Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TurdFergasun

Real Name TurdFergasun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 21, 2008, 21:54
Total Comments 639 (Apprentice)
User ID 54652

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Dec 10, 2011, 17:07 TurdFergasun

i played skyrim with a character made to look like kevin sorbo it was uncanny,but only because thats what playing skyrim is like, a continuous episode of hercules the legend continues. same production and acting values, same style of melee too, nobody ever actually gets stabbed.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GamePro Magazine Ending
14. Re: GamePro Magazine Ending Nov 30, 2011, 19:25 TurdFergasun

Prez wrote on Nov 30, 2011, 18:26:
PC Gamer is at least embracing the digital medium by releasing "episodes" on Steam. So far they've been hit or miss, but for a buck, I'm willing to give each one a read. They wisely backed off the initial 2-dollar price.

I still get the old-fashioned PC Gamer mag, though I think I renew it out of habit more than anything else. I also have a subscription to Wired (came with my laptop) and GuitarPlayer, which came with my guitar.

what are the retail issues up to now $11? do they still come with the awesome bloatware cd? probably the same fantastic bargain it always was. if i want to listen to shills defend shitty products and try to dress up pigs for the ball i can read kotaku for free.

News Comments > Take On Helicopters Demo
8. Re: Take On Helicopters Demo Nov 30, 2011, 17:51 TurdFergasun

when you're just starting in rc heli's they're also usually coaxial contra rotating design. i don't think anyone wants to drop $300 on a collective pitch model only to disintegrate it on the first flight. If you want a program to practice rc flight check out clear view rc sim. it's kinda ugly, it's a bit expensive, it has strict activation limits, but it is the only program that will show you how to fly rc realistically, with current rc models.

[url=]http://rcflightsim.com/[/url]

News Comments > GamePro Magazine Ending
6. Re: GamePro Magazine Ending Nov 30, 2011, 17:43 TurdFergasun

GamePro wrote on Nov 30, 2011, 16:38:
"Thank you for your loyalty, support, and participation

if you had any, or anyone to thank for that you'd still have a magazine, there is the other little snag of being a total joke of a publication without an ounce of credibility.

This comment was edited on Nov 30, 2011, 19:28.

News Comments > Diablo III Lore Book Next Month
18. Re: Diablo III Lore Book Next Month Nov 30, 2011, 00:28 TurdFergasun

Slashman wrote on Nov 29, 2011, 21:13:
Really Turd?(apt name btw.)

I still don't have Starcraft 2 and I'm not planning to get it...even the free version. I'm passing on Diablo 3 too. And I pre-ordered Diablo 2 when it came out.

Blizzard stopped being absolutely amazing some time ago. Can't say if it's Activision's fault or not...but I stopped buying into their hype. Just not that impressed by them anymore.

ya thats a cool story, neat when you have no possible way to prove or be disproven. if human behavior proves anything it's that you'll buy it like the drooling self sheering sheep you are. no matter if the login for the game requires constant contact with bobby koticks junk, you'll get it, and you'll love it even the sweet nothing whispers bobby's giving you whilst you play.

sc2 was a total flop compared to it's predecessors imo. diablo 3 opponents won't be saying the same thing after it's release, and it's sales will easily deliver hard evidence to support that statement.

who knows tho maybe you're right and the 5 hours or so of gameplay in the beta is the only good part of the game. i highly doubt it. and considering i'm judging from a position of having played it, and you're judging from a position of total ignorance minus a few shiney screenshots, i'll take my own beliefs on that, they're situated on a much sturdier foundation of reason.

14. Re: Diablo III Lore Book Next Month Nov 29, 2011, 19:00 TurdFergasun

Optional nickname wrote on Nov 29, 2011, 17:54:
Diablo is RIP circa 1991. gg Wallstreet game maker, no re.

Path of Exile folks. I am starting the Beta tonight. a real fan based Beta, where you sign up and ask to partake, and they give it to you without requiring a BJ from Blizzard/Activision's janitors, or without requiring a hardware analysis, that Blizzard can't even get right, because they don't detect an SSD drive in your system.

p.s when D3 is actually sitting on store shelves, I'll be looking at other games sitting next to it.

I may still read the book, Deckard Cain is innocent in all of this.

you'll get it, you're all talk, and you'll forget about your cheesy little name drop rpg in a week. it'll be the biggest thing to hit gaming in 15 years, and you're talking out your ass if you say you're not going to buy it. you'll pay, whatever they ask and you'd give bobby kocktick your puckered anus in exchange for an early taste, if you had the opportunity. most ppl saved their bj points and just signed up thru battle.net. dunno why you go strait for the bj's as a trade item?

sound like a pack of butthurt teenagers. i think someone quoted the fox and the grapes a few days ago, this is another fine example. bleat on!

9. Re: Diablo III Lore Book Next Month Nov 29, 2011, 17:42 TurdFergasun

these sound like the bleating comments of sheeple without beta access. oh how i pitty you mere mortals. no time to gloat! i'm off to play diablo3!  

News Comments > Op Ed
20. Re: Op Ed Nov 27, 2011, 19:54 TurdFergasun

PHJF wrote on Nov 27, 2011, 15:35:
We got Crysis and it underperformed. The PC market is just too dwarfed by that of the consoles.

missed the point completely. crysis was a game, seemingly designed for the wishes of a console demographic, but with the capabilities of pc hardware. pc gaming doesn't need this level of development to succeed.

PHJF wrote on Nov 27, 2011, 19:12:
The point is you're a dumbass. You exhibited BF3 as a proper PC game and yet its console versions far eclipsed the sales numbers of the PC version. In what retarded fucking universe does that SUPPORT your little theory?

the point, dickhole, is that a game can be made that appeases the pc audience without pissing off one group over the other, it just takes some effort specifically directed at the PC stage of development for it to be pulled off successfully. your avatar is correctly chosen as you're about as skilled at reason as your character of choice. goof.

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Nov 27, 2011, 15:27 TurdFergasun

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Nov 27, 2011, 15:01:
And why shouldn't pc gamers pine for the past, especially when games are being made to work on 6 year old hardware.

well see thats the real problem with us PC gamers. we've experienced what a good game was before the cocksocks at ubisoft could tell, and sell us what was good. we're just a bunch of assholes that won't fit into their easy money cookie cutter demographic schemes for yearly release cut and paste games.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Nov 27, 2011, 14:36 TurdFergasun

witcher 2 is easily worth the money on sale. best PC game i've played in a very long time.  

News Comments > On CD Projekt RED's "AAA+" Projekts
3. Re: On CD Projekt RED's Nov 24, 2011, 15:55 TurdFergasun

CD projekt aaa+, super fast shipping, well packaged, would do business again!  

News Comments > South Korea's Gaming Curfew
8. Re: South Korea's Gaming Curfew Nov 23, 2011, 14:41 TurdFergasun

Razumen wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 13:40:
Not a big surprise coming from one of the more protective net-nanny states out there.

so you mean like a country that would implement SOPA legislation?

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patched
18. Re: Battlefield 3 Patched Nov 22, 2011, 15:55 TurdFergasun

Rossafur wrote on Nov 22, 2011, 15:05:
Anyone think there will be any Black Friday deals on Skyrim or should I just shelf BF3 for awhile and get Skyrim now? Haha

going from bf3 to skyrim is like going from jessica alba to a video game that looks like shit.

News Comments > The Witcher 2 Patch
5. Re: The Witcher 2 Patch Nov 22, 2011, 15:46 TurdFergasun

Fibrocyte wrote on Nov 22, 2011, 15:20:

I'm sure they're intentionally preventing non-US customers from accessing their download service for no reason whatsoever other than "we don't want your money".

no it's a pack of shit eating lawyers and parasitic corporate douchebags who want more $$ then they deserve to release rights for these things to other countries. they see new golden age in the market for middle-manning usage rights for amurikan media outside of the us, and withholding rights to countries who don't play by the MAFIAA rules. what an ironically comedic coincidence of name's they chose for that group.

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Nov 21, 2011, 15:16 TurdFergasun

nin wrote on Nov 21, 2011, 13:59:
Gaming Nexus - Fixing Duke Nukem Forever Part 1

Obligatory "you can't polish a turd" comment.

nope but you can make a shitload selling shoe polish and shine rags, to ppl gullible enough to think you can.

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Nov 17, 2011, 16:36 TurdFergasun

business never is interested in innovation, it's interested in what makes it's numbers go in the right direction. it's a soul-less tool to be used, not to lead anything.  

News Comments > Max Payne 3 Trailer
5. Re: Max Payne 3 Trailer Nov 17, 2011, 16:30 TurdFergasun

Overon wrote on Nov 17, 2011, 16:26:
The animations are great, the graphics are great, but the gameplay looks exactly the same as in all other max payne games. I hope they make the gameplay more interesting, I really want something a little new.

why would you look to a series that you find boring for something interesting and new? you might as well hope the new jame's bond movie is a much better romantic comedy than all the others.

News Comments > EA Forum Bans Still Earning Game Bans?
56. Re: EA Forum Bans Still Earning Game Bans? Nov 15, 2011, 14:05 TurdFergasun

JayDeath wrote on Nov 15, 2011, 08:25:
MonkeySpank wrote on Nov 14, 2011, 17:58:
Still enjoying BC2 on Steam...

I see no point in buying BF3/Origin, especially after hearing on of this horror.

I understand the hatred for EA and its nonsense but BF3 is such a spectacular, wonderful, amazing game. EA and DICE finally got their stuff together with this BF release and to miss out on the greatness that is BF3 just to spite is a major loss for you.

don't bottle up your feelings advertisement minion, tell us how you really feel.(while not reading from an ea marketing release)

News Comments > Jurassic Jeep and Chaos Theory
8. Re: Jurassic Jeep and Chaos Theory Nov 15, 2011, 13:48 TurdFergasun

Doombringer wrote on Nov 15, 2011, 02:32:
Which are you, TTG? Small developer with a big heart or soulless big developer with a legal team to hide behind? Sounds like you wanted to be the latter, until the guy you're jerking around stopped putting up with it and called you out.

maybe TTG were just trying to step up their game to the big leagues by shunning some little people. you don't get ahead in this industry by giving reach arounds.

News Comments > Op Ed
8. Re: Op Ed Nov 2, 2011, 13:42 TurdFergasun

i figured their lines would be more like:

"Will not get caught in the act, as to bring to light the corruption inherent in our industry."

639 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo