Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TurdFergasun

Real Name TurdFergasun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 21, 2008, 21:54
Total Comments 639 (Apprentice)
User ID 54652

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Quoteworthy - Bach on PC Battlefield 3
20. Re: Quoteworthy - Bach on PC Battlefield 3 Oct 27, 2011, 08:19 TurdFergasun

much like value for money, and the ability to be creative with your purchase.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Quoteworthy
13. Re: Quoteworthy Oct 26, 2011, 15:50 TurdFergasun

are you seriously refuting a source with source material from a paper owned by the oligarchy? ignorance begets itself.  

News Comments > New Dawn of War II: Retribution DLC
8. Re: New Dawn of War II: Retribution DLC Oct 20, 2011, 17:09 TurdFergasun

you build bases in company of heroes? have you even played it? daw2 has nothing to do with coh, other than tales of velure. coh and coh: opposing front, where of the same high quality as dawn of war 1, and have absolutely none of the dumbed down shenanigans as daw2. daw2 might as well be a flash game it's so mindless.  

News Comments > More BF3 Norway Follow-up
15. Re: More BF3 Norway Follow-up Oct 20, 2011, 17:04 TurdFergasun

how can any website claim objectivity in the first place when their entire existence is dependent on advertising revenue from the same publishers who could pull that money from the result of bad press. the whole industry of game reviews seem to be at a conflict of interest from the get go.  

News Comments > More Battlefield 3 Map Details
13. Re: More Battlefield 3 Map Details Oct 15, 2011, 13:44 TurdFergasun

because ea has been bed shitting with bf3 since the moment they dropped the origins bomb?  

News Comments > Airline Tycoon 2 Demo
2. Re: Airline Tycoon 2 Demo Oct 12, 2011, 19:36 TurdFergasun

no it's basically the opposite of that. so it would be the bizarro world version of what happens in reality.  

News Comments > id On RAGE "Cluster!@#$" and Lead Platforms
18. Re: id On RAGE Oct 7, 2011, 22:30 TurdFergasun

working well for me, but followed the instruction in the steam/rage forums on setting up a cfg file with notepad and saving it in the rage/base folder. game looks better and v hard to view texture pop in now. very enjoyable, and immersive game when it's not shitting the bed.  

News Comments > RAGE Interview
19. Re: RAGE Interview Oct 4, 2011, 23:26 TurdFergasun

dunno really didn't care for borderlands, beyond the art style, loved fo3, and so far like rage. diff strokes fer diff folks i guess. i think it really boils down to being able to suspend disbelief in the character's reality, the acting, art and environments are perfect so far. the little things seem to be done very well around a concept thats been given a bit of shabby treatment by some of the other attempts. perhaps the ars reviewer had higher expectations of id.  

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Sep 10, 2011, 15:53 TurdFergasun

it's really a meaningless issue considering all the other levels of inequality that lead up to sexism. it's like worrying about the paint on a house that has crumbling foundations.  

News Comments > F1 2011 Co-op Championship Mode Details, Trailer
2. Re: F1 2011 Co-op Championship Mode Details, Trailer Sep 8, 2011, 16:18 TurdFergasun

took awhile for the dlc payment scheme to mature.  

News Comments > Dead Island "Private Joke" Goes Public
27. Re: Dead Island Sep 8, 2011, 16:17 TurdFergasun

you'd figure more ppl would be more offended at finding out their a bunch of feminist whores for being offended by the term in the first place.  

News Comments > Crytek Refutes Working Conditions Accusations
4. Re: Crytek Refutes Working Conditions Accusations Sep 5, 2011, 12:26 TurdFergasun

man if i would have known crysis was built on slave labour i would have pirated it long ago.

[url=]http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a974/a974.gif[/url]

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack Trailer
22. Re: Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack Trailer Sep 3, 2011, 00:49 TurdFergasun

so you think it will be easier getting your game on origins without being sucked into the EA corporate vacuum of all things original and unique?  

News Comments > The Fate of Sledgehammer's CoD Game Explained (Somewhat)
18. Re: The Fate of Sledgehammer's CoD Game Explained (Somewhat) Sep 3, 2011, 00:44 TurdFergasun

i'm claiming the world class marketing term your want to throw around assumes a certain level of quality because a bunch of overfed peons flock to it like bums to a crack pipe. you're a stooge, nothing more. cod and the word class have no sane reason to be placed together unless you're getting proceeds from the rapefest that entails. i can hear you now, slurping on the un-consumed dregs of disease not devoured by the rest of the rabble attached to kocktick's machinations.

why don't you go get some meth from whatever local ghetto is available to you. i hear it's pretty world class.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
17. Re: Netflix shares plunge after Starz ends streaming contract. Sep 2, 2011, 21:15 TurdFergasun

Beamer wrote on Sep 2, 2011, 14:07:
Why? Because it isn't that easy. They have deals with the content providers and deals with the cable providers that a web-only service would violate.

Navigating through that would be very costly and difficult, if not impossible at this point.

Oh, well, guess it's just another "corporations are stupid" comment without more than a split second of thought behind it.

ohhh poor conglomerates, they've spun a web trying to help the incumbent cable providers wrap their monopolies on local media delivery, and access. why won't someone shed a tear for all the lawyers currently making a fortune glad-handing their way through backdoor shady deals to trickle a few morsels of video to the unwashed masses toiling in the mud of the inernets.

News Comments > The Fate of Sledgehammer's CoD Game Explained (Somewhat)
16. Re: The Fate of Sledgehammer's CoD Game Explained (Somewhat) Sep 2, 2011, 21:07 TurdFergasun

fox news seems to have the recipe for news coverage that most americans want, or seem to be capable of receiving. it's popular, but i wouldn't call it world class. your logic is junk, and based on marketing principles that are poisonous to begin with.

Teddy wrote on Sep 2, 2011, 16:39:
Jow wrote on Sep 2, 2011, 16:30:
Financially I don't think there's any dispute. Gameplay-wise, I think there's a legitimate argument of the "cookie-cutter banality" variety. That they had the panache to create a cash cow they are now milking the shit out of does not automatically make it world-class.

Again, that's your personal preference for/against the game that's colouring your opinion on whether or not it deserves to be called world class.

Gameplay-waise, it's what most people want, or else they wouldn't keep buying it. The fact that more FPS gamers buy and play CoD games over any other FPS game in existence proves pretty clearly that it is world-class. It's not to my taste, nor likely to yours from your commentary on it, but that doesn't devalue the importance, influence or quality of the franchise.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack Trailer
19. Re: Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack Trailer Sep 2, 2011, 20:59 TurdFergasun

valve had a leg to stand on trust-wise before they rolled out steam. they had a track record which didn't have anal rape as one of their main accomplishments. over the years valve has kept the rape count low, and even has some astro glide handy for when they gotta... u know. EA otoh cannot say the same thing, and i expect AR to be a main feature within origin as well. no thanks.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Using Steamworks
32. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Using Steamworks Aug 29, 2011, 19:21 TurdFergasun

and some tools will always defend sauron no matter how many nasgul they unleash upon us. stockholm's a hell of a syndrome  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Using Steamworks
30. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Using Steamworks Aug 29, 2011, 18:43 TurdFergasun

gotta love how duopolies love to pander to one group or the other, almost in turns. i guess next time round bad company 3 will have ea back to the pc gaming team and with mw4 kocktick will show up to your house and personally rape each person who buys a copy on pc.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Aug 28, 2011, 08:01 TurdFergasun

Does the press have an ethical duty to out powerful gays in tech?

well i guess if they want that answer they should go to the history tomes and see whether german reporters of the nazi era did the same thing for jews and gypsies. your answer depends on what side of that fence you sit on.

639 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo