Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ere

Real Name ere   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname eRe4s3r
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description 3D-Modeller, Anime Geek, Internet Addict, Lurker
Homepage http://ere4s3r.deviantart.com
Signed On Jan 29, 2009, 14:16
Total Comments 8728 (Guru)
User ID 54727

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 5, 2015, 18:37 eRe4s3r

Backup up your computer is now illegal in the UK

Laws
made by idiots
made for idiots

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Expansion This Month
15. Re: Pillars of Eternity Expansion This Month Aug 5, 2015, 15:00 eRe4s3r

Same here, and I played through it, reached level 20 and all that. Game is just.. not anywhere near as good as BG and not because of details. But because the core systems are shit. I hated the combat which isn't a good thing when that's 80% of what you are doing. Worse, maybe.. I hated the magic system. No awesome spells WHATSOEVER ;/ And guns... why the heck did there have to be guns...  

News Comments > Halo Wars 2 Announced
7. Re: Halo Wars 2 Announced Aug 5, 2015, 03:13 eRe4s3r

One has to assume MS paid oodles of money for that...  

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Aug 4, 2015, 19:13 eRe4s3r

jdreyer wrote on Aug 4, 2015, 19:04:
eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 4, 2015, 18:25:
And that right there is why you don't dive with a tank without snorkel system

Also VVS ~.~

Did you see what happened to the final tank? Didn't even make it to the water.

Must have seen what happened to the tank in front of him and chose to escape artistically But yeah, it's not often you see 2 epic tank fails in that short of a phase. Only Chinese army knew how to safely drift and fjord (That was a Chinese tank that made it through fine..) the ONLY tank that made it through fine.

And now we know why this stuff isn't broad-casted live

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline: Robbery Announced
1. Re: Battlefield Hardline: Robbery Announced Aug 4, 2015, 18:29 eRe4s3r

"Built as an homage to the beloved Squad Rush"

Ok.. I admit that made me laugh very hard... nearly spilled my coffee.. sort BF4 server list by Squad Rush to see why ^^ I see exactly 1 server currently that is not empty.

At least they didn't say popular

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 4, 2015, 18:25 eRe4s3r

And that right there is why you don't dive with a tank without snorkel system

Also VVS ~.~

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
6. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Aug 4, 2015, 15:40 eRe4s3r

That came with announcement  

News Comments > Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Delayed
5. Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Delayed Aug 4, 2015, 15:01 eRe4s3r

The previous one was imo amazing So no idea what you guys have against this.. epic battles, epic sound, epic explosions.. and a not so bad (but not great) battle system.

That it is Naruto is how it is

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Aug 3, 2015, 23:43 eRe4s3r

That Inside Konami link is interesting ;/ If you ever wanted to know where you should NEVER apply for a job ;p  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 3, 2015, 23:18 eRe4s3r

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Aug 3, 2015, 22:07:
eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 3, 2015, 22:00:

Cats = popular
Zimbabwe = not popular

Sounds about right. No one in the 'social media' gets upset when a lion kill 23 people or an elephant goes on a rampage in Zimbabwe, but suddenly a lion with a name is killed...and OMG...MUH FEEEELLLLLLlllsssss.

Imagine if someone hurt Maru or Grumpy Cat The (digital) (1st) (social) world would be on the brink of war!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 3, 2015, 22:03 eRe4s3r

How dare you bring logical arguments to this brute-force gov action?

15. Re: Zimbabweans baffled by foreign concern for killed lion. Aug 3, 2015, 22:00 eRe4s3r

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Aug 3, 2015, 10:32:
"Zimbabweans baffled by foreign concern for killed lion."

Exactly. A whole lot of free outrage over a dead animal, not a single tear shed over the actual human suffering going on in Zimbabwe. "People without electricity or water? Meh. Lions! OMG let's start a twitter campaign!"

Good work, humanity.

Cats = popular
Zimbabwe = not popular

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 3, 2015, 21:53 eRe4s3r

That google .. should i say rant.. is really REALLY.. true ,/ Who the fuck manages Android Hangout team at Google? Fire that Idiot! Then fire any manager that idiot employed and any sub-managers those managers employed. Then burn the offices, and rebuild the entire thing. Because somewhere in there must be idiocy beyond recognition.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 3, 2015, 16:05 eRe4s3r

nin wrote on Aug 3, 2015, 11:29:
Kxmode wrote on Aug 3, 2015, 11:26:
Finished all four episodes of Life is Strange. Quite possibly one of the most powerful games I've played. That it takes place in a modern setting with amazingly well written characters isn't what sets this gem apart from others. It has consequences that can have devastating results in ways not seen in other games. Even the Witcher series doesn't have consequences quite like the ones found in this game. Life is Strange is the reason why I am a gamer.

Check out my Life is Strange fan art.

That all sounds awesome. Now gimmie that damn 5th episode so I can play it.

QFT

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
6. Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 2, 2015, 14:21 eRe4s3r

Thanks, this coupled with the registry edit to disable telemetry is going on my "use when needed" list

Holy crap by the way.. that's some insane list ;/

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
2. Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 2, 2015, 12:57 eRe4s3r

It can also disconnect you from the internet if you have a NAS with torrents already running... indeed, the OS where you have to disable 90% of the features to even use it, and get Enterprise edition to get the only version someone with some IT skills would ever install.. sigh  

23. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2015, 08:55 eRe4s3r

killer_roach wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 20:59:
NKD wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 12:22:
That song proved to be very ironic, considering MTV stopped having significant music video play on its main channel a long time ago, and radio is still alive and well in many forms.

The Buggles sang "Video Killed The Radio Star", then two decades later Robbie Williams sang "Reality Killed The Video Star".

And a decade later, youtube music videos kills them all. (Just look at Gangnam Style ,p)

16. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2015, 20:33 eRe4s3r

1badmf wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 19:30:
eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 18:43:
Kxmode wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 16:54:
Star Citizen reddit is full of friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly people.

Why do you care about SC cultists on reddit to begin with? They are the extended abdomen of SC forums...

Glad for you that you got that huge sum of money back though.

And imo this brings up another important issue, try finding out what the current scope of SC is. It's a pain in the ass to find all the information. It's on 60 different platforms, 12 different videos and various youtube interviews... it's a total shitfest to even find any coherent current information on the god damn game. That is never a good sign for a supposed "open development" ;/

scope of the game is getting the individual modules working before combining them all in the persistent universe early next year. arena commander will be the spaceflight part of the game; fps module will be the in person part of the game, and squadron 42 will be the SP campaign to get players started.

Ok, but for example, will I get to choose ships in SQ42? Will it have mandatory shooter elements? Will there be custom load-outs? And will it only be part 1 or will it be the whole experience?

Can't find any info on these questions ;/

14. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2015, 18:43 eRe4s3r

Kxmode wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 16:54:
Star Citizen reddit is full of friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly people.

Why do you care about SC cultists on reddit to begin with? They are the extended abdomen of SC forums...

Glad for you that you got that huge sum of money back though.

And imo this brings up another important issue, try finding out what the current scope of SC is. It's a pain in the ass to find all the information. It's on 60 different platforms, 12 different videos and various youtube interviews... it's a total shitfest to even find any coherent current information on the god damn game. That is never a good sign for a supposed "open development" ;/

News Comments > Mighty No. 9 Delayed
6. Re: Mighty No. 9 Delayed Aug 1, 2015, 07:50 eRe4s3r

This is how you run a Kickstarter... in the ground.  

8728 Comments. 437 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo