Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TurdFergasun

Real Name TurdFergasun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 21, 2008, 21:54
Total Comments 639 (Apprentice)
User ID 54652

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Map Pack
4. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Map Pack Dec 1, 2010, 17:19 TurdFergasun

they are to video games what tsa gropings are to air flight, and just as effective.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Patch
4. Re: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Patch Nov 28, 2010, 22:25 TurdFergasun

it sounds like a complete and total tragedy. may it burn in the pit of video game hell along with the ppl who decide to make games this shitty.  

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Nov 25, 2010, 01:53 TurdFergasun

good advice for society in general these days.  

News Comments > CD Projekt vs Piracy
32. Re: CD Projekt vs Piracy Nov 23, 2010, 01:38 TurdFergasun

because it's based on projections, and hyperbole based science that these ppl are even considered a problem to begin with. the pirates are only a problem to those that seek to eek out every last red penny from everything. the loss numbers are just manufactured assumptions made by ppl who's lives are shit in the first place because they're most likely number slaves who enjoy nothing important in life beyond the flow of numbers, and their means to keep their meaningless numbers flowing. their actions fuck up the real and physical parts of lives for others. things like having your entire legal history fucked over cause some accounting peon sees an infintecimal spec on a balance sheet. fuck that shit. the whole concept is flawed just like the laws the idea was derived from. sending out the troops cause you sparred the baton gives you no kudos.  

News Comments > Op Ed
15. Re: Op Ed Nov 18, 2010, 15:13 TurdFergasun

maybe if the games weren't full of tired, cliche writing similar to most holywood movies nowadays they'd be worth playing all the way thru. much like movies however i find for quality purposes it's best to look backwards in time rather than forwards, unless we're talking grahpical achievements.  

News Comments > Michael Pachter Interview
15. Re: Michael Pachter Interview Nov 17, 2010, 00:33 TurdFergasun

Prez wrote on Nov 17, 2010, 00:06:

Ever since he trolled PC gamers by saying the only reason we are against DRM is because we're pirates, I wouldn't piss on this moron if he were on fire.

we all know the best way to put out fires is with a pitch fork.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops MP Patch
13. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops MP Patch Nov 12, 2010, 13:41 TurdFergasun

whens the last game that was hyped this large to fall flat on it's face? oh ya most of those you've listed. when you try so hard to manufacture the want for the game, and neglect actually delivering on those wants you've built up by blowing smoke up everyone's ass. it's no suprise the salivating masses want what was promised. you can only overpromise and underdeliver so many times before, hopefully ppl figure out the PR scam they keep falling for hook line and sinker.  

News Comments > Kinect PC Drivers
5. Re: Kinect PC Drivers Nov 10, 2010, 23:35 TurdFergasun

i don't want one, but the fact MS doesn't want it on PC makes my control stick glow green at tip. i should prol get it checked, but meh, it's really just nice to see the intertubes bringing balance to some of the megalomaniacal BS being pulled these days.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 10, 2010, 14:52 TurdFergasun

ahh simmons made the comment to garner attention, he'll say something else stupid soon to keep the fire going once 4chan leaves him alone. dirty-used-crap-caked anal-beads like simmons just want/need attention to exist. it's best not to feed the animals from holywood or they'll keep coming back and doing the same stupid tired old shit again and again. same reason u don't feed bears, they turn into garbage animals.  

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. TV Series?
17. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. TV Series? Nov 10, 2010, 14:36 TurdFergasun

without games, or shows like stalker how would we know which are the good products without the horribly failed and mutilated carcasses that get discharged from gsc on a semi-regular basis. so much potential... so much fail.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops
66. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops Nov 9, 2010, 19:30 TurdFergasun

i'm a huge fan of the cod4 sp, well paced well thought out, tonnes of effort poured into it, and imo the only cod sp that stands up to the 1st, and while i'll probably end up playing codBO as i did mw2 to see the sp, i really can't relate to the salivating masses climbing over each other to touch this polished turd at release time. why not wait? if ppl don't buy it right away it gets cheaper, in much less time if it sells successfully. the carrot is not that big and juicy to keep running on this perpetual treadmill, especially when you've already tasted the same pavlovian carrot 5 times before. i guess if u got more money than brains sure, but for $60 i can have a much better time with a ball of black tar heroine. while i'll be an addicted slave to some dirty wanker downtown at least my addiction will be more understandable, and the ppl i'd have to deal with would be more likable than kocktip. i'd rather buy gold teeth for the pusher man, than a golden dildo for bobby.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops
30. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops Nov 9, 2010, 13:00 TurdFergasun

Yakubs wrote on Nov 9, 2010, 12:47:
I remember when FPS games had freedom, complex levels, and actually dangerous enemies. Doom is how many years old and it still makes the CoD games look silly?

yes but playing doom over an IPX connection sucked balls when your mom picked up the phone half way thru

News Comments > TF2 Maintenance Tuesday
18. Re: TF2 Maintenance Tuesday Nov 6, 2010, 18:25 TurdFergasun

a shame what they did to this fun, basic, and easy to enjoy team based fps. less was deffinitely more in this case.  

News Comments > Pachter: CoD Subscriptions Next Year
24. Re: Dunno Nov 6, 2010, 14:06 TurdFergasun

i know this guy is a measly analyst, but i'm starting to think he might be a bit of a therapist too. you know like a double profession, an analrapist if you will.  

News Comments > Battlefield Play4Free Announced
36. Re: Battlefield Play4Free Announced Nov 5, 2010, 14:39 TurdFergasun

total waste of time and effort, for absolutely everyone involved.  

News Comments > Lead and Gold and Shattered Horizons Free Weekend; Sale
3. Re: Lead and Gold and Shattered Horizons Free Weekend; Sale Nov 5, 2010, 14:37 TurdFergasun

x2 on the shattered horizon only thing that's not so good is the game population, they need more of these free weekends to liven up the servers.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
7. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 4, 2010, 14:38 TurdFergasun

hmmm i wonder if this is some sort of reverse marketing for an upcoming remake or re imagining of 1984? perhaps it's all just some zaney attempt to get us to pay attention quickly before trying to sell us something with a twist? like really most ppl wouldn't just bend over for this without a whimper right??.... this society sure is getting great before it gets worse.  

News Comments > Relic on GFWL and Steamworks
21. Re: Relic on GFWL and Steamworks Nov 4, 2010, 14:20 TurdFergasun

GFWL is and was a stillborn puddle of bile. shun it now before it mutates into something more malignant.

on another note why wouldn't MS want access to more customer info? regardless of cc or not, thats how google, and facebook have done so well, selling off your information like the subversive marketing gold mine it is.

News Comments > Dragon Age Facebook Game
16. Re: Dragon Age Facebook Game Nov 3, 2010, 17:40 TurdFergasun

video game revenue's are down!? i know the solution! more corporat BS and marketing crap. yay lets take whats choking the industry to death and turn it up to 11! fawkin right on!  

News Comments > Medal of Honor Patch & EA on MoH Quality
20. Re: Medal of Honor Patch & EA on MoH Quality Nov 2, 2010, 17:08 TurdFergasun

Hoop wrote on Nov 2, 2010, 14:00:
The game is based on the first set piece battle of the Afghanistan war in 2002.

If you all really want to enjoy the singleplayer, the book "Not a good day to die" by Sean Naylor an embedded reporter there at the time will give you more empathy for the story for sure.
If reading a book is beyond you google "Operation Anaconda".

if u want to enjoy a good book thats sole purpose is not trite propeganda regarding afghanistan try "lie down with lions" based on the americans infiltrating afghanistan during the soviet occupation, and how they created the taliban to fight off the "evil" soviets. it's a great fictional read, that makes you have empathy for the ppl angry about why we're there in the first place. but that has absolutely nothing to do with this soggy fuckstain of a game i guess. just sayin.

639 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo