Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for shul

Real Name shul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname shul
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 8, 2000, 17:14
Total Comments 657 (Apprentice)
User ID 5459

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Afternoon Screenshots
4. Homeworld2-beware: Homeworld Ispoilers! Aug 21, 2001, 07:13 shul

Ok... what will happen in HW2??
will they decide to leave their homeworld and get back to the place they started at? or what?
and when they'll get back... as I recall the whole place GONE UP IN SMOKE!!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
97. Re: Well... crap! Aug 20, 2001, 03:38 shul

All this talk about fileplanet reminds me that fileplanet charges money to download files in any normal sort of way...

Here is a thought: why not create an open source p2p service that companies will use to deliver their demos on? We'll even throw in some web-based end points... anyone running things like Kazaa or Napster will be glad to run something like that... File sharing is good (as long as a good firewall to back it up...)

shul

This comment was edited on Aug 20, 03:57.

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Black & White?? Aug 20, 2001, 03:34 shul

Wow !! this game gone GOLD?? where was I???

92. Re: farewell loon Aug 16, 2001, 19:04 shul

I could have been nasty and ask when are you planning to leave...

Well, if you say so.. I am senile, so it doesn't really matter. But I do have another story about loon,
I emailed blues once saying that redrawl was over, and the forums can be set up again.

*loon* emailed me back, saying it will be any day now... I am sure of that one time... sure... yeah...

mule

90. farewell loon Aug 16, 2001, 13:25 shul

As the only one calling you the above, I am sad to hear this had happened. Will miss the only man to ask me if my nick is an item or an actuall name :)...

But hey, I hope Blues will survive this rough times and be able to hire you fulltime.

shul

News Comments > Quake 4, Untitled id Game Revealed
30. Quest? Aug 11, 2001, 03:57 shul

What's up with the quest project?? there are people out there who just had enough of stroggs and people running about in their helmets on (which is quite weird when you come to think about it...), ID started working on a quest when everything got scraped and they switched to a new engine (duh), will someone please get those people on QuakeCon and tell them some people still wants quests??

I will take a nice little elf that solves puzzles instead of the Doom char fragging people anyday.

shul

News Comments > More QuakeCon Madness
2. the announcement Aug 10, 2001, 04:09 shul

Does anyone knows what all of that talk about an announcement being made at this QuakeCon be about?

News Comments > V12 EULA Changes
1. very nice.. but Aug 5, 2001, 09:25 shul

The full EULA defines a strict set of rules by which whomever decides to buy such a license should give all selling rights of his/hers product to Garage Games... people who might want to get a foothold in the field should should think if such a price is right.

I think it is... but thats because I'm mad

shul

News Comments > Tech Bits
2. Re: ZDNET Link Aug 3, 2001, 16:28 shul

demonews.com has 3 mirrors too

1. making waves Jul 31, 2001, 09:03 shul

Funny comic. can they put a link to bluesnews?

194. Re: Departures Jul 30, 2001, 07:25 shul

I don't suppose the fact that the ad disappears in the time it takes some sites to load is much consolation to anyone...

... Well, it is for me ...
I remmember times when blues had to load in that amount of time.

shul ... we have 6 more to get to 200 posts ppl

170. Re: to: blue Jul 27, 2001, 14:33 shul

Well Blue,
I tried my best in describing my question, so if the answer wasn't well put or the answer would have been "I don't know" I guess I get the hint...
I hope your site will continue running. don't give up without a fight. :-)

shul

159. Re: to: blue Jul 27, 2001, 06:09 shul

ok..
Another question: how much of exposure is needed per viewer to get the money sufficient? I mean, can you say that "30" times a visitor sees the ad is enough? or are we talking percentage here?

shul

This comment was edited on Jul 27, 07:10.

156. to: blue Jul 27, 2001, 05:54 shul

Hi man,
Can you please give me some info about how exactly you get money out of those ads (per click on an ad, per visit to the ugo server, per visit to bluesnews, each page at blues.. whatever), because I have an idea and I want to check if it is a good one,
Will check the forum every 15 minutes or so, waiting for your answer.

shul

p.s. if you already answered this, simply point to the message number (I read most of the 156 posts...)

10. snok Jul 25, 2001, 14:43 shul

hi guys,
just played snok. it rocks.

shul

(I have nothing to do with this game...)

News Comments > etc.
2. Frag Jul 22, 2001, 05:55 shul

well, this one will be called "Magic(tm): The FragFest"

News Comments > etc.
1. ignore Jul 22, 2001, 05:55 shul

ignore
This comment was edited on Jul 22, 05:56.

News Comments > New Black & White Add-On
3. Re: Ughh Jul 16, 2001, 15:14 shul

I can comfort everybody that everyone stays whiny

after the patch nobody says anything new... I zoomed in x1000 times than usual. I can see leafs on the ground. nada

and I REALLY wanted to say something good about the game this time...

..maybe my villagers just don't have anything new to say

This comment was edited on Jul 17, 04:41.

News Comments > Black & White Add-On Revealed
9. A letter from peter... Jul 15, 2001, 07:14 shul

The other day I got a letter from peter. He said he missed me terribly (chuckle) and that if I head to www.bwgame.com a great patch is waiting for me (chuckle chuckle).

Well, dear Mr. Molyneux... I don't like the way you do games.

There. I said it.

You see, Mr. Molyneux, I am one of those stupid enough to actually BUY those games you make. I am the sort of guy that this kind of bs appeals too... I like hearing about "creatures AI" and "villagers AI" and "poo AI". It turns me on. I think of huge creatures actually running the game for you, a sort of an AI show-off if you like... I need excitement, which comes in the shape of a hand that can create havoc and miracles...

But now, all I got is a crappy game with a nudge creature asking to eat, drink, and hassle me and the villagers...

The miracles got boring too after an hour or so...

So? What do I have now? a game which is the furthest from "fun" as one can imagine and a game writer with an Ego of a God (eGod if you will) that has the nerve to right me an email about the "new patch". get real. get a life. leave me alone.

So, now there are screenshots of the add-on. you seriously think anyone who played the original game will buy this add-on??? ridiculous... even the nicest post here (#8) said he played the first level only... get a clue...

shul

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
2. Re: Psycotoxic Jul 14, 2001, 06:34 shul

wow!
and the Eden shots are nice too!

657 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 29.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo