Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ere

Real Name ere   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname eRe4s3r
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description 3D-Modeller, Anime Geek, Internet Addict, Lurker
Homepage http://ere4s3r.deviantart.com
Signed On Jan 29, 2009, 14:16
Total Comments 7414 (Guru)
User ID 54727

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY XIII Released; Only Supports 720p
23. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIII Released; Only Supports 720p Oct 10, 2014, 00:28 eRe4s3r

Save yourself the time and bandwidth.. and money...

just watch this

The Spoon Experiment - FFXIII review
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

And after that, never touch that POS game and live happily

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Premium Edition Announced
10. Re: Battlefield 4 Premium Edition Announced Oct 8, 2014, 22:53 eRe4s3r

Creston wrote on Oct 8, 2014, 20:26:
The DICE M.O.

1) Offer rote apology about how you will do better about the Battlefield games being in such fucking pisspoor shape at launch Every.Single.Time.
2) Announce new Battlefield game / new edition shortly after apology. (In this case, like 5 hours! Bonus!)
3) Watch plenty of idiots rush out to buy your broken shit again.
4) Profit.

Also

Priority position in server queues

Also known as the "FUCK YOU ASSHOLES WHO HAVE BEEN BETA TESTING THIS SINCE LAUNCH!" corollary.

I don't have premium and this has never been an issue, for that servers are way too splintered and fractured. It takes forever to find a good one, and these often have quick rotations of players...

Kinda glad I only own 2 (Pre-order karkand and china rising) DLC's.... barely paid 40$ for BF4 + 2 DLC, compared to the nearly 100 I spend on BF3.. I learned my lesson, and you know how much I will spend on Hardline? ZERO ;p

I drew the consequences...

Ps.: Classic mode, conquest, Karkand/China Rising = 8 servers... way to fucking go DICE. Where the heck are the official servers by the way? I haven't seen one in ages.

PPs.: And I have premium on BF3 and the queue thing is literally 1 in 500 games a thing.... It's not really a benefit

News Comments > Dragon Age - Origins Free on Origin
23. Re: Dragon Age - Origins Free on Origin Oct 8, 2014, 22:45 eRe4s3r

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 8, 2014, 20:30:
Redmask wrote on Oct 8, 2014, 20:18:
Earlyworm wrote on Oct 8, 2014, 19:13:
Redmask wrote on Oct 8, 2014, 18:54:
Fantastic game, nice to see EA doing these things to improve its image.

Really nice gesture. Too bad for me that I already own it, but can't complain really, I have been enjoying the last freebie Bejeweled 3.

I can't understand the hate for Origin.. it's a lightweight client that does what it's supposed to.

It has less than half of the features of Steam and even its store is poorly laid out. The free games are nice but Origin sucks.

Prices are also out of whack compared to the market. It is damn near ALWAYS full price and their "sales" are insulting.

Flat 66% more expensive than $ shops as well, for me anyway. They really like to rip europeans off Which is why ORIGIN games are their own category on CDkey sites...

News Comments > Kerbal Space Program Economic Boom Update
1. Re: Kerbal Space Program Economic Boom Update Oct 8, 2014, 20:05 eRe4s3r

Here the changelog, which SQUAD is apparently too stupid to figure out how to post anywhere....

ChangeLog:

====================================== v0.25.0 =========================================================

Highlights:

Destructible Facilties at KSC:
* Crashing into buildings at KSC can now cause them to collapse, which although satisfying, is very counter-productive to the Space Program.
* Destroyed Facilities won't function until repaired, although most facilities can still operate with some degree of damage.
* Repairing broken facilities will cost you in Career Mode.
* Added a new Context Menu to Facilities at KSC which show extra info and to repair when necessary.

New Explosion Particle and Sound FX:
* We've added a huge new set of sounds and effects, which can be seen (and heard) whenever a facility at KSC gets destroyed or repaired.
* Part explosions have also been overhauled for much more violent and better-looking fireworks.

New Difficulty Options Menu:
* A new panel is now available when starting a new game (and also through the in-game settings menu) to allow configuring difficulty settings, like whether or not crews can respawn, whether facilities can be destroyed, and several other parameters.

Administration Facility:
* Added a new facility near the Astronaut Complex, and lets you access the Strategies screen.
* Added a new music track to play in the background of the Admin Facility, called "Stratejazz".

Strategies:
* Managing your Career is greatly expanded with the addition of Strategies. Strategies let you take control over how your Space Program is managed, allowing you to tune it to best fit your own playing style.
* Space Program Department Reps: Meet Mortimer Kerman, your Finances guy, Linus Kerman, Science rep and Wernher's intern (because Wernher is too important to be bothered with these meetings) and Walt Kerman, PR representative who takes his job very literally sometimes, and Gus Kerman, head of Operations, who hopefully cleaned his boots before showing up this time.
* Strategies are of course, completely mod-friendly, and defined through cfg. So are the departments, in fact.

Crew Transfer:
* Kerbals in the same vessel don't need a spacesuit anymore to switch seats. Just click the crew hatch and select Transfer to tell them to go sit somewhere else.

Spaceplane Parts Overhaul:
* We've incorporated many parts fromthe very awesome SpacePlane Plus mod by Chris Thuersam (PorkJet), giving stock spaceplane parts a much needed overhaul.
* Many, many new parts: Wing sections, Control Surfaces, Air Intakes, Fuselage Sections and even Cargo Bays added.
* All parts in the Mk2 set were redesigned to be symmetrical in 3 axes. They also act as lifting surfaces too.
* The Mk1 Cockpit and Mk1 fuselage sets were also overhauled, and we've also added a new Inline intake part.
* Rebuilt all stock vessels using the new parts.
* Obsolete spaceplane parts replaced by new ones when applicable. (Delta wing, Structural wind, Wing Connector, Mk2 fuselages)

KSC Vessel Markers:
* You can now see (and focus/recover) vessels landed near the Space Center directly from the Space Center scene. Markers will show their positions and expand to show extra information when clicked.

NavBall Vectors:
* The Navball now shows all 6 vectors when in Orbit mode: Progade, Retrograde, Radial In/Out, Normal and Antinormal.
* Off-screen maneuver vectors now have an arrow which points towards them so they're easier to find.

New:

Flight:
* Added a new stock craft, the Learstar A1: A hybrid multistage vessel that functions very much like the Shuttle did.
* MapView Filtering state is now persistent.
* Added a Full Throttle Key (Z)
* New "Space Center" Button above the altimeter allows you to return to the Space Center without having to go through the Pause Menu.
* Added MonoProp gauge to OMS engines on staging stack
* Added 'Return to Editor' buttons to flight end dialog when Reverting isn't allowed (due to difficulty settings).

Editors:
* VAB and SPH scenes now show visible KSC facilities in their current states (as in destroyed).
* Hold ModKey to override surface attachment in editors (when you want to stack to a node but can't because the part insists on sticking to the surface).

Crew Management:
* Automatic Crew Hiring is now disabled depending on difficulty setting.

Scenery:
* Tweaked the main terrain shader to use worldspace triplanar mapping on near detail textures. This means we now have enough texture accuracy to texture small rocks or even blades of grass. This is still an ongoing project though, not all Celestial Bodies use this new shader yet.

R&D:
* Entry Purchases in R&D are now required depending on difficulty mode.
* Added a 'Purchase All' button to purchase all parts after researching a node in R&D.
* Science Results in Sandbox Mode. They may not be worth much Science (or any at all), but running science experiments in Sandbox Mode will now show you the same results as in other game modes.
* Recovering/Transmitting Science Data requires an operational R&D Facility (as in not destroyed).

Misc:
* GameDatabase code tweaked to allow modders to write their own asset loaders.
* Added GameEvents.OnCrewTransferred, fired from CrewTransfer and EVAs leaving and boarding
* Added SCREENSHOT_SUPERSIZE parameter to settings.cfg to allow taking ultra-high-res (multisampled) screenshots.
* Application Launcher added to tracking station (Messages and Contracts App visible).

Bug Fixes and Tweaks:

* Fixed a small bug where entering the KSC scene for the first time in a session would cause it to jitter from FP inaccuracy. This fixed itself after going into other scenes, but was annoying nonetheless.
* Tweaked text on Editor Cost Widget, so characters align with the Funds widget below.
* Funds Widget now has commas to separate groups of 3 digits.
* Fixed a bug in the Editor which prevented some parts from attaching properly to n-couplers using symmetry (like the RamJet Turbines)
* Added an "Addons&Mods" button to the Main Menu, that will take you to KSP's official mod site.
* Massive reorganization of the part folders in the GameData directory.
* Inline Reaction wheel rescaled to size 0, since it was redundant with the Advanced Reaction Wheel module before.
* Cupola Part mass changed from 4.5 to 1.76. Total mass (with full monoprop) is now 1.8
* Tweaked the intake area of several intakes for better consistency.
* Fixed Experimental parts not being available in cases where the node was researched but the part itself not purchased.
* Set up a transition matrix system to bypass unnecessary loading screens on some scene transitions.
* Improved number formatting on all Contract values, from "F1" (123456789.0) to "N1" (123,456,789.0)
* Overhauled the in-game settings dialog UI, which was sorely in need of some attention.
* Removed useless 'None' option for Docking Lin/Rot state when assigning a key or axis in the Input Screen.
* Revised and updated in-game and readme credits.
* Fixed mouse detection for KSC facilities not working if camera was zoomed too far out.
* Fixed a bug where crew portraits would draw out of place after switching vessels.
* Fixed a bug which could cause a general game breakdown on rare occasions when vessels planted themselves into the ground.
* Fixed Index Out of Range exception and general crash on moving to flight after deleting a crewed part in a certain way.
* Kerbal recovery reward set to zero for the time being, to stop reputation exploit from recovery at the launchpad.
* Mk2 Cockpit renamed to Mk1 Inline Cockpit (makes a lot more sense, since it was a Mk1 type part anyway).
* Fixed several cases of UIs not stopping mouse clicks on objects behind themselves.
* Fixed a bug on OSX which made it impossible to open the Crew Hatch Dialog and possibly other dialogs too.
* Contracts App panel is now scalable in the VAB/SPH
* Fixed missing title bar on VAB/SPH on larger resolutions
* Fixed a bug with rescaleFactor parameter in part.cfg when a MODEL node was used.
* Fixed scaling issues with OMS Engine.
* Fixed vessel airlocks becoming falsely obstructed sometimes on certain ship design.
* Upgraded all parts using deprecated Winglet subclass to use ModuleLiftingSurface instead.
* Fixed minor visual issue with galaxy backdrop.
* Moved over ion engine and xenon tanks to Propulsion from Utility.
* Fixed Staging input locks not clearing if leaving the Editors while hovering over staging icons. (resulted in total game freeze)
* Improved GUI skin for input page in Game Settings scene.
* Editor sidebar panel transition speed increased.

That bold "fix" by the way, necessitates that you delete all stock folders in your KSP install, because steam sure as hell won't... or you get duplicated folders and huge issues.

This comment was edited on Oct 8, 2014, 20:11.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: RE: Follow up Oct 8, 2014, 20:03 eRe4s3r

UConnBBall wrote on Oct 8, 2014, 19:44:
Once again AMD does right to the community and consumers and yet you'll buy a NVIDIA.

Does it ever occur to you that there might be more relevant purchase reasons than "doing right by the community" (what community, the 0.01% Linux gamers?) like say, proper cooling and non-noisy fans? You ever heard an R290 ? My 670GTX is near silent despite 3 fans.

News Comments > DICE: BF4 Launch "Absolutely" Damaged Player Trust
16. Re: DICE: BF4 Launch Oct 8, 2014, 10:41 eRe4s3r

"We were stoked to release the game and we thought it would be a great launch," he said. "Sure, there would be issues; there's always issues. But we didn't think there would be issues to this degree."

Let me tell you something, I was in beta of BF4, and the forums were FULL of detailed description of every single shanghai exploit and crash, and there were HALF A DOZEN. The sound issue was so widespread a single dude could mute the sound for everyone on a server. ON FUCKING RELEASE.

So they didn't think the issues were severe? Massive constant server crashes, a sound mute bug, and the shitty netcode which EVERYONE complained about? Also Deathshield bug anyone?

This is bullshit. And nothing Dice says will ever make up for BF3 and BF4, enough is enough.

Actually forum moderators CLOSED bug reports on Shanghai, as in, they closed the topic and buried it, especially any major exploit (so deathshield bug remained UNFIXED for a year). So don't believe a single word of this... this is systematic ignoring of bugs and issues with moderators and admins on the forums hiding and burying issues, and it's been going on ever since BC2 for PC

News Comments > DRM-Free Offline Play Coming to Planetary Annihilation
17. Re: DRM-Free Offline Play Coming to Planetary Annihilation Oct 7, 2014, 17:27 eRe4s3r

Cutter wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 15:34:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 13:16:
Basically, yes. You move from system to system conquering the planets and moons their and acquiring tech that you can use in future battles. As I mentioned, haven't played in a while, so maybe someone else can further elucidate.

"That's no moon...."

Oh yes, that's a moon, the moon your AI Subcommander just threw at you , despite you know, being allied and all that. AI is still in a horrible state ;/

News Comments > DRM-Free Offline Play Coming to Planetary Annihilation
7. Re: DRM-Free Offline Play Coming to Planetary Annihilation Oct 7, 2014, 11:43 eRe4s3r

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 11:28:
NKD wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 11:24:
I don't have an internet connection, so this is good news. But I also don't have a computer, will they make this available without the computation-required DRM?

Everybody loves sarcasm of course, but in this instance, their DRM feature(in addition to Steam) was to have all games, even single player, routed through their servers. It was also VERY easy to get disconnected from these servers, making the game unplayable for a large number of people, if not necessarily the majority of PA owners.

Add in that this was the exact opposite of what the original Kickstarter claimed(offline version on release), and you get some annoyed people.

I have to assume it is something on their end, I can play any other online game with no issues. Anecdotal evidence but there you go.

To be fair it's not in every game that you can have near unlimited units. And most of the time these games do not run every single game including certain calculations regarding AI over a single instanced server

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 eRe4s3r

Perf Analysis: Only between consoles, worthless  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
28. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 6, 2014, 22:03 eRe4s3r

Beamer wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 18:31:
eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 18:22:
That the world is fucked up as it is is exactly because everyone has to cheat someone else out of money in order to survive. And remember, your income is someone else's debt. Every cent you earn, someone else loses. Capitalism is to put it bluntly, a system designed to kill the human race in the long-term. Because greed is infinite, but resources are not.

Which is why I still advocate for going back to the 1940s-1970s tax brackets. Back then, every dollar over $X was taxed upwards of 91%. So, if you're an employer, why would you bother making over that? You keep nine cents on the dollar. It made much more sense for you to instead let someone else earn it. This gave us a middle class and gave everyone nice wages to spend in stores.

Now? It's like you said, for me to make an extra dollar someone higher up at my company has to make a dollar less. And why would they choose to do that? It isn't like they aren't working hard, and it isn't like I'm threatening to leave, so why not keep that money for themselves?

And, hence, jumps up the corporate ladder don't pay off immensely until you actually have budget control and can argue that a larger percentage of it goes to you, and the owners of your company (be it one man or a large group of shareholders) will do everything they can to keep you from earning more because that's then them earning less.

I fully agree with you there... it's befuddling our governments are not changing course when they still can.... or at least theoretically could.

27. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 6, 2014, 21:46 eRe4s3r

yuastnav wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 20:25:
eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 18:22:
Beamer wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 18:15:
Julio wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 18:10:
Perhaps the gaming industry will have to figure out how to do more with less, just like everyone else.

If you ran things, they would. Budgets would plummet as AAA games went for $10 and indie game sold for $0.99. When budgets fall, layoffs happen and quality goes with it.

This would be no problem if everyone had a standard income that is high enough to sustain life by default (no matter his situation, rich or not)....

If every human being could without money pressure decide what to actually do in life then we would have cheap games of insane high quality, because only people who LOVE making games would be making games. And they would not care about ROI. This would further boost social services (done by people, for people, without payment) because someone who knows for sure he won't starve next month might notice he enjoys helping others who are ill or need help.

That the world is fucked up as it is is exactly because everyone has to cheat someone else out of money in order to survive. And remember, your income is someone else's debt. Every cent you earn, someone else loses. Capitalism is to put it bluntly, a system designed to kill the human race in the long-term. Because greed is infinite, but resources are not.

Hmm.

Isn't that basically almost technocratic communism?
There is no money but food and items like clothing, cars etc. are made by machines and are free for anyone to acquire and use while everyone is able to pursue science, art etc. and barely anyone does menial labour? In an extremely simplified way, of course. Not sure how exactly that would work out in reality.

I am not sure how it would work in reality of course, nobody tried it on the scale required to make it an proper experiment (ie, at least a few nations would have to do it at once and coordinated, because export/import/immigration/emigration would be a huge problem otherwise)

I would also not do away with money at least not in the next 200 years, it could be done with a simple monthly cash payment that EVERY citizen get's with no exceptions, everyone that is citizen gets that money. Monthly, until death.

But I would be employing some tricks. I would make the money decay at the end of a monthly period and pay-out date is randomized so that not everyone gets money at the same day. This way prices can not be jacked up because everyone has money at a certain point in time that is in any way predictable. Also it would have to be DNA encoded or something.

In the end you have to realize I do not want to replace capitalism, I want to fix the problem with capitalism. Namely that people can not do what they LOVE to do because it might pay so badly currently that it's impossible to do that without starving. And this has a feedback loop into everything we consider "culture" culture is not made by companies, culture is made by people who use their lives to enrich other people's lives.... and the more we can somehow get people to do this, the more culture and science we would be able to gain from it. Imagine how much art, music, entertainment we could have if people would no longer have to cater to a mass market! They could do art for 10 people specifically for those 10 people, and they could do it without having to worry about their rent, heating, food or electricity bill. Capitalism by design does not allow for something like this. And the people who do it despite this are scraping at the bottom.

In a way maybe it's more like a technocratic culture economy. The goal is to promote science and culture because the first improves our life, and the latter enriches it..

Whether it can ever work in a true "utopia" style system I REALLY doubt. Menial labor has to be rewarded or nobody is gonna do it. And we need systems in place to trade... and this is where I am not sure how to handle it. Because trade is always a loss of resources for the producing party that no amount of money or exchanged goods can balance.

If you "trade" an IPAD you have a few thousand resources in your hand that would have to be 100% recycled and RETURNED to wherever you bought it from in order to have trade even work. And this becomes an issue with stuff you can not recycle too.... and why is this a problem? Well remember electricity and water are used in most production steps in some way. And even if you return the resources, the producer still has to employ more electricity and water in order to re-produce with those recycled resources whatever it is he wants to produce.

So at least in theory, this system would fall apart if a nation were not able to produce everything itself, if given the resources.

This comment was edited on Oct 6, 2014, 21:51.

21. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 6, 2014, 18:22 eRe4s3r

Beamer wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 18:15:
Julio wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 18:10:
Perhaps the gaming industry will have to figure out how to do more with less, just like everyone else.

If you ran things, they would. Budgets would plummet as AAA games went for $10 and indie game sold for $0.99. When budgets fall, layoffs happen and quality goes with it.

This would be no problem if everyone had a standard income that is high enough to sustain life by default (no matter his situation, rich or not)....

If every human being could without money pressure decide what to actually do in life then we would have cheap games of insane high quality, because only people who LOVE making games would be making games. And they would not care about ROI. This would further boost social services (done by people, for people, without payment) because someone who knows for sure he won't starve next month might notice he enjoys helping others who are ill or need help.

6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 6, 2014, 16:43 eRe4s3r

blueshirt3k wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 12:44:
eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 11:45:
Am I the only one finding it hilarious they need to release a new KERNEL to support a single USB device?

Or was it previously supported and needed hacks and this is just the sane version of that?

I think it is just a result open-source drivers being bundled with the kernel source code. It may be possible to build this module against an earlier kernel if it did not require any fancy new interface in the kernel to get it working.

Hence why I thought the headline hilarious, a Kernel got nothing to do with usb device drivers. (As you said ,p) so no, the Kernel does not support xbone controllers, the kernel ships with open source drivers that support the xbone controller.

Ps.: IN true slashdot style I obviously did not read the article ,p

15. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 6, 2014, 16:38 eRe4s3r

Beamer wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 16:29:
Cutter wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 16:25:
Julio wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 14:48:
NKD wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 13:54:
Flat pricing is not fair pricing, by definition.

Interesting - to me charging each consumer the same price for the same product is fair. To do otherwise is unfair.

No, they should be able to charge what they want where they want. Similarly, consumers should have the right to shop around for better prices where ever they please too. If I feel I can make more money in one place than another I'll charge what the market will bear. However, I won't begrudge the consumer going somewhere else or buying a cheaper product. Regional pricing and resales are only a problem with bullshit like this saying you can't buy other places and/or resell.

Why would anyone ever buy from their locale if they can just as easily buy from a Russian ecommerce storefront?

Uh, we can, and we do I have bought exactly ZERO games on the actual steam store in the past 5 years and saved about 500 euros...

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 6, 2014, 11:45 eRe4s3r

Am I the only one finding it hilarious they need to release a new KERNEL to support a single USB device?

Or was it previously supported and needed hacks and this is just the sane version of that?

PC Gaming > Post your FPS config - old school
23. Subject? Oct 6, 2014, 11:22 eRe4s3r

It's scary how many of you guys actually run inverted mouse Since a mouse was supposed to be a 1:1 pointing device that translates movement of a flat surface directly to the flat surface you are staring at. But in the sense that you "point" ie, you do not rotate a camera, you point where you look. Since I grew up (basically) with settlers, dune and only later with Quake 2 and HL1 the default mouse aim/point method grew on me. I have actually huge problems when certain tactical rts games invert camera modes and what happens when you move your mouse to the edges) The worst offenders easily being space rts games.

But I guess when you are used to that, it must be a real pain in the ass to not have it as an option...

anyway.. I have boring default

WSAD XCV Space Shift C (y = prone, but my Y is where your Z is) and 5 mouse buttons, right aim, left fire, middle reload (but also R) and mb4 is knife and mb5 is grenade. Scrollwheel is to change weapons, but I am debating with myself whether to change that because I tend to always press the number keys anyway. Anyone else actually using the number keys for weapon selection?

More importantly, if games have it, Quicksave is always ALWAYS rebound by me to F5.. seriously, F5 is quicksave.... F6 (or maybe F9) is quickload any game not getting this right gets my ire. I don't care about quickload... but quicksave F5 is so in my motion patterns ingrained that I can do it automatically without thinking about it

This comment was edited on Oct 6, 2014, 11:28.

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 6, 2014, 10:45 eRe4s3r

I feel dirty clicking on that, but to TLDR for those not wanting to click on gamasutra

"Buying boxes does not give you the right the resell JUST the keys" reselling is only allowed 1:1 ... in the EU

Which means it's perfectly legal to buy games in Russia, take the keys and sell from a site outside the EU to inside the EU.

Also for the record, the headline chosen by the blogger is again, bullshit. Key Selling does not infringe, only SELECTIVE key reselling infringes. This is a HUGE practical difference.

News Comments > etc.
27. Re: etc. Oct 5, 2014, 21:49 eRe4s3r

Flatline wrote on Oct 5, 2014, 18:53:
ASeven wrote on Oct 5, 2014, 12:34:
Whoever was the cunt that made that car bomb threat, I hope he is found and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. These threats help neither side.

And speaking of Leigh Alexander, have a compilation of saying from this SJW woman. Because if anyone can talk about ethics, it surely is she.

Who is this person and why do they apparently have power to ruin the lives of people?

She is the Chief Editor on Gamasutra

And that tells you everything you need to know She is the single most unprofessional idiot ever allowed into a public writing position.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
26. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 5, 2014, 15:51 eRe4s3r

Quboid wrote on Oct 5, 2014, 13:25:
NKD wrote on Oct 5, 2014, 13:11:
Quboid wrote on Oct 5, 2014, 12:49:
Are any of you guys who are enjoying ME:SoM using KB&M? I don't like using my controller with third person games and the Batman series didn't 'feel' quite right with KB&M.

I'm using keyboard and mouse. Feels very responsive compared to Batman, at least to me.

Good. Any mouse smoothing, acceleration or other port symptoms?

It has EXTREME mouse acceleration that can not be toggled off ;/ (Source, Steam forums)

General Discussion > White House Security
2. Re: White House Security Oct 5, 2014, 08:36 eRe4s3r

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 29, 2014, 19:45:
Does anyone else find it ridiculously bad that the dude was able to get into the 3rd room of the White House? Explain to me what other Nation lets ANYONE even NEAR their President like that? Explain to me why he wasn't dropped after about 10 feet over the fence? Then he "overpowered" a female CIA agent? wow.....

What am I missing?

(doesn't matter to me if the Prez was there or not, had the guy had a bomb strapped to his chest, he would have damn near taken down a part of the building. Good job guys....good job - just gave the bad guys a ton of ideas and showed them how easy it is to take down our leader)

The scary part is not that Obama could be killed, the scary part is who his second in command is.....

7414 Comments. 371 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo