Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TurdFergasun

Real Name TurdFergasun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 21, 2008, 21:54
Total Comments 639 (Apprentice)
User ID 54652

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > MS Recommits to PC Gaming Again
26. Re: MS Recommits to PC Gaming Again Aug 17, 2010, 17:26 TurdFergasun

meh wouldn't say better in architecture or principle, just a better level of support, because of a larger install base. eg. consoles vs pc. console is clearly a weaker platform for quality, yet the more popular choice for dev's.......and feeble minded simpletons who crave instant gratification over entertainment you have to work for

on topic tho, how about another freelancer FFS! how about just selling the ip to someone who gives a shit? hey why not cut the fat from your company ie. balmer and everyone loyal to him and focus on making 3 or 4 things that don't suck instead of 100000 things that do.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > F1 2010 Next Month
5. Re: F1 2010 Next Month Aug 16, 2010, 17:40 TurdFergasun

i wonder if there is an option where i can convince my team boss to get my younger teammate to crash, handing me the victory, and walking away scott free?  

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
1. Re: Morning Screenshots Aug 12, 2010, 12:38 TurdFergasun

they look nice, but graphics never, ever ever ever were a problem with ea's racing games, nor marketing. it's an area they could probably afford to halt development completely, spend the extra resources in all the areas they fall short, take 5 years to develope a new game and still lack horribly compared to the finer examples of racing games over the decade.  

News Comments > StarCraft II is Year's Biggest PC Game Launch
61. Re: StarCraft II is Year's Biggest PC Game Launch Aug 3, 2010, 22:34 TurdFergasun

haven't finished playing the game, but so far i'm fairly disappointed in the frequencey of the full quality cgi scenes. it seems for the meat of the story they put together an engine which they could just input some simpletext dialogue and ran the puppets through a lip syncing system. very un-natural looking, and while acceptable for a game like mass effect it's quite cheap looking when stacked against the achievements of the original sc and sc:bw in terms of story telling and art quality. especially when you consider the tech they had to work with back then and still were able to produce something that spectacular.

the game itself is nothing special in terms of rts, but the continuation of the sc story is being treated well in terms of writing, and the general game design. that said tho, unless i've yet to uncover a large cache of cgi of cock blowing magnitude then i'm gonna wish i had kept my wallet a little fuller when i look back at what value i was given by the first sc and sc:bw compared to sc2

News Comments > DiRT 3 Revealed
9. Re: DiRT 3 Revealed Aug 2, 2010, 23:23 TurdFergasun

siapnar wrote on Aug 2, 2010, 13:19:
Uhh, buddy, where in my post did you see me say I hope DiRT 3 will be the next RBR?

your comment was vaguely steering towards it as if controlled by codemaster's physics engine.

News Comments > DiRT 3 Revealed
4. Re: DiRT 3 Revealed Aug 2, 2010, 12:04 TurdFergasun

so you've played dirt 1 and 2 and are expecting something even in the same realm as rbr? i'll have some of what you're smoking!  

News Comments > StarCraft II Overheating Bug
41. Re: StarCraft II Overheating Bug Jul 30, 2010, 15:29 TurdFergasun

only in the quality of the low-res/in-game rendered cut-scenes.  

News Comments > Natural Selection 2 Alpha Tonight
8. Re: Natural Selection 2 Alpha Tonight Jul 26, 2010, 23:29 TurdFergasun

tram looks pretty sweet, thats all the chance i've had to really check out so far, engine seems slightly smoother than before. cool atmosphere still, interesting sorta cel shading effect, makes me want to start the reactor looking out the windows.  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
11. Re: Sunday Consolidation Jul 25, 2010, 22:31 TurdFergasun

moreso willing to pay for stupidity and manipulation, the sheep get dumber and poorer all at the same time, what a great cycle of shame it is for those who get to caplitalize upon them.  

News Comments > PC Player Dominance Killed Cross-Platform Gaming?
28. Re: Console Player Dominance killed FPS Standards! Jul 22, 2010, 16:49 TurdFergasun

CrashTestDummy wrote on Jul 22, 2010, 15:33:
Its not really rocket science that M/KB users eat up console gamers when it comes to FPSes and RTSes. And by the same token, console guys own PC guys on fighting games, platformers and the ilk. Its different horses for different courses really.

^^ full of fail, here's why: pc gamers have the ability to plug in identical controllers that work identically to the console nugget's. consoles do not share this versatility, a quality that is usually lacking in the console player themselves.

News Comments > Tim Schafer Blasts Bobby Kotick
27. removed Jul 14, 2010, 17:06 TurdFergasun

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 14, 2010, 18:13.

News Comments > New BC2 VIP Map Pack
12. Re: New BC2 VIP Map Pack Jul 7, 2010, 17:59 TurdFergasun

with ea's track record, i'm gonna side against the empire on the this one. but there's always one shilly person to defend the honor of the wounded conglomerate. ohhh poor conglomerate have the accusations pierced your soul? how dare they accuse you of market manipulation and lazy profiteering, you've never done that before have you? .... oh wait you have? omgz! bad conglomerate! now go back and eat your dinner of independent developer kibble... good conglomerate.  

News Comments > Kotick: Audience "Clamoring" for Subscription CoD
65. Re: Kotick: Audience Jun 20, 2010, 23:45 TurdFergasun

kocktip is a shill, arming the crowds with fodder for a reaction so it'll stay in the limelight while there's nothing to sell in the meantime.

beamer you're of kocktip's ilk a shameless defender of the corrupt polluted mess because it feeds you well. i'd love to meet an alternate universe beamer thats been shafted by the same system you're constantly tugging down the pants of.

News Comments > Blizzard on DRM
5. Re: f*ck that sh*t May 26, 2010, 22:23 TurdFergasun

yes there's nothing more i want then the need to maintain an internet connection with blizzard while i play an sp version of a game. then i can, you know, uh type things to friends like i would with steam, or a phone, but when the internet goes down i'll have nothing to do instead of something. sounds great, and why not charge ppl a monthly communication with blizzard fee as well. i'm sure the targeted 14 year old audience will convince their mom's to pay for that so totally screwing over your long term fan base won't be an issue.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse May 15, 2010, 04:28 TurdFergasun

it's funny if there really was a government acting on behalf of the better nature of it's citizens i'd think we'd have a better, different world. yet the government put in place on a religous platform claims to want less government in general, although they're the same ppl who force anti abortion and anti suicide bills in the first place. seems more like there's rich influential bodies influencing governement to further it's levels of control in ways that benefit the current rich class, as well as keeping the middle/lower poor, subserviant, and reproductively active.

much like most commodities ppl become less valuable the more of us there are. less abortions... more poorly cared for/raised ppl, less suicide, again more ppl, mentally condition ppl to believe every soft headed cabbage they discharge is a miracle... more ppl. it's a fairly simple conclusion to why these rules are in place. it has absolutely nothing to do with good intentions.

News Comments > BC2 Kit Upgrade DLC Plans
12. Re: BC2 Kit Upgrade DLC Plans Apr 21, 2010, 00:25 TurdFergasun

where's the dlc that lets us customize our server browser to say... a working version.  

News Comments > Ubisoft: DRM "Vital" To PC Success
47. Re: Ubisoft: DRM Apr 16, 2010, 15:10 TurdFergasun

Fartacus wrote on Apr 16, 2010, 11:21:
Arithon wrote on Apr 16, 2010, 11:13:
DRM isn't free. Drop it and pass on the cost saving. Cheaper game AND no DRM? Who WOULDN'T buy it? THAT would be a success..

I'm not trying to defend Ubi here, but douchebag pirates wouldn't buy it, regardless of the price. DRM is the symptom, piracy is the disease.

DRM and Piracy are the symptoms, greed is the disease. un-contained greed and megalomania.

News Comments > More Infinity Ward Departures
14. Re: More Infinity Ward Departures Apr 14, 2010, 14:30 TurdFergasun

^Drag0n^ wrote on Apr 14, 2010, 14:12:

COD was a console franchise from the start.

^D^

are you on glue?

News Comments > Team Need for Speed
5. Re: Team Need for Speed Apr 13, 2010, 01:32 TurdFergasun

so where does your avg need for speed player fit in the auto-x pack? the wall?

it's just more marketing fluff. defusing it is the only solution to it's caustic nature. the more you defend it the more aweful life you allow it to live. once again if you are in marketing plz.. drink bleach. thanks.

News Comments > Team Need for Speed
3. Re: Team Need for Speed Apr 6, 2010, 21:16 TurdFergasun

i wonder if "team need for speed" could race or even keep up with the avg live for speed regular?

why make an entire team good at crappy racing games when you could make great racing games teams would want to play?

639 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo