Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TurdFergasun

Real Name TurdFergasun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 21, 2008, 21:54
Total Comments 639 (Apprentice)
User ID 54652

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Minecraft Grosses ~$33M
27. Re: Minecraft Grosses ~$33M Apr 6, 2011, 19:00 TurdFergasun

i'd rather support the indie dev in the first place. i'll take my chances creatively and ethically before i pump a giant conglomorate with more of the same money thats causing all this bad behavior on their parts.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > West, Zampella Accuse Activision of Fraud
5. Re: West, Zampella Accuse Activision of Fraud Apr 2, 2011, 13:49 TurdFergasun

i hope they drag it out into an ugly mess, a suitable environment for someone like cocktip, and expose his modus operandi and dirty laundry which are most likely one and the same. fuck that guy.  

News Comments > A Fool and His News 2011, Part 1
16. Re: Gmail Motion BETA Apr 1, 2011, 18:10 TurdFergasun

commando class ftw. maybe we can get some gw2 :-bc2-: vietnam DLC?  

News Comments > Back to the Future: The Game Ep. 1 Free
1. Re: Back to the Future: The Game Ep. 1 Free Apr 1, 2011, 14:50 TurdFergasun

thats pretty f'kin awesome, but i'm still gonna wait til it's fairly complete to buy as i don't personally care for episodic story telling if all the episodes have yet to be completed, or aren't all available. so i don't end up playing episode 2 of this, and end up waiting 4 years for episode 3... cough cough VALVE cough...  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Music industry will force licenses on Amazon Cloud Player—or else. Apr 1, 2011, 00:47 TurdFergasun

a system that cannot sustain itself without perpetual parasitic growth is doomed to eventually fail. it's currently eating it's young.  

News Comments > DiRT 3 Group B Rally Trailer
5. Re: DiRT 3 Group B Rally Trailer Mar 30, 2011, 19:24 TurdFergasun

you preload the opposite corner that you want to turn to aka skandanavian flick. turn right first to go left and vice versa, save some throttle and hold back some speed for mid corner adjustments with the throttle. if dirt3 is anything like dert 1 then it should be overwhelmingly easy for you to master.  

News Comments > NPD Asks Analysts to Stop Sharing Sales Data
4. Re: NPD Asks Analysts to Stop Sharing Sales Data Mar 29, 2011, 00:25 TurdFergasun

didn't u know, lying and misdirection are the new "truth". it's for the greater good.  

News Comments > Quote of the Day
5. Re: Quote of the Day Mar 29, 2011, 00:17 TurdFergasun

well the cock the pc gaming industry is currently serving is flopping fairly drastically to one side as well(not to mention flacid), so his comment is most likely spot on.  

News Comments > Crysis 2 DirectX 11 Patch Debunked
7. Re: Crysis 2 DirectX 11 Patch Debunked Mar 29, 2011, 00:15 TurdFergasun

so a crap game/tech demo is still going to be crap? moving on.  

News Comments > Company of Heroes Patched, Company of Heroes Online Ending
8. Re: Company of Heroes Patched, Company of Heroes Online Ending Mar 28, 2011, 00:41 TurdFergasun

well said.  

News Comments > Company of Heroes Patched, Company of Heroes Online Ending
2. Re: Company of Heroes Patched, Company of Heroes Online Ending Mar 27, 2011, 18:09 TurdFergasun

QUICK THERE'S STILL SOME LIFE LEFT IN REGULAR COH. SEND IN THE RAPE SQUAD!!!111  

News Comments > Space Marine in August
10. Re: Space Marine in August Mar 24, 2011, 15:55 TurdFergasun

much as your personality does to yours.  

News Comments > Space Marine in August
8. Re: Space Marine in August Mar 24, 2011, 14:27 TurdFergasun

action/rpg so they're just going to slap on new skins ontop of the fecal abortion that was DoW2? seriously close up shop, just stop making games while your staff are hideously un-creative and boring ppl. does relic have no clue at all? the list above is fairly accurate and a telling story, although coh is IMO an excellent RTS minus the tales of valor which was basically dow2 set in ww2. go back to the formula's you used before your dev house was running on food stamps.  

News Comments > F1 2011 in September
2. Re: F1 2011 in September Mar 24, 2011, 14:07 TurdFergasun

the patch helped 2010 a bit, but the ai still feels rubber banded to u. it's grid with f1 skins. thats it. if thats all you expect then it's an ok game. but if you expected a successor to f1 2001 ie. a game that acknowledges the laws of physics, you'll be sourly disspointed.  

News Comments > Wings of Prey Now DRM-Free, On Sale
6. Re: Wings of Prey Now DRM-Free, On Sale Mar 21, 2011, 15:03 TurdFergasun

that they did, and they've been running it since.  

News Comments > Windows Gaming eXperience Video
6. Re: Windows Gaming eXperience Video Mar 21, 2011, 13:41 TurdFergasun

hey, it's the zune of gaming platforms! man what a relevant company microsoft is to things they don't have direct monopolies on.  

News Comments > Wings of Prey Now DRM-Free, On Sale
4. Re: Wings of Prey Now DRM-Free, On Sale Mar 21, 2011, 13:38 TurdFergasun

spending $2.50 on this game was like giving money to an irate BUM who spits at you after you give it to him.  

News Comments > The Boondock Saints Game Possible
8. Re: The Boondock Saints Movie Possible Mar 19, 2011, 16:49 TurdFergasun

this is the worst idea i've ever heard, what type of talentless morons are paid to come up with these total shite ideas anyway?. how about a proper movie based game?

why the hell has nobody made a death wish game? the name's awesome, and ready for market, the story would be easy enough to put in a game, ie. man is wronged, man seeks revenge, man gets revenge slowly and awesomely. Dig up some bronson gold audio clips from the movies and transpose them into the game's character. add in some open world gta4 goodness, and a 10 foot long revolver and you have gaming gold. hell you only have to shoot for a 6 hour game these days anyway, how hard could it be? why does the gaming industry keep trying to use material it's not capable of doing properly for the money they want to spend? if you're going to dig up old IP's and fuck the pain away until they're totally spent, then you should at least do it right.

News Comments > AMD Knocks DirectX
15. Re: AMD Knocks DirectX Mar 18, 2011, 14:19 TurdFergasun

directX is clearly great for the gaming economy, which inversely is terrible for creativity. guess it depends on what you want, creative games playable on most platforms, or homogenous best sellers that can be used to sell locked down hardware, and kitchy peripherals. a resounding hezah for the bean counters, marketers and the middle-man parasites!  

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
1. Re: Morning Screenshots Mar 16, 2011, 16:46 TurdFergasun

this totally reminds me of a game i used to f'n love on sega saturn back in the day "iron storm" pretty much the only game that didn't suck for saturn, and came with the system when i picked it up for $20.

[url=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWV3dy5i590&feature=related[/url] hard to play with a crap controller but a damn fine strategy game from the 90's

639 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo