Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for shane

Real Name shane   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname anime is great!
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description a die hard pc gamer
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 7, 2009, 20:04
Total Comments 44 (Suspect)
User ID 54680

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 25, 2014, 19:25 anime is great!

Because they run their own manufacturing. Not all of it, but a lot.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Apple Bans... Aug 14, 2014, 19:38 anime is great!

Benzene and n-hexane aren't that nasty but should still be only used in fumehood w/ppe environments. I'm sure the bosses at the plants located in not-america don't care about stuff like that, though.  

News Comments > SSI Vets form TSI
15. Re: SSI Vets form TSI Aug 8, 2014, 19:24 anime is great!

PoR and Curse of the Azure Bonds are awesome. I never got very far in them, but I do remember discovering the cleric spell "hold", or maybe it was "sleep" but it basically made the person you cast it on have only 1 HP. You cast on some dudes and then get your sweeper to come in and clear it out. Worked great until the lizardmen started doing it to me =(  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 29, 2014, 19:44 anime is great!

From the article:
"One (home internet provider) offers a voluntary low-data plan at a discounted rate."

This is the only way to do it ethically, as long as the normal unlimited plan isn't exorbitantly expensive. heh, remember ethics?

1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 25, 2014, 20:04 anime is great!

I know this sounds dumb, but if No Man's Sky just made the orbital transition 8 or so seconds longer it would seem better to me.  

News Comments > Ace Combat Assault Horizon Free Weekend
2. Re: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Free Weekend Jul 24, 2014, 19:21 anime is great!

There are much much worse games on steam for more than $5. Ace Combat has it's problems, but it's the only one doing the "arcadey stare at the ass of your plane" game these days.  

News Comments > Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed
12. Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed Jul 22, 2014, 19:45 anime is great!

Julio wrote on Jul 22, 2014, 18:47:
They need time to remove content from the current build to ensure DLC is ready for day one.
Hah! I want to play this game so bad that I'm so good with them delaying endlessly (up to 2 years, no DNF bs) to get it right.

3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 27, 2014, 19:31 anime is great!

Hewlett-Packard owns bones! Or, they did a long time ago. I use HP 5890's all day at work and they are the best. You can do rock-solid chromatography or cook a perfect steak in record time!  

News Comments > Ultra Street Fighter IV Preorders
7. Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV Preorders Jun 18, 2014, 19:46 anime is great!

One of the few(2) games I actually play all the time. It was better on GFWL, but I don't think it's been too bad. Maybe it's because I live close to Valve?  

News Comments > etc.
10. Re: etc. Jun 16, 2014, 19:41 anime is great!

Cutter wrote on Jun 16, 2014, 11:34:
There is no problem with gaming and diversity. It's an accurate reflection of the target market that actually buys the games. I apologize if it offends all the bi-racial blasian transgendered dwarfs out there, but I really have no desire to play one.

Hah!
"bi-racial blasian" is redundant. I would have went with "fem-facing genderfluid transracial otherkin" as the joke. These are jokes yall, give Cutter a break.

News Comments > Line Of Defense $99 Early Access
22. Re: Line Of Defense $99 Early Access Jun 16, 2014, 19:11 anime is great!

Devil's Advocate: I truly think that DS has a good game inside of him. He just needs help to realize it. It's kind of like George Lucas, if you've read up on it, he had terrible ideas planned for Star Wars that were all tempered by a good crew. Not so much tempering in the prequels, though. Mr. Smart just needs the right team to help him put together his sci-fi dream.  

News Comments > Serious Sam 2 Replaces GameSpy with Steamworks
1. Re: Serious Sam 2 Replaces GameSpy with Steamworks Jun 13, 2014, 19:26 anime is great!

This game owns so so hard Co-op that it isn't really worth playing any other way.  

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
3. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition May 30, 2014, 19:29 anime is great!

I play this off and on and enjoy it quite a bit. It can be really frustrating to play against someone way better than you, but eventually you'll get a good matchup. I recommend playing ranked mode even if you just barely know how to play.  

News Comments > The Witcher 2 for Linux/SteamOS
2. Re: The Witcher 2 for Linux/SteamOS May 22, 2014, 19:12 anime is great!

I've been messing with Linux gaming and wouldn't you know it, Witcher 2 was one of the few games I bought from GOG instead of Steam. D'oh not buying again just to see how much crappier it looks under OpenGL.  

News Comments > F.E.A.R. Online Beta Next Week
22. Re: F.E.A.R. Online Beta Next Week May 19, 2014, 19:06 anime is great!

ALF is back! In pog free-to-play form!  

News Comments > EVGA Watch Dogs Offer
2. Re: EVGA Watch Dogs Offer Apr 29, 2014, 19:18 anime is great!

I got a code for AssCreed 4 back when I bought my 760 and when I went to activate the code it came back as already used, heh. The only time I've ever tried to redeem one.  

News Comments > From Software Sold
37. Re: From Software Sold Apr 28, 2014, 20:24 anime is great!

Dark Souls 2 owns! Seriously, it's a pretty good game. I use a ps3 controller with a shameful chinese trojan called motionjoy and it works great. Too bad the kb/m controls are sucky, but it ain't unplayable.  

News Comments > Pantheon Development to "Slow Down"
1. Re: Pantheon Development to Apr 15, 2014, 19:23 anime is great!

I had my fun making jokes about this on the internet, but now that it's dead I feel kind of sad.  

1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 31, 2014, 19:45 anime is great!

I hear that this build of Linux is loads better for graphic performance in games. I want to try it but damn it if I just got my stuff working right and don't want to start over.  

News Comments > DirectX 12 Announced
8. Re: DirectX 12 Announced Mar 20, 2014, 19:17 anime is great!

The directX API can eat a dick. I wish OpenGL was better so we could all just use that. I'm hoping Valve will help the industry make forward progress in OpenGL with the steamplay stuff.  

44 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo