Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Azriel

Real Name Azriel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 3, 2008, 23:44
Total Comments 8 (Suspect)
User ID 54593

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Quoteworthy - EA Hates Single-Player Games, Or Not
20. Re: Quoteworthy - EA Hates Single-Player Games, Or Not Sep 6, 2012, 02:35 Azriel

Since DA2, I have not bought anything from EA, Its like everything I hate, they embrace and everything I love, they take out. EA doesn't make games for me, So why would I buy any games from them? I hope EA crashes bad, I want them gone and hopefully bought out by a company with basic common sense on what the customers want.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dragon Age Entering "Next Phase"
27. The Future Mar 19, 2012, 23:06 Azriel

AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!! I SEE IT! My psychic vision is kicking in...I see!!!....

- Multiplayer, because that is something nobody wants but EA wants to shove down everybodies pants
- romances everything, you will even get to romance the horse you cannot ride
- dlc, don't worry, you know those super giant plot holes and important story aspects that are critical to the story? Yea, you have to buy those to know wtf is going on and get the complete experience.
- action, action, action, oh, was this an rpg? um, well you can choose the clothes you...oh wait, who are we kidding, you cannot even choose that.
- no inventory, what do you think this is? The 90's? We got rid of that all together, let us choose for you.
- origin, yea, we know that everybody loves steam and gog and honestly they are better than origin in every way, but how is EA supposed to compete fairly? or keep milking you for money, or be able to turn off your games if you say anything bad about their games on your forums. Or be able to shut them off after a few years unless you buy their game insurance (which will probably change to a subscription model later) What, you think you OWN your games...hahaha
- ladlaw, he did such a shi...er...fantastic job on DA2 (seriously, after that turd, why are they letting him even near this project?) they decided to let him make the 3rd installment.
- Stupid rage inducing ending that makes no sense, makes NOBODY happy and doesn't give closure (thats for the NEW policy of selling ending DLC), because you loved it so much in DA2 AND ME3, it now will be mandatory.
- voice protag, - Yea, eaware could give you a ton of text dialog choices that more reflect you taste and based on your characters stats, instead eaware is going to dumb it down to two choices so that its easier and saves money, the hell with RPG's, this is all about the cinematic/action experience. Screw this roleplaying stuff.
- no choices, whether you choose left or right all roads will lead to the same exact outcome with different collar special affects.
- a whopping two choices for the voiced protag, blue for good and red for bad. I know its hard to remember.
- choices will be dumbed down to one liners text that have nothing to do with what is actually said.
- cinematic baby, yea, Enjoy DA3 the movie...oh, and we will even let you play between the action cut scenes
- no character bonding except at random times with random events that make no sense and with characters you don't care about.
- Shallow world, everything might look ok, but its pretty dead with little to do
- ugly cartoon colors, da2 on crack
- a gazillion useless go fetch items that are nothing more than time sinks (planet scanning anyone?)

AHHHHH, I see more...wait, every paid(bribed) media media will give it near perfect scores while actual gamers will trash it. The forums will be divided with the gamers calling the turd a turd, while the fanboys, paid media, and paid forum posts will defend it and claim the haters are children that can see the greatness of DA3. At this time EA will have a huge DA3 sale or bundle it up with another popular game to prop up sales to show its investors it made money.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Steam Preloads
72. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Steam Preloads Aug 21, 2011, 11:17 Azriel

necrosis wrote on Aug 21, 2011, 00:23:
Azriel wrote on Aug 21, 2011, 00:02:
I tried the beta to see if it was a true deus ex sequel and my view is that its more invisible war than deus ex. Spoilers below!

-Spoilers below, read at own risk-
Go fucking troll somewhere else or use the god damned secret tags you inconsiderate ass.

your right, It isn't like I said THERE ARE SPOILERS BELOW! or anything. Oh wait, yes I did. Idiot.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Steam Preloads
54. removed Aug 21, 2011, 00:02 Azriel

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 21, 2011, 00:23.

News Comments > On PC Dragon Age II
6. Re: On PC Dragon Age II Feb 9, 2011, 12:04 Azriel

Well that was a depressing.

Mages flip their staves around like Olympic ribbon dancers to blast energy at targets.

Because I always expect my wise geeky mage to be an olympic character.

To speed up conversations, you no longer read through and select from lengthy lists of dialogue. Instead you flip around between responses on a Mass Effect-like circular hub. The tone of your response is displayed with an image in the middle of the hub, so you'll know at a glance whether you're being a jerk or earnestly trying to do as much good as possible.

The one thing I did not want, a dumb character like shepard. I loved origins because I could make MY character, not be some gung ho smart alek fool.

A few things have changed which PC fans might be upset about. First, you can't quite zoom the camera as far back to give an overhead view of the battlefield.

Why dont they just admit that they want to make an FPS and strip out the RPG? Anybody really believe they are not just turning it into a dragon effect?

Here is what I wrote on joystiq about another article which sums up my feelings:

I can accept the sped up action, I can accept the cartoonish artwork since its not TOOO bad, I can accept the over the top kills and silly animations (too a point), but the one thing I CAN'T stand is that they voiced the main character and only give you (mostly) 3 choices of good/bad/neutral dialog. Its NOT your character, but this pin prick character which is just another commander Shepard clone, along with dragon effect 2. It will be a fun MINDLESS game I am sure, but it will be an inferior game since the WHOLE DAMN POINT of DAO was that it was OLD SCHOOL RPG!!!!

I think EA is pushing the whole "make DA2 into another mass effect 2" since it seems weird the sudden design change. DAO was in development before EA bought bioware out, then DA2 was being developed BEFORE DAO was even released! The ironic thing is that DAO sold more than ME and ME2, which seems to say people WANT the old school rpg. Damn you bioware for selling out, at least CD Projekt knows how to treat it fans.

News Comments > Dead Rising 2 Using Games for Windows LIVE
19. Re: Dead Rising 2 Using Games for Windows LIVE Jul 14, 2010, 02:13 Azriel

GFWL is the scum of digital distribution and DRM. The ONLY reason any devs use it is because microsoft HAS to bribe them to use it. Most devs use steam because it is the most accepted form of digital distribution that gamers will accept. While some people hate steam and love GFWL, I think the problem is when you are FORCED to have BOTH installed. Have one or the other, not both.  

News Comments > No PC Dead Space 2
18. Re: No PC Dead Space 2 Feb 8, 2010, 22:43 Azriel

Well, EBGAMES has a PC version listed: http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=76647 Hope this is a mix up because I will be pissed if there is not a PC version. Of course they said they are taking some of the horror out of the game in this version which defeats a HORROR game. If they go generic FPS on this I will be sad.  

News Comments > Games for Windows LIVE Client
5. Re: Games for Windows LIVE Client Dec 3, 2008, 18:46 Azriel

I have the same problem, I went to the site to download the fix and the link is dead.

This comment was edited on Dec 3, 2008, 18:47.

8 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo