Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Scott

Real Name Scott   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Talyn
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://pumpingirony.net/
Signed On Jan 21, 2009, 21:18
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 54710

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Ghost Recon Phantoms Launched
7. Re: Ghost Recon Phantoms Launched Apr 10, 2014, 16:01 Talyn

I like it, and haven't spent a dime on it. I can definitely see where it's "Pay2Win" though due to the way they've restructured the gear ranking, but ya know... I'm still in my default gear (except for a couple Rank 2 or 3 pieces I got from a reward box) and maybe it takes me two shots instead of one to kill someone. Whatever. It's a fun, tactical slower-paced game and while I've heard the "kiddie" horror stories I've never actually encountered any. Most of the players I end up teamed with are adults and pretty mature so I don't mind being on voice chat with strangers in this game. So far.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Gets Twitchy; Twitch Gets Steamy
2. Re: Steam Gets Twitchy; Twitch Gets Steamy Jul 4, 2013, 19:59 Talyn

Agreed, I use OBS almost exclusively, it's very smooth and I can arrange a lot of custom areas on the stream.

For built-in Twitch, so far Company of Heroes 2 has been very nice, and Firefall is ok once I adjusted it to my ISP's upload bandwidth.

I know Origin isn't popular here, but it's built-in Twitch streaming has been flawless too, even when I manually add a non-Origin game.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 27, 2012, 12:42 Talyn

I saw this linked at X360A and was happy that practically all the commenters came out in defense of Halo Wars. It was by far my favorite of the entire Halo franchise. Ensemble did a great job with a console RTS, even as streamlined as they made it.  

News Comments > I Am Alive & Endwar PC Plans
17. Re: I Am Alive & Endwar PC Plans Jan 21, 2009, 16:19 Talyn

Personally I'm enjoying the hell out of EndWar but that's because I no longer have the patience or attention for all the micromanaging and base-building stuff of straight-up RTS. I'd rather go for the Action RTS like the Ground Zeros or World in Conflicts. Or for the console, EndWar.

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo