Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TurdFergasun

Real Name TurdFergasun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 21, 2008, 21:54
Total Comments 639 (Apprentice)
User ID 54652

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > No GFWL for Batman: Arkham City?
37. Re: No GFWL for Batman: Arkham City? Aug 28, 2011, 07:57 TurdFergasun

Jerykk wrote on Aug 28, 2011, 06:09:

You don't honestly believe that M/KB is the ideal control scheme for every genre of game, do you? Some genres (like racing and fighting) are simply better suited to alternate controllers. Technically, you don't need to use a gamepad for any PC game. However, if you refuse to use anything but M/KB, you won't be getting the optimal experience in some genres.

fighting and sports games are the only type of games that benefit from a control pad. racing, if you have been behind the wheel of an actual vehicle (which if you haven't your opinion is useless to begin with) should be done with a force feedback wheel. There are some racing games, that are crap with either wheel, kbm, or control pad, but those are incredibly shitty games to begin with and should be shunned like poison.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > World of Planes Trailer
12. Re: World of Planes Trailer Aug 26, 2011, 10:17 TurdFergasun

they made wings of prey, which was a terrible mess even for the $2.50 i got it for. i'm taking my ten foot pole and moving on.  

News Comments > On Battlefield 3 Weapon Customization
17. Re: On Battlefield 3 Weapon Customization Aug 26, 2011, 10:14 TurdFergasun

so you realize it's a shitty deal, and if the issues are fully realized, supporting the bs will detrimental to the entire scene, but ya you're still hyped for it. you sir, are the problem. there's no trinket so dull that you wouldn't sell your soul just for a drooling glimpse.  

News Comments > Call of Duty Eyewear
10. Re: Call of Duty Eyewear Aug 24, 2011, 17:18 TurdFergasun

..... the fuck?  

News Comments > BF3 Themed Co-op
11. Re: BF3 Themed Co-op Aug 19, 2011, 18:13 TurdFergasun

yes and you're a generation of self indulgent marketing sheep who will take whatever sky pie is shoveled in your face regardless of the consequences for the whole as long as your ego's get the instant gratification you think you're after.

justice7 wrote on Aug 19, 2011, 15:55:
you guys are really a bunch of oldschool, down-the-nose negative nancies.

Everything they're doing for BF3 sounds amazing, honestly i'm super stoked to see what they come up with next for it. Change is good, only problem is every asshole on the internet will complain about it.

5. Re: BF3 Themed Co-op Aug 19, 2011, 15:45 TurdFergasun

just like anal rape, you just have to rotate your pelvis a bit and it's not so bad.....? no dice! it's still rape. there is no choice, so there is no sale.  

3. Re: BF3 Themed Co-op Aug 19, 2011, 14:56 TurdFergasun

badasscat wrote on Aug 19, 2011, 12:55:
Anything to keep LAN out of games anymore,...sad...

Like others who were excited,..this is seeming more and more like a train wreck of self promotion and ad-induced crapware with a decent game attached to it.

i think you're right, and the anger behind it seems to be the antithesis of the excitement ppl held for this game, being turned upside down and rammed up their cornholes with this pure control freak marketing BS. i wonder how westwood studios would have handled this before the days of ugly bob and ricitiello's rape filled regimes. gaming was a much better hobby before this utter tripe became the main goal of publishers instead of making good games.

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 To Feature Dedicated Server Support
20. removed Aug 17, 2011, 15:28 TurdFergasun

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 17, 2011, 15:38.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 15, 2011, 17:07 TurdFergasun

AOL still has something worth hacking??!1 isn't it just an old packard bell computer running in some unemployed guy's mom's basement?  

News Comments > Space Marine Demo Next Week, Early Access Opportunities
16. Re: Space Marine Demo Next Week, Early Access Opportunities Aug 15, 2011, 17:03 TurdFergasun

so what the consumer is on the hook because the big guys can't make a decent game for 10+ million? corporate waste and ineptitude are the fault of those trapped in it's retarded grip, not those it's attempting to pander to. but hey i'll pirate it just to fulfill your prophecy. it certainly looks like a hacked up cookie cutter POS so $10 is a bit of a stretch with what relic have been discharging from their crusty loins lately.

This comment was edited on Aug 15, 2011, 18:50.

News Comments > Red Orchestra 2 Trailer and Multiplayer Q&A
15. Re: Red Orchestra 2 Trailer and Multiplayer Q&A Aug 15, 2011, 16:55 TurdFergasun

looks like this will be my new BF3. should be an interesting switch.  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Announcement Soon?
52. Re: Borderlands 2 Announcement Soon? Aug 2, 2011, 16:58 TurdFergasun

Techie714 wrote on Aug 2, 2011, 10:54:

I agree with Cutter I did not really like the game either but I absolutely LOVED the art style & wished they would have done
a western type shooter like "outlaws" in that art style.

QFT

very pretty, but totally pointless.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Novel Plans
5. Re: Battlefield 3 Novel Plans Aug 1, 2011, 13:57 TurdFergasun

@venomhead

holy crap you've criticized the military industrial complex! you hate AMURIKA!

seriously tho, perhaps when the americans wake up and realize they embody the exact ignorant tyranny they like to claim they rebelled against so many years ago, perhaps some change may occur. in all reality tho, by the time enough people wake up from the mass consumption sleep aide they've been dosed with and realize they are the controlling dictatorial empire of the world, a new and much more powerful empire will already be in place, so no change will happen. enjoy toiling for scrap in the garbage mines of california for your chinese debt collectors future amurikans. your jingoistic ignorance has more than helped pave the way.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
11. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 28, 2011, 18:28 TurdFergasun

the laws are there to give you the illusion of justice. nothing more. enjoy the show.  

News Comments > DiRT 3 Asia Track Pack Released
1. Re: DiRT 3 Asia Track Pack Released Jul 27, 2011, 23:21 TurdFergasun

this is a very pretty, but very, very aweful game. in the plastic, douchebag style of the in-game narration let me say: what a totally awesome way to totally waste some EXTREME time that could have totally been used in a more EXTREME!ly awesome way to totally poke your eyes out with an EXTREME!ly hot screwdriver. our society is now worse because of this game's totally awesome existence.

This comment was edited on Jul 27, 2011, 23:41.

News Comments > From Dust DRM Also Always On?
10. Re: From Dust DRM Also Always On? Jul 27, 2011, 23:09 TurdFergasun

so you support the bullshit with your money, then crack it? glad to see you're a man of principles working towards something better, as long as you're getting what you want out of the deal who gives a shit right?  

News Comments > PC Call of Juarez: The Cartel in September
8. Re: PC Call of Juarez: The Cartel in September Jul 19, 2011, 16:50 TurdFergasun

now this is what you aweful pirating pc gamers get for not sucking the giant bag of dicks the industry wants to feed you. next time you'll learn your place and just buy the schlock without question or you will get zee delays!  

News Comments > More on BF3 and Steam
106. Re: More on BF3 and Steam Jul 18, 2011, 17:15 TurdFergasun

what a bunch of protectionist garbage. hopefully it's false info, or there goes a sale from me.  

News Comments > Metacritic Dropped "Corrupt" Site
10. Re: Metacritic Dropped Jul 17, 2011, 07:31 TurdFergasun

wait... wahht? there are review sites that aren't corrupt?  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
5. Re: Sunday Consolidation Jul 3, 2011, 20:29 TurdFergasun

i hope arm based smartphones dominate the console scene, and the xbox and ps3 nubs can whine how gaming is getting dumbed down by all these shotty mobile games.  

639 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo