Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ere

Real Name ere   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname eRe4s3r
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description 3D-Modeller, Anime Geek, Internet Addict, Lurker
Homepage http://ere4s3r.deviantart.com
Signed On Jan 29, 2009, 14:16
Total Comments 8164 (Guru)
User ID 54727

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Trailer
7. Re: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Trailer May 8, 2015, 04:11 eRe4s3r

grudgebearer wrote on May 7, 2015, 20:08:
A terrible depiction of space. I understand the need for some theatricality, but bright orange clouds is not the way to pull it off.

Normally I'd say.. space has to be colorful but in WH40 I have to say.. space should be dark, depressing and scary as fuck. There are way too many colors in that trailer, and orange/blue is like so overused in color balance that I wonder who made that scene.. and why they didn't pay that guy more to get more creative.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailer
25. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailer May 8, 2015, 01:53 eRe4s3r

Quinn wrote on May 7, 2015, 20:05:
Is this gonna be the GOTY or what!? Way more than 3 hours of gameplay content out there already. That's a dev confident about their product. Sceptics can fuck off at this hour.

Ah yes, because hype is always SUCH good advice with RPG's....

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailer
18. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailer May 7, 2015, 17:07 eRe4s3r

Cutter wrote on May 7, 2015, 13:06:
Motherfucker is that ever gory! Cyclops though! Never see enough of them in CRPGs for some reason. Always loved the cyclops since the old Sinbad flick as a kid.

Holy crap, and here I thought I was the only one on the planet remembering that movie. It is nowadays super simple and weird to watch it, but that cyclops never left my mind.

News Comments > The Witcher 3 GMG Key Dispute
34. Re: The Witcher 3 GMG Key Dispute May 7, 2015, 15:57 eRe4s3r

Jerykk wrote on May 7, 2015, 04:27:

Nice theory, except they are NOT illegitimate keys. CD Projekt is just trying to push people into the abysmal Galaxy client by only offering a good deal on GOG (This is why I think store, developer and publisher should never be 1 and the same...)

Except GOG is selling the game for the same price as Steam (their biggest competitor). And again, Witcher 3 does not require Galaxy.

Yeah, but you can buy keys for W3 for 30 on ebay. *hint*

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse May 7, 2015, 15:56 eRe4s3r

I hear when you are really distracted, you don't notice when they ram a giant needle into your arm... who'd have thought?  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 7, 2015, 03:17 eRe4s3r

Saying that to myself for years now.. sigh but Intel's new CPU looks vastly superior.. only ATI GPU's seem very good. Assuming HBM (3d memory) is actually not overpriced to all hells.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 GMG Key Dispute
17. Re: The Witcher 3 GMG Key Dispute May 7, 2015, 00:24 eRe4s3r

Julio wrote on May 6, 2015, 21:07:
Looks like that regional pricing isn't all it's supposed to be...or at least I'm guessing that's where the illegitimate keys are coming from.

Nice theory, except they are NOT illegitimate keys. CD Projekt is just trying to push people into the abysmal Galaxy client by only offering a good deal on GOG (This is why I think store, developer and publisher should never be 1 and the same...)

Ps.: To me this is absolutely transparent false flag of CD Projekt. Reselling keys is not illegal, nor is undercutting the braindead publisher that thinks it has more power than a digital store.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 6, 2015, 00:18 eRe4s3r

Slick wrote on May 5, 2015, 22:37:
so is my 980 GTX capable of handling all DX12 specifications or not? they started asking that question, and then didn't really answer it, at least not that i saw.

This is why I wonder at people buying GPU's right now. They NEVER said 970/980 is going to fully Support DX12 and beyond (dx 12.1/dx12.2

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Facebook for the poor May 5, 2015, 02:38 eRe4s3r

Facebook is literally enforcing an Internet for the poor, as in websites made for the poor, while the actual Internet (99% of which is high BW) will remain for the paying customers.

Can't deny that this is ingenious but any sane government would be well advised to ban this. All Facebook tries here is to break into new markets with this offer, while cutting everyone else out of access to this.

Is that really helping the poor? Most in-depth knowledge is on youtube, you want to see how a well is built, farming hints, building help? You look it up on youtube. But not those poor.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Preloads
6. Re: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Preloads May 3, 2015, 00:20 eRe4s3r

This needs to be open world GTA 5/Saints Row style.. just saying  

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
9. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup May 2, 2015, 04:07 eRe4s3r

So if it checks button presses then it can also read everything you type, including your passwords...  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse May 2, 2015, 04:02 eRe4s3r

Argentine has an economy? Last I checked it was on the brink of collapse....  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance May 2, 2015, 03:53 eRe4s3r

That's what happens when you have a 32bit application... Integer overflow, in the year 2015 ! lmao. Boeing apparently using Indian offshore coders.  

News Comments > Steam Game Bans
60. Re: Steam Game Bans Apr 30, 2015, 23:03 eRe4s3r

ItBurn wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 11:29:
Verno wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 11:19:
I don't mind playing with cheaters, it really doesn't get my blood boiling or anything. Some people get all worked up about it but I could really care less, I'll just go do something else or laugh it off. They want your anger so why give it to them? I don't see a huge need for this either, at least not without oversight from Valve and it doesn't sound like they want to bother.

Cheaters are great practice! It really trains your skills and reflexes, but also the mind game aspect of first person shooters. There's usually two types. The younger guys who just want to piss people off and the more serious ones, sometimes who make hacks themselves. The younger guys are really susceptible to mind games and will get angry themselves if you just stay cool headed. Once they get angry, they're easily manipulated :p For the serious ones, usually they have some kind of "honor" and you can get them to stop causing problems if you stay cool.

Personally I absolutely love when noobs in BF4 call me a cheater It's 50% of the reason I still play that.

And when others really do cheat, I don't care. A wallhack or an aimbot can't protect you from out-of-range attacks, via ucav, mortar, or vehicles. So whatever.. cheaters are poor people imo, they deserve pity.

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Space Colony: Steam Edition
1. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Space Colony: Steam Edition Apr 30, 2015, 19:45 eRe4s3r

This would be funny if this weren't the 4th re-release of this game with zero work done on it besides extend resolution options....

But then, that is what Firefly loves doing lately.

News Comments > Armored Warfare Early Access Test Next Month
2. Re: Armored Warfare Early Access Test Next Month Apr 30, 2015, 05:42 eRe4s3r

Early access for a f2p game that will have an open beta.. ?

Gonna check it out but.. I think when World of Warships goes open I will forget about this Physics looked really really bad...

News Comments > Hatred in June
18. Re: Hatred in June Apr 29, 2015, 16:26 eRe4s3r

The trailer and music choice is better than the COD trailer.. make of that what you will  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
10. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 28, 2015, 20:00 eRe4s3r

HorrorScope wrote on Apr 28, 2015, 15:35:
Creston wrote on Apr 28, 2015, 12:42:
Turns out there's a few side-levels, sorta, that load, but other than that, everything is seamless.

That's awesome.

Yep always adds to the game. I'll throw the consoles a bone on this one, we get this because of 8 gigs o ram on the new consoles.

"New" consoles can only use 3.5 or 4.5GB of that RAM (XBONE vs PS4)

The so called latest consoles are absolutely inferior to PC gaming and they already were when they came out

News Comments > Steam Ending Paid Mods; Providing Refunds
30. Re: Steam Ending Paid Mods; Providing Refunds Apr 28, 2015, 02:01 eRe4s3r

Creston wrote on Apr 27, 2015, 21:45:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 27, 2015, 21:18:
Bad because the next game Beth makes will support the paid mod workshop (Fallout 4).

But I will give them credit that they did act quickly, but they should have NEVER done this to "an established, years old modding community".

But it will be coming.

But at least if it's supported from the start, you have the choice whether to stick with free mods, or use paid mods. There's no scenario where one mod which is so ultra-pervasive that everything else depends on it, suddenly goes paid only and fucks up your entire mod list.

There will always be free mods if you choose not to pay for them.

In any case, I'm glad Valve did the right thing. What happened these past few days was horseshit.

There is 1 mod though that completely and utterly would fuck every major mod over if it wen't paid exclusive. And that's SkyUI with it's MCM (Mod config manager, ingame mod configuration, install, uninstall component.) just as an example

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 27, 2015, 21:23 eRe4s3r

IAMLIT_REFLEX wrote on Apr 27, 2015, 08:05:
There is a process to "de-bark" a dog. It partially severs his vocal chords or something, producing a quiet sound.

It's better than putting it in a kill shelter.

The far more dog friendly ways to do this, an anti-bark spray collar for example..

8164 Comments. 409 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo