Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for DStyle

Real Name DStyle   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Zardoz5
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 16, 2009, 18:45
Total Comments 222 (Novice)
User ID 54704

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

News Comments > Valve on Why L4D2 and Not Ep 3
14. Re: Valve on Why L4D2 and Not Ep 3 Jul 25, 2009, 13:53 Zardoz5

If they did an orange box with L4D2, Portal 2, and HL3, I might just pay them the money for what was promised to come in L4D1.

I'm not sure if they would toss in L4D2, but I could see L4D1 being thrown in. Knowing Valve they will toss in everything from the Orange Box too in order to maintain a $50 - $60 (I'm in Canada) price point, even though everyone who is buying "Orange Box 2" already has those games. I really want to own a third copy of HL2 Doug, make it happen! Rolleyes They need to release HL2 Ep 3 with Portal 2 for $40. Or maybe I'll wait until the price drops like I did with Orange Box.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > No HL2 Ep 3 News: Ha Ha; L4D2 Movies
9. Re: No HL2 Ep 3 News: Ha Ha; L4D2 Movies Jul 4, 2009, 13:48 Zardoz5

Hopefully Valve will never again even utter the words "episodic gaming".

I couldn't agree more. The who episode idea was terrible and the only reason I got them is because of the Orange Box, which I waited for the price to drop before I picked it up. Rather annoying how they churn out Left 4 Deads yet don't give their HL2 fans anything. Just give us the last damn episode then get to work on a full game HL 3.

I'm pretty sure that Left 4 Dead 2 will be in whatever the next iteration of the Orange Box will be, along with probably Portal 2.

I could see them throwing in L4D, but not L4D 2, unless they release Orange Box 2 in 2010. Then again L4D 3 might be on the way in 2010 so who knows...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

222 Comments. 12 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo