Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TurdFergasun

Real Name TurdFergasun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 21, 2008, 21:54
Total Comments 639 (Apprentice)
User ID 54652

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > GFW and Xbox.com Marketplaces Merging
25. Re: GFW and Xbox.com Marketplaces Merging Jul 1, 2011, 14:02 TurdFergasun

it's called tribes, pc did it a long time ago. check it out. no gfwl contract either.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
6. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Jun 26, 2011, 17:30 TurdFergasun

sure you can, just be wealthy enough to pay the senator in charge, or at least be a major campaign contributor.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 28, 2011, 11:08 TurdFergasun

i've heard of services that allow you to watch these movies before they're even released, so blockbuster is pretty much f'd in the A, not only that, holywood collectively did it to themselves for being overly greedy, megalomaniacal douchebags. the market has spoken a long time ago, for some reason these same ppl that drum the free market beat don't like to listen to the same drum when the shoe's on the other foot. they've manipulated the market far too much, have played far too many dirty tricks, now the system has formed a new mutation and evolved around the bullshit, hopefully the condition spreads.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 27, 2011, 17:23 TurdFergasun

zirik wrote on May 27, 2011, 16:53:
nobody is turning on the do not track feature because no ad/marketing firm has pledged to recognize the technology. without it the do not track tags embedded on cookies will simply be ignored by sites who track browser history.

yes but the fact remains people aren't using it therefore people don't care about privacy right? so lets move on and remove what little individuality and rights of self are left within the populace. i for one welcome our future of neural marketing probes! SO SAY WE ALL!

News Comments > PC Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation Next Month
7. Re: PC Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation Next Month May 19, 2011, 22:32 TurdFergasun

i thought you'd love cookie cutter souless franchises, being the financial parasite you are.  

News Comments > PC Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation Next Month
3. Re: PC Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation Next Month May 19, 2011, 17:35 TurdFergasun

i would be happy if this series would just die like the withered milkless cow it is. let cocktick pursue his true calling as an arms dealer, or a pharmaceutical lobbyist.  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
13. Re: Saturday Metaverse May 18, 2011, 16:19 TurdFergasun

kinda funny when the market dictates to it's consumers. it's not really a market any longer. more of a soup line.  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
11. Re: Saturday Metaverse May 15, 2011, 16:17 TurdFergasun

Ruffiana wrote on May 15, 2011, 14:22:
We stream netflix movies in HD, download games off steam, surf like normal and we've been nowhere near the 250gb data cap for the past 3 months.

i pay $70 a month for a stand-alone cable internet package from shaw. that is internet without any of their other bloated, and piss poor offerings attatched, which of course they charge a premium to do. with that $70/mon i'm entitled to 100GB of transfer up or down. now they're claiming they're going to upgrade that package from 15mbps to 25mbps. wowee and the cap will stay 100GB, and the price remain the same. what a great deal, now i'll be able to smash thru the cap in a week instead of 2. one 2 hour movie in HD on netflix is roughtly 3-4GB, so as long as i do absolutely nothing else with my shaw EXTREME! internets package i can watch 20-30 movies within that month. where the hell are you getting reasonbly priced 250GB caps from? the next pricing tier is $120/mon which is... wait for it ..... double the speed!, but of course not double the cap. 175GB a month at 50mbps. what a fucking joke. it's like we're leasing internet connections, and we have maximum mileage in the fine print. if i'm leasing the internet, i better own it after 5 years.

This comment was edited on May 16, 2011, 01:00.

News Comments > Op Ed
23. Re: Op Ed May 6, 2011, 23:55 TurdFergasun

could u dumb that down a bit more, it's still not sinking in.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
35. Re: Out of the Blue May 2, 2011, 18:21 TurdFergasun

delete plz  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 29, 2011, 13:12 TurdFergasun

seriously the game is played with your hands! how the hell can you call this football??! 1.7% of the game is played with the feet. wtf!? the hockey playoffs are on, there's no need for pretend sports talk until they are over.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Apr 26, 2011, 09:24 TurdFergasun

i'm currently shopping for the best pre-3d panny plasma i can get my hands on. 3d's a pointless technology that will be overshadowed by a much more practical effect that doesn't muddle the picture, or make you look like an idiot in your glaucoma glasses. wait a year or two for something good, or continue funding the viewmaster tv's. i guess cameron really likes viewmasters, to be fair so did i, then kindergarten was over, and the feeling passed.  

News Comments > Fallout: New Vegas Patched
13. Re: Fallout: New Vegas Patched Apr 26, 2011, 09:14 TurdFergasun

so this game is nearly polished enough for retail now? i know i played this a few monthes ago on the pira... er demo edition, but that must have been some horrible alpha or early beta right? .... wait a minute! it's been out for 6 months? hopefully it's not much more than $10 on release then.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Patched
2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Patched Apr 23, 2011, 11:30 TurdFergasun

agreed, if they would have added those elements to begin with, it would have been a decent game.  

News Comments > EA Raises Over $1 Million for Japan
5. Re: EA Raises Over $1 Million for Japan Apr 22, 2011, 02:33 TurdFergasun

prol better publicity than 60% of a game's budget would get you to boot.  

News Comments > Diablo III Interview
2. Re: Diablo III Interview Apr 17, 2011, 20:16 TurdFergasun

is it ready yet?.........

..... how about now?

News Comments > Anno 2070 Trailer
9. Re: Anno 2070 Trailer Apr 13, 2011, 19:56 TurdFergasun

mag wrote on Apr 13, 2011, 19:08:
Only if the DRM is nixed.

x2

only thing that would keep me from buying a game like this is the chance of some fistingly poor DRM

News Comments > Crysis 2 DX11 Patch Coming
20. Re: Crysis 2 DX11 Patch Coming Apr 9, 2011, 09:53 TurdFergasun

StingingVelvet wrote on Apr 9, 2011, 09:37:
Yeah probably... since CoD4 things have been pretty abysmal on average.

thats the most relevant post i've ever read from u, and u didn't even pump the status quo while doing it.

News Comments > World of Tanks Beta Stats
10. Re: World of Tanks Beta Stats Apr 7, 2011, 19:53 TurdFergasun

your 2 post history on blues news adds great weight to your findings. thanks for the heads up  

News Comments > World of Tanks Beta Stats
8. Re: World of Tanks Beta Stats Apr 7, 2011, 18:44 TurdFergasun

Elim wrote on Apr 7, 2011, 12:08:
Sugarman wrote on Apr 7, 2011, 11:39:
Artillery literally ruins this game. Instead of having fun tank battles where everyone is roaming around shooting, everyone has to play the waiting game at your base until you get tired enough of waiting to suicide your tank into an artillery barrage. Remove the artillery and it's a great game.
Quoted for fucking truth.

spoken like a true child of the instant gratification generation. how about you take a moment out of your clearly beligerant playstyle and read up on how the game actually works. or move on to something like wow where you can leroy jenkins everything without thought of the consequences. not that i have any stake in the matter, but god forbid dev's listen to such stupid comments one day and ruin a perfectly good game.

639 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo