Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ere

Real Name ere   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname eRe4s3r
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description 3D-Modeller, Anime Geek, Internet Addict, Lurker
Homepage http://ere4s3r.deviantart.com
Signed On Jan 29, 2009, 14:16
Total Comments 9281 (Guru)
User ID 54727

User comment history
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 13, 2015, 08:00 eRe4s3r

Did anyone actually read the 4th link? Holy crap Lenovo... again...  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin II Announced
36. Re: Divinity: Original Sin II Announced Aug 13, 2015, 06:10 eRe4s3r

Chris Avellone needs to design character interactions or bust  

News Comments > Diablo III Season 4 Preview
9. Re: Diablo III Season 4 Preview Aug 12, 2015, 07:08 eRe4s3r

I don't play nearly as much as you and lack half of the neat uniques but this is my main WD http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/eRe4s3r-2812/hero/3677835

It's going towards a pure minion DPS build. It's getting there, but I find a ton of shitty items that are not really useful for my dream build...

To me, minion build is the only build that is fun And it handles currently everything up to torment 5... 6 the only problem is that I lack a certain set bonus (275% damage boost when mana spender hit, since my primary and secondary attack is a mana spender, and not a signature)

grift level 23 only though..

4. Re: Diablo III Season 4 Preview Aug 11, 2015, 22:26 eRe4s3r

Thanks I would play seasons, but I played Season 2 to 70 twice and that was enough, in the process I discovered that wizards don't suck (as much) as I thought and that Barbs are the class I absolutely hate...

Nothing can beat my witch doctor... I have that item combo that allows these little devils to stay alive from that "summon a swarm of them" ability... and that is hugely fun ;p At this point it feels I can't possibly find better items.

2. Re: Diablo III Season 4 Preview Aug 11, 2015, 22:00 eRe4s3r

So does Season 1/2/3 loot actually drop in normal gameplay now (or at least 1/2 and 3 once 23rd is over? I didn't follow this in-depth...  

News Comments > PES 2014 Servers Closing in November
1. Re: PES 2014 Severs Closing in November Aug 11, 2015, 21:54 eRe4s3r

less than 2 years...  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Google should have googled that Aug 11, 2015, 18:50 eRe4s3r

Alphabet is already the name of the holding company of BMW

Queue lawsuit in 3...2...1...

15. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 10, 2015, 19:05 eRe4s3r

That's a super strange error message btw.... Could be you don't have the correct chipset drivers installed or they are broken... but I don't believe you'd miss something obvious like that. So that means your mobo chipset driver literally doesn't support ACPI power states *at all*. If it can't do S0 then it can't do anything aside from full power.

What you describe and it really hangs on S0 then a common sign of that is a literally deadlock of your mobo. Meaning "soft" power button doesn't work. I assume you have to trigger hardware reset or hold the button for few seconds to get it to reboot?

If you power button triggers OFF on short press, then your mobo doesn't hang at all, but something else prevents execution of lower power state S2 and S3. And yes, this could mean Nvidia drivers.... or literally any other device attached, including even the CPU.

To be honest, if you only have this on Windows 10, then my bet is on chipset or device driver not support Windows 10 / ACPI properly. Nearly impossible to diagnose

News Comments > Funcom Seeking Help
7. Re: Funcom Seeking Help Aug 10, 2015, 18:20 eRe4s3r

Who would have thought that and I quote review "fairly simple MMO fare" "graphics are made for mobile devices" "lacks ANY polish" "feels like a Early Access title" fails economically on Steam.

Really... who?

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Morning Previews Aug 10, 2015, 15:14 eRe4s3r

Let's hope that it is as fun as it sounds...  

8. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 10, 2015, 15:09 eRe4s3r

DangerDog wrote on Aug 10, 2015, 14:42:
I would like to know what that xbox app is doing to degrade the performance in a game that doesn't use it, another chunk of microsoft spyware?

The bit about Firefox being slower in Windows 10 sounds suspicious to me as well, are they intentionally gimping performance to get people to use their "fast" edge browser?

Wouldn't surprise me if it recorded all your gameplay and desktop usage in full HD and 60fps.. (haha)

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 10, 2015, 03:01 eRe4s3r

Nice twist in Chapter 2 ,) But without knowing what you are going for here it could easily fall into boring or interesting... so a few things but you shouldn't think I know this stuff... I am not native English speaker... and my taste in writing (e-books nowadays) is super strange...

For my taste you could spend more time fleshing out the LFS interlink and how the user experiences it (without giving the "twist" away!), rather than just the stand-alone matter-of-fact experience. It isn't really an element that really has weight until you add some details to the usage of the device. Maybe by starting the entire scene in the sensor deprivation phase or anything else that hooks people into it from line 1 to 10 . Currently the "hook" is imo chapter 2. And you can't expect Amazon e-book customers (preview) reading that far ;p

Aside that, for my taste it's not "out there" enough. I like hard sci-fi or fluffy fantasy (don't judge..) But text wise it was immersive.. I read it and I wasn't bored. I would say that's a good sign.. but then I do like to read comments here, so maybe it is a really bad sign...

14. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 9, 2015, 23:16 eRe4s3r

PHJF wrote on Aug 9, 2015, 23:07:
eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 9, 2015, 20:39:
PHJF wrote on Aug 9, 2015, 19:07:
What the fuck! The Diet Cherry Pepsi I've been drinking for years suddenly tastes like shit. I look at the can and notice "now aspartame free" at the top.

Fucking assholes ruined my drink!

Think about what it means... they had to add a toxic synthetic chemical to make it not taste like crap.. and you were drinking this waste water

You're right, I'm going to take up drinking good, natural, healthy alcohol instead.

You may be joking, but that is indeed more healthy than "diet" anything... maybe try coffee?

10. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 9, 2015, 20:39 eRe4s3r

PHJF wrote on Aug 9, 2015, 19:07:
What the fuck! The Diet Cherry Pepsi I've been drinking for years suddenly tastes like shit. I look at the can and notice "now aspartame free" at the top.

Fucking assholes ruined my drink!

Think about what it means... they had to add a toxic synthetic chemical to make it not taste like crap.. and you were drinking this waste water

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 9, 2015, 17:37 eRe4s3r

And this is why you read your sponsoring contract before signing it and if you think you understand it you call your lawyer and have him read it again  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 9, 2015, 16:47 eRe4s3r

BobBob wrote on Aug 9, 2015, 16:30:
My closest neighbor is over 80 years old, very civilized, and super quiet. She also has a pet cat. She was one of the major deciding factors on purchasing this place. "She's going to live forever. she's going to live forever, she's going to live forever." My daily chant.

How that line of thinking can work out happened to me. When I moved here super nice neighbor, 1 year later rental lord raised rent, neighbor had to leave.. and now in 5 years I had 3 different new neighbors, all somehow either totally batshit insane (1 neighbors first words to me where "I am going to sue you" upon which I had to laugh quite hard, which that women didn't find nearly as funny as I did..... up to a neighbor that turned stereo to max volume... on a normal work Monday, at 2AM (left year later, no doubt because literally ALL neighbors around complained about that, 3 called the police.. heh) and 3rd neighbor cut my carport roof plants (intentionally? who knows) so that my fantastic green carport roof is now a barren wasteland of impossible to remove fire hazards... I just leave it there and secretly hope it catches fire...

Argh.. no, neighbors that don't give as much as they take are nightmares, are real hell on earth. When you have a good neighbor though... you better hope they live there as long as you do...

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
5. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Aug 9, 2015, 16:39 eRe4s3r

Total privacy never existed to begin with.. not even in the stone-age. But selective privacy (ie, you can CHOOSE to keep something secret) is the basis and foundation of our western society...

If you want the to see the other extreme, North Korea.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 9, 2015, 15:10 eRe4s3r

There is no hell quite like neighbors  

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Aug 9, 2015, 15:06 eRe4s3r

Only when people accept it...  

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Aug 9, 2015, 04:34 eRe4s3r

Edit: "game is being designed as a Free-to-Play title"

And.. skip

This comment was edited on Aug 9, 2015, 06:14.

9281 Comments. 465 pages. Viewing page 33.
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo