% run speed and some life on hit and resistances... it's not game-changing for sure, but I notice. That'd be fairly easy to get to in a weekend with 100% XP bonus.

When they originally announced the expansion it just made me kind of sad because of how disappointing the game was, but now I'm excited for Tuesday. I totally understand where people still might not want to jump into it, especially if the always-online part was a major factor, but Blizzard sticking with the game and improving it like they have is admirable and appreciated.

Now if they can make the story in the expansion not be as embarrassingly stupid like the first four acts I'd buy them all a beer

I totally agree with this I am paragon 42 and the bad drop-rate + AH ruined the fun for me so I stopped, because there simply wasn't any point. But now I love it ;p Got my Barb to level 59 in less than 16 hours. (Before this 100XP boost.. gonna make him level 60 today ,P)

News Comments > Diablo III Double XP Weekend
25. Re: Diablo III Double XP Weekend Mar 21, 2014, 23:46 eRe4s3r

jdreyer wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 21:02:
PHJF wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 20:24:
There's already way too much XP. Playing through from start to finish on Hard (which let's be honest is really Normal) netted me fifty seven levels. It should actually be an accomplishment getting that far.

The game may very well be better than it was but as a religious Diablo II player I still find DIII fundamentally and irreparably flawed.

Oh, given all the fixes, what's still broken? The one thing I hated was the skill "tree," and I understand it remains unchanged, but what else? Lack of random levels?

I gotta admit I come up with only 1 thing now, shit ain't random enough. Items are superb now, and new skills and crafting money sinks, no AH.. everything I wanted in D3 is now in it..

But the overland maps are not random enough, and the acts are too short. There should be 5+ level dungeons etc.. but that's just a tiny thing... Adventure mode is what I will play exclusively once I am fed up with the campaign playthrough

General Discussion > Crowd Funding Section?
2. Re: Crowd Funding Section? Mar 21, 2014, 13:04 eRe4s3r

Back as a resounding "yes" in this forum category?

I would like to see such a thing too, but I doubt anyone else reads here

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 21, 2014, 12:49 eRe4s3r

Creston wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 11:53:
7 to 15 times? So Direct3D is actively destroying 700% of performance in games?

Somehow I find those claims fairly difficult to believe.

Carmack said the same thing a few months back....

11. Re: Into the Black Mar 21, 2014, 01:23 eRe4s3r

NegaDeath wrote on Mar 20, 2014, 23:14:
This is where it starts to fall apart. They've been chipping away with lobbyists for years and now that the first crack has formed it's starting to splinter off. It won't stop at these ISP's, it won't stop at Netflix.

All it'll do is raise prices, and finally, lead everyone back to piracy. If you make watching a show more expensive than it is to download it illegally, you have lost. (Which is why Game of Thrones is most pirated show in history)

News Comments > More QuakeCon Preregistration Tonight
4. Re: More QuakeCon Preregistration Tonight Mar 20, 2014, 05:05 eRe4s3r

Ah so it's a lan party... 150$ for a lan party is pretty costly...  

News Comments > 75 More Steam Greenlights
10. Re: 75 More Steam Greenlights Mar 20, 2014, 04:53 eRe4s3r

Frijoles wrote on Mar 20, 2014, 00:15:
Asmo wrote on Mar 19, 2014, 21:11:
Looking at some of the "greenlights", I think they need to institute a "red light" program to take some of the white noise out of the list...

I've stopped looking at the New Releases tab in Steam. There's so much trash there, the good games are getting lost in the list. I figure I'll hear about the better games from here at Blues or other places on the web. It used to be that I'd click every game on that New Release tab to see what it was. Haven't done that in a while though.

Same here, Steam has gotten completely unusable with all that junk they spam the release tab with.

News Comments > More QuakeCon Preregistration Tonight
2. Re: BLUE- BUG under the BF4 Naval announcement below! Mar 19, 2014, 22:53 eRe4s3r

But we all know what you wanted to say Thehe

Quakecon though.. what's the point? Quake Live, TES Online... what else does Bethesda and ID have to even show. (Serious question, I have no idea what)

News Comments > Sacred 3 in August
2. Re: Sacred 3 in August Mar 19, 2014, 22:47 eRe4s3r

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Mar 19, 2014, 21:42:
Hrm... couldn't really see a ton of gameplay in that video, but the game is going to have to be pretty badass to make a dent in the Diablo 3 / PoE / Grim Dawn world.

Sacred 1 = not bad.
Sacred 2 = terrible DRM, had to skip it.
Sacred 3 = simultaneous release on consoles? Uh oh.

Gameplay "Trailers" with no UI active always make me doubtful... we'll see whether it's good or not soon enough though ;p

Co-Release with PS3 and X360 is really iffy though. Seems like a developer didn't get their game out before the target consoles became obsolete

News Comments > Paradox Interactive to Distribute Pillars of Eternity
4. Re: Paradox Interactive to Distribute Pillars of Eternity Mar 19, 2014, 11:13 eRe4s3r

dj LiTh wrote on Mar 19, 2014, 10:09:
I like this pairing, paradox is aces in my book.

Clearly you didn't buy SOTS 2 and suffered their bullshit refund offer that was tainted by deceit and lies. Stranding us who believed in Paradox's word with neither refund nor working game.

Yeah, aces alright

Or how about dropping Support for Sengoku after 4 patches despite promising us that it will be supported for "years" ... funny how trust works in this business huh...

To me, Paradox is a worse publisher than EA.

News Comments > Unity 5 Announced
16. Re: Unity 5 Announced Mar 19, 2014, 04:07 eRe4s3r

Vulkan wrote on Mar 18, 2014, 20:25:
With Unity 5, Kerbal Space Program will finally get some sorely needed 64 bit support on Windows platforms, one of the best bits of good news I've heard this week.

Huh? I see no mention anywhere that KSP will convert to Unity 5 nor 64bit

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 18, 2014, 11:44 eRe4s3r

Ah CD Projekt doing a mobile game with a "New business model" ... what can possibly go wrong!

*Everything

7011 Comments. 351 pages. Viewing page 41.
< Newer [ 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo