Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TurdFergasun

Real Name TurdFergasun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 21, 2008, 21:54
Total Comments 639 (Apprentice)
User ID 54652

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > No PC Syndicate Remake Demo; Original on GOG.com Thursday
27. Re: No PC Syndicate Remake Demo; Original on GOG.com Thursday Jan 18, 2012, 02:53 TurdFergasun

i'm gonna have to go buy a 3.5 floppy drive and dust off the ol hackintosh to play the original mac discs i have from the 90's. i'll shun this abomination in style.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 18, 2012, 02:46 TurdFergasun

i know i won't be touching another one of cd projekt games, they're clearly dickbags, or are quite content to have dickbags on their payroll. i hope they catch themselves in their zipper.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 16, 2012, 18:44 TurdFergasun

expect users to welcome windows 8 in october the same way they welcomed vistake.

MS: manufacturing the obsolete from day 1...

News Comments > Unstoppable Gorg This Week
6. Re: Unstoppable Gorg This Week Jan 16, 2012, 18:40 TurdFergasun

gotta say for how crotchy i find their benchmark suites, shattered horizon was a fun, and very different take on an fps game. only thing lacking was the user base. i'd give this a try just to support a dev team not afraid to do something a little different, although a tower defense game.... pretty standard issue stuff. was hoping for something with a bit more potential.  

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
5. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jan 16, 2012, 04:34 TurdFergasun

Bhruic wrote on Jan 15, 2012, 17:43:
You know, after the 'phone hacking' scandal, Rupert Murdoch is the last person I think anyone should be listening to on, well, anything.

when you're rupert murchoch you don't have to care what the ants think, you just have to tell them

News Comments > No Mass Effect 3 on Steam; Requires Origin
127. Re: No Mass Effect 3 on Steam; Requires Origin Jan 16, 2012, 04:30 TurdFergasun

hopefully the negative results of this little marketing experiment give their out-of-touch executives a wake up call similar to the cold, flaccid, cock-slap in the face that is the origin user experience.  

News Comments > Top Gun Hard Lock Details
17. Re: Top Gun Hard Lock Details Jan 12, 2012, 19:30 TurdFergasun

"never before seen in a Top Gun-licensed title."

a game that doesn't suck?

News Comments > World of Tanks Updated
2. Re: World of Tanks Updated Jan 5, 2012, 21:00 TurdFergasun

definitely not pay to win, pay to advance your character quickly tho. learn the camo, and shell penetration mechanics and you have a massive advantage over 70% of the players who'll whine hacker at you for reading up on a game that happens to be slightly more complicated than an fps. there are less brawndo swilling cabbages in Wot than your normal fps as well, a huge plus imo. if you like mechwarrior style gameplay, don't need the story, just competetive mp, interested in the historical aspects and you're willing to read through a few forum posts on how the game operates, you'll do fine.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 5, 2012, 20:56 TurdFergasun

YOU ARE FREE TO DO WHAT WE TELL YOU!  

News Comments > Horizon on the Horizon
10. Re: Horizon on the Horizon Jan 4, 2012, 02:17 TurdFergasun

dude i heard you like horizons, so we put a horizon in your horizon so you can horizon while you horizon

http://memedump.com/d/1225-8/yo-dawg-xzibit-48.jpg

This comment was edited on Jan 4, 2012, 02:33.

9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 3, 2012, 21:35 TurdFergasun

it also comes down to what you allow to influence your thinking, and how conscious you are of all the attempts to do so. the laws will always be under threat from this bullshit. the more people pay attention to the real issues the more chances we have for real change. velvet doesn't have to revolve in just one place you know, it just takes enough people to reject abuse, and injustice of themselves or anyone around them, moreover not to take part in it, or be compliant which is the main issue imo.

if this bill passes, pre-sopa internet freedoms will resemble pre-911 personal freedoms. the internet is the most important way people are sifting through, dissecting, and side-stepping all the trash and shit coming out of the corporate control layer, they know it too.

News Comments > Will Wright's HiveMind
17. Re: Will Wright's HiveMind Jan 3, 2012, 20:44 TurdFergasun

in will's mind it sounds like....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098663/

but in reality it will be....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119174/

This comment was edited on Jan 4, 2012, 02:19.

News Comments > Tech Bits
12. Re: Tech Bits Dec 31, 2011, 19:30 TurdFergasun

you will after your tv breaks at the designed point of obsoletion. ppl are already using 2560x1600, or in the case of having 3 monitors 5760x1200. i know you like meat and potatoes, but alot of ppl like change for the better and not just "what was good for muh pah is good fer me and everyone else" mentality. get some glasses jebidiah 1080p is bunk if you sit close enough your screen is mimicking an actual theatre aspect ratio, and relative viewing size.

[url=]http://myhometheater.homestead.com/viewingdistancecalculator.html[/url]

News Comments > Tech Bits
8. Re: Tech Bits Dec 31, 2011, 01:23 TurdFergasun

space captain wrote on Dec 31, 2011, 01:05:
yeh just like 3D, which is now in every household and taking over the entertainment world like gangbusters, i tell ya

yes but 3d is a gimmick, and it's been implemented poorly, shutter glasses are a very ghetto 3d solution. resolution is a tangible benefit. gaming is really the only place to utilize that kind of resolution for a consumer right now tho. unless you live in the NHK building. you can also stream 4k from many youtube sources.

[url=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U7e_quvkPQ[/url]

so far this is the only display i've seen which has a chance at producing a convincing, non-irritating 3d experience at home.
[url=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZCYKk_ZxkY[/url]

only because it draws a seperate image for each eye, and each image is isolated so that the left eye only sees the left image and vice versa. sony is meh, but i've love to see more dlp displays or oled like this

This comment was edited on Dec 31, 2011, 01:33.

News Comments > Legal Briefs
3. Re: Legal Briefs Dec 29, 2011, 18:13 TurdFergasun

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 29, 2011, 11:45:
Fast Five is 'top pirated film of 2011'.

Which confirms the old adage, "just because you CAN do something....doesn't mean you SHOULD".

the only thing it confirms is that piracy has become so simple, even mouth breathing retards can be successful at it.

News Comments > Mobilization
7. Re: Mobilization Dec 28, 2011, 17:01 TurdFergasun

Beamer wrote on Dec 28, 2011, 16:24:
wtf_man wrote on Dec 28, 2011, 16:08:
Beamer wrote on Dec 28, 2011, 15:05:
Dades wrote on Dec 28, 2011, 14:46:
Consumers lack of desire for Windows Phone is what is killing it.

Derp.

The question is "why" not "what."

To join Dades, and answer "why" with "what"... Because it's got an incredibly FUGLY interface... as does Windows 8's Start Screen / Metro Apps.

Critics mostly disagree.
Have you seen it in action?

Is this really considered "not fugly?"
[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51b2z-zNRXL._SY176_SX92_.jpg[/img]
Best selling phone on Amazon. Ugly as hell interface in pictures. A mindless muddle of colors and images with no coherence and tons of dead space where you'd expect functionality.

critics are mostly industry shills.

News Comments > The Old Republic Stats
63. Re: The Old Republic Stats Dec 28, 2011, 01:57 TurdFergasun

Drezden wrote on Dec 28, 2011,
[/quote:

I looked at Audio Technica's and Sennheisers, I didn't like any of them and had clanmates who swore by their G930's. You, and him, can talk down about them all you want. But the fact of the matter is, it has nothing to do with "buzzwords". The surround works great, especially in games like BF3 and CS, where knowing where shit is coming from is a priority. And they sound amazing. So be a hater all you want.

man i wouldn't worry! you're clearly not in the demographic for high end equipment, you're in the demographic for high end marketing and plastic bits matched with bloated software that allows you to have no conscious thought about it's quality or operation. infact you'd prol really dig the game this thread is supposed to be about.

News Comments > etc.
19. Re: etc. Dec 28, 2011, 00:32 TurdFergasun

i think the bill hicks solution would work here... and many other places imo. i just can't get enough of this guy.

"By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising...kill yourself. Thank you. Just planting seeds, planting seeds is all I'm doing. No joke here, really. Seriously, kill yourself, you have no rationalisation for what you do, you are Satan's little helpers. Kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself now. Now, back to the show. Seriously, I know the marketing people: 'There's gonna be a joke comin' up.' There's no fuckin' joke. Suck a tail pipe, hang yourself...borrow a pistol from an NRA buddy, do something...rid the world of your evil fuckin' presence."

Bill Hicks

News Comments > The Old Republic Stats
42. Re: The Old Republic Stats Dec 27, 2011, 19:28 TurdFergasun

so has this been cancelled and re-made into a facebook game yet?  

12. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 24, 2011, 07:11 TurdFergasun

how about the motorola droid prime? it's a robot named prime. shouldn't give the scum any ideas i guess....  

639 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo