Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TurdFergasun

Real Name TurdFergasun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 21, 2008, 21:54
Total Comments 639 (Apprentice)
User ID 54652

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam
7. Re: Ships Ahoy - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam Dec 18, 2010, 18:14 TurdFergasun

it's a continuation of bc2, so nothing like original bf:vietnam thats still sitting in a bucket of crap games somewhere. u do have to launch it from the bc2 menu tho. basically bc2 DLC. seems good to go so far, and a few days bonus release for pc is nice. someone out there deep in the game's industry tucked away... far far away, seems to like the PC  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Fallout: New Vegas Patched
23. Re: Fallout: New Vegas Patched Dec 14, 2010, 19:29 TurdFergasun

you're mistaking a lack of respect for sheeple, for a lack of judgement in quality. i understand that, and i don't expect u to be able to, so no worries.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 14, 2010, 19:00 TurdFergasun

mmmm now i can have a broken 2.5 inch seagate to go with my collection of 3.5 inch. thats fantastic.  

21. Re: Fallout: New Vegas Patched Dec 14, 2010, 16:39 TurdFergasun

meh i guess it's totally subjective, i've given vegas 10 hours of my time, and it won't probably see another hour. i guess trolling is going against what the rabble and marketing like to pump out? then troll i is.

dunno this game has none of the feeling of fo3, when you wake up in "beginning town" get your head patched up and move around, there's almost no curiosity drive whatsoever compared to walking into the capital wastelast for teh first time. nv all seems re-hashed schlok, and the music is repetative, it's a good copy on what fo3 did well, but it's in no way better. i know i've coped many a "galaxy news radio" cd for ppl i know, and i can't see doing the same thing for teh nv soundtrack. i don't remember being sick of billy holiday within the first 3 hours of fo3. i am fucking sick of johnny guitar, way to limited playlist. seems like it was slapped together not because it was good music from the time, but just because it was from teh same time as fo3's music. but thats just me, i guess i'm more picky for quality.

News Comments > OnLive Claims Cloud Gaming Patent
5. Re: OnLive Claims Cloud Gaming Patent Dec 14, 2010, 16:28 TurdFergasun

or they know the difference and realize patents and suing are the only natural resources america has left to plunder.  

11. Re: Fallout: New Vegas Patched Dec 14, 2010, 07:09 TurdFergasun

more quantity doesn't make it better, style, substance, and atmosphere do, fo3 had more of the last 3.

Jerykk wrote on Dec 14, 2010, 00:36:
now vegas is a modded fo3, and much less deep than fo3 was in terms of overall quality(music, textures, vo) it's still a good game, but it's a $25 special at best.

I'm pretty sure this is a troll attempt but I'll bite anyway. New Vegas has more (and better) music, more dialogue, more quests, more weapons, more equipment, more enemies, more systems and just more content overall than FO3 ever had. In addition, the quality of the writing is leagues better than FO3 and most of the quests have multiple paths. There are many more possible endings and they are all more substantial than what you got in FO3. The game also has much better balancing.

FO:NV is well worth $50, with or without the bugs. Now that this patch is out, there's no reason whatsoever not to buy FO:NV if you like RPGs.

4. Re: Fallout: New Vegas Patched Dec 14, 2010, 00:22 TurdFergasun

most bugs have workarounds? come on this is a pretty buggy game is it not? whether it's super fps slow downs in tight quarters, or quests bugging out on u, it's still a pita, that shouldn't be. you'd figure there'd be not too much work involved, fo3 was reskinned oblivion, now vegas is a modded fo3, and much less deep than fo3 was in terms of overall quality(music, textures, vo) it's still a good game, but it's a $25 special at best. 1/2 assed effort = 1/2 price to me or less.  

News Comments > Op Ed
5. Re: Op Ed Dec 12, 2010, 17:10 TurdFergasun

maybe ppl are tired of sifting thru the continuous sale's pitch of commercials to watch a show thats essentially an even larger commercial. dead business model anyone? maybe ppl are totally tired of ppl talking and selling ideas about doing things and having great products. instead why not actually make something good, then you wouldn't need a bloated whale carcass of a show to try and sell a bunch of crap. really it's a complete lack of substance, and it's not just the vga's with that problem.

This comment was edited on Dec 12, 2010, 17:15.

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam Trailer
1. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam Trailer Dec 11, 2010, 00:56 TurdFergasun

fap fap fap etc.

News Comments > CoD DoS Arrest
11. Re: CoD DoS Arrest Dec 10, 2010, 16:20 TurdFergasun

looks like agent smith isn't takin any chances with this one.  

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY XIV Extension, Shakeup
5. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Extension, Shakeup Dec 10, 2010, 15:46 TurdFergasun

for a game called final fantasy it's pretty ironic to have had 14 versions.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: WikiLeaks Supporters With DDOS Attack. Dec 8, 2010, 18:26 TurdFergasun

man wikileaks and all other totally dramatic media stories totally legit, how could you even hold the notion some big deal from the internet isn't real??! it's on the tv man! everyone's talking about it! like really how can you doubt it in anyway at all? to look at things from different perspectives and angles is clearly heresy. false flag attacks have never occurred, hitler never used them to gain political power by burning down pariliment, thats for sure, and teh americans never assimilated any techniques from teh nazis after they pwned them. i'm sure they'd never stoop to using said learned techniques to gain or maintain power... nah never happen, and you'd be a fool and a communist to think otherwise.  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Trailer
7. Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Trailer Dec 7, 2010, 16:03 TurdFergasun

ASJD wrote on Dec 7, 2010, 13:45:
Why do I need a trailer for a game I already own?

why do you need to click the link to a trailer for a game you already own? was the question meant rhetorically or retardedly

News Comments > Evil Genius Web Game
8. Re: Evil Genius Web Game Dec 7, 2010, 15:58 TurdFergasun

hmmm hopefully they use that marketing machine as it was designed for and drum up enough support for an actual new version of this fine game.  

News Comments > Natural Selection 2 Beta Patch
5. Re: Natural Selection 2 Beta Patch Dec 5, 2010, 04:10 TurdFergasun

ya agreed, if you've never played the first one, or haven't followed the development of this from earlier on, it might not be the time to order up. that said it is playable without hydra/turret spam, so if you don't mind waiting for a fully functioning version, then it's still pretty fun atm. I know i've had much less fun for $35 in the past.you do need a pretty beefy gpu setup tho to get playable frames, as it's fairly un-optimised right now. don't know about SLI, but X-fire gives glitches, but playable(30-40fps) with a single 4870 512mb med settings @1920x1200  

News Comments > Natural Selection 2 Beta Patch
1. Re: Natural Selection 2 Beta Patch Dec 4, 2010, 22:31 TurdFergasun

damn these guys are on a warpath with these updates. gettin some nice progress passed while, startin to shape up nicely.  

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Dec 3, 2010, 22:53 TurdFergasun

mainstream news journalism, isn't that an oxy moron these days? it's deffinitely mainstream, it is labelled news, but journalism? ppl get fired in the news when actual journalism happens, same goes for game's news.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Updates
25. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Updates Dec 3, 2010, 21:05 TurdFergasun

well gtaIV sold like heroine, and unfortunately thats their main, and only reason to make this game. otherwise we'd have another, better edition of kotor and not some mmorpg crap tryin to make hay while the sun is still shining on mmorpg bandwagon.

i'm sure this one will be good tho, SW-galaxies was a fantastic game full of effort. and really anyone who's touched the star wars IP in the last decade has only had good intentions and results right?

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Viral Website
12. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Viral Website Dec 2, 2010, 00:00 TurdFergasun

Jerykk wrote on Dec 1, 2010, 23:29:

If a game has high marketing values and sufficient production, console gamers will buy it.

edited for truth

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Viral Website
11. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Viral Website Dec 1, 2010, 23:55 TurdFergasun

wow ppl here complain so much! why can't you just eat the feces and pretend it's the wonderful kibble us sheep are supposed to love? comeon now these company's went to the trouble to manipulate the market and demographics so that we'd be stupid enough by now to embrace these half assed effortless games rubber stamped with IP's we'd recognize. why can't you people respect that? shame on you all!  

639 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo