Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TurdFergasun

Real Name TurdFergasun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 21, 2008, 21:54
Total Comments 639 (Apprentice)
User ID 54652

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > SimCity Online Requirement Clarified/Corrected
63. Re: SimCity Online Requirement Clarified/Corrected Mar 29, 2012, 16:19 TurdFergasun

Beamer wrote on Mar 29, 2012, 16:12:

How does requiring an internet connection every single time you play lead to better info to sell to third parties?

very simple, the level of authority they ask for while maintaining the connection allows them to harvest nearly everything they can scan. hell you don't even need to be attached to a computer to harvest a password, you can just be plugged into the same power bar at the time of login. what makes you think the dickless cowards at EA won't abuse whatever power they're given within your system? you're more of a conspiracy nut to think they won't as past evidence suggests they clearly will. companies like ea are the reason business ethics is an oxy moron.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

35. Re: SimCity Online Requirement Clarified/Corrected Mar 29, 2012, 11:57 TurdFergasun

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 29, 2012, 11:42:
With a stance like that you might as well stop having any political or ideological opinion whatsoever. But as far as points go, yours is truly and utterly true, as sad it is.

thankfully i don't subscribe to any political ideologies, but common sense and simple observational logic. though game theory does provide some interesting insights.

32. Re: SimCity Online Requirement Clarified/Corrected Mar 29, 2012, 11:40 TurdFergasun

sorry ea, my wallet does an offline only check in order to give out money. too many filthy pirate publishers just take take take these days without actually delivering. my shareholders aka fucks left to give are getting too timid to bother showing up for your games because of this.  

News Comments > New SimCity Only Playable Online
67. Re: New SimCity Only Playable Online Mar 28, 2012, 18:53 TurdFergasun

creatorswhim wrote on Mar 28, 2012, 18:47:

Why bother? just treat anything EA makes as poison from now on, and you'll still have too many games to play in one lifetime.

cause if you do that they'll think these dirty tactics are working, and continue hiring these visionless dickbags who lead projects into these woefully stupid positions. i want them to keep trying to sqeeze and squeeze until they have nothing left in their hands but their own blood. poor sales never seem to register as poor product quality with this industry. they need to be brought to heel.

what conclusion would you arrive at if you spent/wasted a 1/4 of your budget on these stupid measures, and your game was pirated 10x more than if you hadn't?

News Comments > New AMD/ATI Reference Drivers
13. Re: New AMD/ATI Reference Drivers Mar 28, 2012, 18:43 TurdFergasun

Dades wrote on Mar 28, 2012, 18:38:
So not wanting to update your video drivers weekly is the same thing as being a console user, thanks for clearing that up.

When AMD gets its act together on drivers I'll check them out again but thanks for the troll.

uhmm where does it say you have to do anything? go read driver analysis reports. you troll yourself with your own pathetic reasoning.

11. Re: New AMD/ATI Reference Drivers Mar 28, 2012, 18:33 TurdFergasun

Dades wrote on Mar 28, 2012, 18:28:
TurdFergasun wrote on Mar 28, 2012, 18:07:
Dades wrote on Mar 28, 2012, 17:41:
Getting a little tired of these constant updates, can't they just bribe developers like Nvidia does?

fixed

I doubt Nvidia is bribing every single developer out there but whatever gets me a better game without having to wait for fixes that need to be applied every week.

I'll just get an Nvidia card next time then though, message received.

it's the way you're meant to be played. srsly tho if i were you i'd try an xbox, no brain tiring exercises like manually updating things or having to read.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 28, 2012, 18:27 TurdFergasun

xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 28, 2012, 10:34:
Woman Walking While Texting Fell Off Pier.

Darwin

if only she lived near train tracks, the world could use one less moron.

News Comments > New SimCity Only Playable Online
65. Re: New SimCity Only Playable Online Mar 28, 2012, 18:20 TurdFergasun

can't wait for the razor1911 version, it should be full of forward thinking innovations like unfucking the game to the point of it being playable.

msg to EA: i am going to steal this game because of this move, i don't even give a shit about the game really at this point i'm sure the rest of the game will be full of shit like this as well. simcity 4 is just fine for me. not pirating is not even an option at this point, because if you don't they'll think this megalomaniacal BS is working. infact i'm going to wardrive continuously upon release and download as many copies as i can, while installing it zero times, just so you can share in some of the fucking you're so willing to hand out to your paying customer base. hope you enjoy tracking down all the spoof'd IP's i hand your shady tracking systems. DIAF.

9. Re: New AMD/ATI Reference Drivers Mar 28, 2012, 18:07 TurdFergasun

Dades wrote on Mar 28, 2012, 17:41:
Getting a little tired of these constant updates, can't they just bribe developers like Nvidia does?

fixed

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
19. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 27, 2012, 00:26 TurdFergasun

holywood is so fucked it costs twice as much to make the effects look like grainy poorly focused shaky shit. i could save them alot of money just by shooting their scenes with my phone, shitty quality will be a "value added service" which is asspeak for doing things for money, which is just like 1984's "newspeak" but it comes from your ass. holywood's full of asspeak, they'll love it, they'll probably eat the words right out of my .....  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III Trailer; Preorder Bonus & CEs Detailed
1. Re: Assassin's Creed III Trailer; Preorder Bonus & CEs Detailed Mar 27, 2012, 00:12 TurdFergasun

does the preorder come with an extra EXtreme! bonus activation? DUAL PASS!  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
1. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Mar 25, 2012, 21:32 TurdFergasun

oh good, i'll make sure to re-stock the care factory, oh wait no, looks like it's on back-order indefinitely.  

News Comments > Ubisoft's DRM Stance Softening?
49. Re: Ubisoft's DRM Stance Softening? Mar 24, 2012, 16:23 TurdFergasun

perhaps ubisoft just needs to stick to consoles then. indie devs could use the miniscule vacuum left in their wake. nobody of actual consequence within the pc gaming community buy's ubisoft's BS anymore anyway. the people that tend to fund ubisoft's filth no matter how far they go down the DRM toilet are glorified console users in the first place. just cause they have a keyboard and mouse, doesn't make them pc gamers. pc gaming is a stone that will yield no blood, they need to stop squeezing or they're gonna have an industry wide stroke.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
6. Re: Cinavia Mar 24, 2012, 16:07 TurdFergasun

the only part i find lacking in netflix HD is the lack of proper DTS or AC3. no point in watching any well produced movies through netflix as it is IMO  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Mar 24, 2012, 15:59 TurdFergasun

it's not really cutting the cord when you pay the same cable company fairly similar payments for internet, and top it off with a netflix subscription. it's merely removing yourself from a bloated, and dying media cartel price fixing system to one that allows enough user control and selection to keep a good number of users from using torrents as a main source of media. that 3.7% would increase greatly if the maffia would stop nickle and diming netflix usage rights. the maffia really need to learn to give up the control of things they never should have had control over, considering people have been bypassing their BS for ages already it's a fairly moot struggle to be fighting in the first place. everybody would be getting more money, the users would be getting less hassle for watching more media, when they want, how much they want, and paying for only WHAT THEY WANT. maffia wants forced commercials? then delivery and viewing should be free, there's no way i'm paying a cent for add sponsored media. the only rightful losers in a properly setup new media environment should be the shit eating lawyers and patent trolls who deserve castration by acid erosion.

This comment was edited on Mar 24, 2012, 16:05.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patch Plans
9. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch Plans Mar 24, 2012, 15:50 TurdFergasun

bf3 is bad company 2 with an overbearing contrast setting, and super dimmed brightness. aka a michael bay filter.

bc2 + michael bay filter + buggy/poor balance + poor map variety with $15 DLC that should have been included + mandatory origin data farming phallic delivery service = shit game.

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 Double XP Weekend & PC Apology
15. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Double XP Weekend & PC Apology Mar 22, 2012, 11:52 TurdFergasun

coldcut wrote on Mar 22, 2012, 11:30:
What's wrong with the term "all platforms" in the first place?

because in the eyes of the IW profit locusts, some platform are more equal than others, and get different levels of treatment.

News Comments > New U.S. Game Labeling Bill
15. Re: New U.S. Game Labeling Bill Mar 20, 2012, 21:50 TurdFergasun

someone needs to submit a non sarcastic "modest proposal" but for old people. they do nothing but soak up resources, cling too long to the good jobs, and stimey progressive social behavior with their auto-dogmatic ignorance. once you turn 65 it's into the ol soylent green trough to feed the poor. i'm not saying to violently end them, but a simple, gentle liquification process would suffice, and nobody would tell the difference at mcdonalds anyway. who's up for some all white meat mcnuggets to go with their violent video games?

This comment was edited on Mar 20, 2012, 21:57.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
9. Re: RT channel Mar 20, 2012, 12:13 TurdFergasun

there's no truth worth having that you need to be lead to, why would you expect my source to be any less self serving than any blogger's or corporate news source. you gotta sift through the mess yourself, pretending it's not all manipulative BS in one form or another is not going to help the search though. there are lies in their truths and sometimes truth in their lies, thinking any of them are on your side is folly.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: RT channel Mar 19, 2012, 19:16 TurdFergasun

zirik wrote on Mar 19, 2012, 16:31:
TurdFergasun wrote on Mar 19, 2012, 15:19:
so you're saying they're just like cnn, fox, msnbc, abc, cbs, basically every major american source of propeganda and corporate status quo humping? not saying either is better than the other, but you're a fool to believe your cherished mass published news is any less offensive to people searching for objective coverage.

you obviously have never watched RT news. only a moron would elevate their status to other cable news organizations.

probably the same type of moron who holds cable news in any sort of esteem whatsoever, or who can call it news with a strait face. for you it seems just down to the lies you like and the lies you don't. you'd like to pretend one side is different from the other cause one coddles your ego, by pandering to the things in life you've attached it to, and the other attacks it.

639 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo