Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TurdFergasun

Real Name TurdFergasun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 21, 2008, 21:54
Total Comments 639 (Apprentice)
User ID 54652

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > F1 2010 Patch
2. Re: F1 2010 Patch Nov 2, 2010, 16:57 TurdFergasun

i think they just added the things needed to take this game out of beta stage. hopefully it's nearly playable now.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Oct 29, 2010, 15:12 TurdFergasun

so it's not your average dev/pub thats an idiot who can't wait to release the game til it's ready? the idiot gamer already gave up his/her mom's money for the game, so why should they be expected to give out interest free loans to giant gaming companies on the promise of a properly finished game? the majority of cases the game will not be finished correctly or had all it's bugs traced down. sounds like a bad investment to me. i know i don't touch games til they've been properly beta testes by the paying public anymore.  

News Comments > Quote of the Day
12. Re: Quote of the Day Oct 29, 2010, 14:41 TurdFergasun

agreed, i don't see how something that was designed 8-10 years ago(xbox360), could be increasing it's graphics/tech potential over a platform that has seen 2 api generations and countless new evolutions in video processing, and that is still evolving to this day. bumpy your statement is retarted. while i'll agree the games have stagnated on pc, it's a direct result of consoles being stuck in the dx9(windows 98?) duldrums that developers aren't bothering to make much use of the newer api functions available to them on pc.

i'll make a much more accurate statement, lack of console innovation is directly choking innovation on the pc through economic pressure via shareholder's cowardis. on top of that the console's monopoly on innovation are directly responsible for nurturing things like the 3 pronged phallus that walk among us under the pseudonym knobby cocktip.

This comment was edited on Oct 29, 2010, 15:00.

News Comments > Natural Selection 2 Alpha Patch
1. Re: Natural Selection 2 Alpha Patch Oct 28, 2010, 14:16 TurdFergasun

nice work, alot of progress gameplay is much smoother than before, just needs a bit more work til some serious carnage can occur.  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
1. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 18, 2010, 00:23 TurdFergasun

oh n0zzzzz shortages of something thats not gonna sell much! what will they do!?!!  

News Comments > Quote of the Day
1. Re: Quote of the Day Oct 10, 2010, 19:35 TurdFergasun

HE'S A WITCH!@# BURN HIM! HOW DARE HE NOT DECRY THE VENOMOUS TURD THAT IS PIRACY!!!1 ahhhh i can smell the riaa melting from here, or maybe thats just some fresh manure on the fields either way.  

News Comments > On F1 2010 AI
25. Re: On F1 2010 AI Sep 29, 2010, 23:01 TurdFergasun

nah like i said never expected a sim lvl game, but didn't expect a violent ass ramming by codemasters either. i wonder if sony's f1 championship edition for ps3 was any good for ffb, and physics? a few years old, but nearly everything else older than this game worthy of using a wheel with, make this thing look like an early beta.  

23. Re: On F1 2010 AI Sep 29, 2010, 18:11 TurdFergasun

clearly the fault lies with anthony davidson, as he is most likely the only person involved with this game to ever have actually driven an f1 car. even as slowly as he used to drive you'd still have expected a bit more of a game for him to have signed off on it.  

18. Re: On F1 2010 AI Sep 29, 2010, 08:24 TurdFergasun

Theo wrote on Sep 29, 2010, 05:41:
if people turn off the driver aids, the pysics arnt that bad (they arent properly sim like, but codies never said they were making a sim).

there is nothing wrong with the forcefeed back on my install at all.

that said the game needs work, but to be honest its the best f1 game since GCf1 imo (not counting REAL sims).

you must have never... ever driven a vehicle on a road before, or just cheap american ones with absolutely no road-feel, to come to this conclusion. or perhaps you're a perhaps you have no arms and drive with your face and are a little closer to the action. either way your're off it by a large margin. go play colin mcrae2, or download the free live for speed demo to get any sort of idea of what proper FFB feels like, then compare back to f12010. better yet do a search on google for ffb f1/2010 and see that the vast minority view the ffb in this game as adequate. like i said not expecting sim quality difficulty here, but quality FFB doesn't make a game harder, just much better, and makes you feel more connected. if having a large circle to turn infront of you, and having that circle shake once n awhile is enough then you should try mario kart on the wii and call it a day.

13. Re: On F1 2010 AI Sep 28, 2010, 22:21 TurdFergasun

i'm a pretty big iracing fan, minus the pay to play crap, but if thats what it takes to keep away from the piss-poor physics, aweful ForceFeedback, buggy, n slow interface, and buggy ai of f1/2010 then i guess it's what must be done. the FFB effects are limp wristed, and completely numb compared to iracing, or even live for speed, even colin mcrae2 from back in the day had way, way.... WAY better ffb effects, and physics than this thing. i'm not expecting a sim, but FFS i wasn't expecting them to slap a re-skinned grid in a box and throw some license fees at FIA and thats it. i'd go as far to say that the physics, and FFB seem somehow worse than grid. f1 2001 was way better of a game, and from the ppl who made need for speed. thats a tragedy is what that is.

what i dont' get is what happened to a quality lvl that codemasters once had, and now are 180degrees out of sync with. what sack of crap in codemasters office sat back and looked upon f12010 and saw a great product? whomever is responsible for it should be canned, caned, and deficated upon, anthony davidson should be kicked square in the nuts for being part of it's creation as well. it's like they pasted on ps3 rumble pad effects as the FFB profile for the game. what a tragic waste of an IP when all you had to do was not completely shit the bed. the models and tracks look fine, career mode is kinda cool how you have to start from the dregs of f1 society, but thats it, and most of that was just re-skinned GRID. everything else that matters most, is total crap. yet i still play this POS to see, and hear the cars/tracks. FML

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
7. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 21, 2010, 23:56 TurdFergasun

next they're gonna find out overtly manipulative studies cause aggression, and lack of attentiveness. but i'm sure studies also show stupid ppl listen to headlines from studies, and use studies to base their moral road maps in life, and parenting strategies. studies might also show ppl are pretty god damned stupid, on the whole, or there wouldn't be enough of a retarded demographic gathered on the internet for these studies to pander to.

This comment was edited on Sep 25, 2010, 01:20.

News Comments > On APB Refunds, Epic's APB Interest, and RTW's Closure
14. Re: On APB Refunds, Epic's APB Interest, and RTW's Closure Sep 17, 2010, 14:07 TurdFergasun

D_K_night wrote on Sep 17, 2010, 13:41:
Good ol' Beamer, how do you do, Mr anti-customer?

So let me guess, you'll also add that, the people who bought into beta instead of VHS deserved what they got, right?

You keep bringing up these examples which have no similarity to an MMO. When you bring home that vacuum, would it not work immediately upon usage(say it's DOA - fine, you can bring it back to the store for refund or exchange).

It's amazing that for a guy who claims that he works for this very industry(yet you hate your customers), that you're still not getting it.

APB. You buy it from EBGames/Gamestop, bring it home, find out that you can't play it(because the servers are dead) - you have no recourse. You can't refund it, because you've opened the box. Completely different scenario. This has nothing to do with early adoption.

Stop trying to confuse your customers(that's us) by trying to blur the lines between buying things that can be returned to the store, versus buying software which cannot be.

an ignorant, mis-informed consumer base is an asset to ppl like him, it's clearly not in his best interest to come about face and stop the fountain of FUD. why work to make a great product when you can just farm from a patch of cabbage headed consumers with open wallets and empty heads?

News Comments > Valve on Failure
7. Re: Valve on Failure Sep 10, 2010, 00:00 TurdFergasun

it certainly is the lesser of the evils, compared to the other potential drm solutions being shoved upon us. works ok most of the time, although get some pretty bad PB conflicts using steam's in game community messenger.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
25. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 1, 2010, 17:40 TurdFergasun

if you have a family of 5 you're making too many god damned kids. it's not a competition. stop rutting, you're not that special. especially you damned yanks, you can't even support your own bloat without international rape, let alone duplicating yourselves over and over again. diaf k thx.

really tho, how is it that it was fine for the rich to steal from artists, but wrong for the poor/middle class? is it because our entire system is a classist lifefuck? i'm gonna go out on a limb and agree with myself.

This comment was edited on Sep 1, 2010, 17:48.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
18. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 1, 2010, 07:54 TurdFergasun

when the law itself is corrupt it no longer applies as just. from the rich pockets of the corruptee's to the screens and keyboards of the working poor. a giant fuck you is what it is more than anything else. the unfortunate creatives that continue to manufacture for the beast are now trampled on by both parties instead of just one as before. why was no one speaking out against the true giant criminals before the poor ppl got in on the action? sheep.  

News Comments > Borderlands: GOTY Edition in October
26. Re: Borderlands: GOTY Edition in October Aug 31, 2010, 07:48 TurdFergasun

must have been a slow year in gaming  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Dropping support for PPC Macs
15. Re: World of Warcraft Dropping support for PPC Macs Aug 31, 2010, 07:45 TurdFergasun

i prefer the dualboot hackpro myself, turns windows into the only thing it's good/mediocre at: a gaming console.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 30, 2010, 18:03 TurdFergasun

north korea should thank south korea for helping them be less retarted. perhaps s.korea could do the same for north america and idiots could go back to talking on the phone while driving instead of tweeting their farts to their other retarted counterparts.  

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Aug 24, 2010, 17:39 TurdFergasun

if you really dig into this subject i think you'll find most ppl frothing at the mouth and willing to kill without any basic training. the further you go down this rabbit hole to closer you'll view the human condition in all it's horrific ugliness. what we really don't want to see or believe is how insanely terrible a species we truly can be from a global perspective regardless of nation race or creed. the human condition is something that needs to be addressed and not have the worst of it manipulated to suit the goals of the wealthy and powerful. weather it's to sell a video game or sell hate and fear as a means to an end.  

News Comments > Bad Company 2 VIP Pack #6 Released
3. Re: Bad Company 2 VIP Pack #6 Released Aug 18, 2010, 23:11 TurdFergasun

i believe the main goal is lowered expectations.  

639 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo