Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TurdFergasun

Real Name TurdFergasun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 21, 2008, 21:54
Total Comments 639 (Apprentice)
User ID 54652

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > GOG.com Geo-IP Changes
18. Re: GOG.com Geo-IP Changes Dec 24, 2011, 06:43 TurdFergasun

Beatnik thats because we're not as much "people" as corporations are now. they are given the rights of people, and they're much more "people" than any one of us can ever be, so they have mass priority over a person, who can only be as much "people" as one person. this is all legally speaking of course.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > 18 Million World of Tanks Registrations
17. Re: 18 Million World of Tanks Registrations Dec 21, 2011, 20:44 TurdFergasun

you can sure tell the games that don't bring home any butter for anyone in these forums... if this were a north american game you'd all be clamoring to suck it's dick in-front of the media, regardless of it's quality.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 21, 2011, 20:41 TurdFergasun

it's like watching the capitalist equivalent of the fall of the soviet union. you guys seem to be in such a hurry to hand off the torch to china? doing a good job so far.  

News Comments > F1 Online Beta Signups
1. Re: F1 Online Beta Signups Dec 20, 2011, 20:45 TurdFergasun

k codemasters here's what you do, put the GRID code in the dumpster, hop in the Williams FW31 in iracing, drive that at Silverstone grand prix config, then Spa-francorchamps classic pits config. this is how an f1 car should drive. even if your dev's have hopped in real f1 cars clearly they're not getting the information from their hands and feet into the code of any of your f1 games. laggy driving/steering, overblown FFB effects, a bunch of shiny pretty fluff. thats all they amount to. hell even in iracing you can turn on steering assist, abs and traction assist for noobs/regular gamers, why do you have to make the whole game for automatic transmission driving puffcakes?

/waste of breath

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 20, 2011, 20:25 TurdFergasun

samsung! noooooooOOOOO! 1 less reliable HD maker on the market. WD gonna have a monopoly on decent quality control now.  

News Comments > World of Tanks Patched
5. Re: World of Tanks Patched Dec 20, 2011, 20:22 TurdFergasun

the gameplay is fantastic in this game, once you learn the ins and outs. the upgrade paths and tech tree's are interesting enough, and the historical background is cool to read up on too, if you're into tank i guess, if not you won't get too much out of it probably.

haven't played 7.0 yet, but will be hopping in within the next few days to get reacquainted. alot less BS in the games and players than any fps MP games i can think of either.

News Comments > Company of Heroes 2?
26. Re: Company of Heroes 2? Dec 20, 2011, 19:59 TurdFergasun

more destructible terrain, slightly better graphics, some new maps, none of this hero rpg/rts bullshit that the genre seems to be shclepping itself into. thats it. so easy not to fuck this up. crossing all appendages for luck, cause i think we're gonna need it.  

News Comments > Op Ed
83. Re: Op Ed Dec 19, 2011, 19:43 TurdFergasun

women and men are generally equipped with different skills, weaknesses, and tastes. why wouldn't there be some differences that take shape similarily in society? simple question... do women actually want to see Hairy S. Manballs in the buff everywhere? probably not, so stop harping on the people that enjoy female less-hairy equivalent.

you know the world don't move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for you, may not be right for some...... so go slap some polyglass tires on your wife's car and lets call it a day.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 17:13 TurdFergasun

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 18, 2011, 13:47:
Japanís Premier Declares Fukushima Nuclear Plant Stable.
Calling BS on that! Just last week they found another big leak.....

i'd call shenanigans on that too since japan doesn't have a premier.

News Comments > Op Ed
25. Re: Op Ed Dec 18, 2011, 17:04 TurdFergasun

you'd figure video games are based on fantasy, and who's fantasy do you think it is when there is more of one demographic being drawn to an industry than the other? sure we can artificially encourage girls to join up and make barbie games, but who the hell wants that.

i don't think the world will ever run out of self depreciated women who have no personality or skill other than T n A. for men there is no avenue for dressing like whores and showing off teh goods for profit, perhaps we should work on that arena of inequality, or even how kotaku is hogging all the internet's shitty writing, how do you think all the other websites feel?

39. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 02:21 TurdFergasun

i was just imagining you saying that  

36. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 17, 2011, 21:34 TurdFergasun

i think alot of people have trouble discussing the situation rationally at all, because of their hard-coded mental circuits learned from early childhood. whether the questions spill out into a forum or otherwise, to some people the questions themselves are an assault on who they perceive they are.  

34. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 17, 2011, 20:38 TurdFergasun

[url=]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/facetious[/url]  

32. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 17, 2011, 18:47 TurdFergasun

moral of the story: crutches are only good when you're leg's injured, if you use them too long your armpits will get sore.  

30. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 17, 2011, 17:57 TurdFergasun

rist3903 wrote on Dec 17, 2011, 06:45:
I have been somewhat interested in trying out religious LARPing

pretty much most ppl are religious LARPing, thats why they're over sensitive about questions that make them think. YOU'RE RUINING THE PLAY!

19. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 17, 2011, 01:27 TurdFergasun

if you set out looking for something specific you're bound to find it wherever you look. whether it's true or not, thats up to the eye of the beholder. the only thing you or i truly can know for certain is the answer is 42. i for one wouldn't belong to any club or groups where hats are either mandatory or prohibited.  

News Comments > CD Projekt Versus File-Sharers?
46. Re: CD Projekt Versus File-Sharers? Dec 15, 2011, 20:01 TurdFergasun

i hope the few of you neo-fascists here step outside the regulations and law one day, by total mistake and end up eating some of this shit justice you're so willing, and eager to hand out.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 15, 2011, 18:21 TurdFergasun

we're so lucky to have all this freedom they allow us to enjoy. i think we should rename parliament hill to chez whitey's.  

News Comments > CD Projekt Versus File-Sharers?
25. Re: CD Projekt Versus File-Sharers? Dec 15, 2011, 05:54 TurdFergasun

well for anyone in germany with a grudge, it's time to go wardriving to download witcher2. regardless of the reasoning it's totally bullshit, might as well just call piracy witchcraft at this point and start burning ppl at the stake. IP is not ID in any stretch of the deffinition. anyone who thinks this is justified should gimme their address and 1/2 hour with aircrack parked just inside your wifi range with a gpu accelerated laptop. would be so simple for any of your neighbors to be downloading this off you right now.  

News Comments > Op Ed
10. Re: Op Ed Dec 14, 2011, 18:27 TurdFergasun

it's funny that the people they're repeatedly creating this abortion in media for don't seem to give a shit about it either. sounds like spike likes abusive relationships. for a network thats supposedly for men they need to quit being such demographic humping pussies and man up.  

639 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo