Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Fati

Real Name Fati   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Fati
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 30, 2008, 16:41
Total Comments 18 (Suspect)
User ID 54492

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > LoL Players Athletes
14. Re: LoL Players Athletes Jul 13, 2013, 09:11 Fati

replace "athlete" with "competitor". What's important is that barriers are being removed and pro gaming is becoming more mainstream. This is good for the gaming community as a whole.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
33. Re: Ships Ahoy - StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Mar 12, 2013, 14:24 Fati

RollinThundr wrote on Mar 12, 2013, 13:20:
There's a difference between sending a scout or 2, and sending 15 starter troops all aimed directly at your resource gatherers. Sure sometimes I micro quick enough to counter it, but every game is just about the same unless playing with friends. It's the mentality of SC players apparently that every game needs to hurry up and end. At least that's been my experience with SC2.
I don't think RTS is for you. You need to learn how to defend early pressure. Once you realize that the players who pressure early put themselves at a significant economic disadvantage, you'll see that all you need to do is successfully defend, counter-attack and it's gg.

News Comments > Diablo III PvP Details Coming "Very Soon"
15. Re: Diablo III PvP Details Coming "Very Soon" Nov 28, 2012, 07:41 Fati

Sorry, Jay. That ship has sailed.  

News Comments > Blizzard's Free-to-Play Plans?
4. Re: Blizzard's Free-to-Play Plans? Feb 23, 2012, 20:50 Fati

Blizzard DOTA seems to be the most obvious candidate to be F2P of the games we already know about.  

News Comments > Activision Denies Blacklisting
10. Re: Activision Denies Blacklisting Feb 21, 2012, 17:11 Fati

Ok, Activision. You don't blacklist journalists. Who do you blacklist, then?  

News Comments > BF3 Anti-Cheat Ramps Up
27. Re: BF3 Anti-Cheat Ramps Up Jan 12, 2012, 10:22 Fati

Krovven wrote on Jan 12, 2012, 01:55:
On my friends list top score per minute is 347, top accuracy is 19%, top K/D is 1.53.

My score per minute is 48, accuracy 8% and K/D is .5

Your friend is cheating.

News Comments > No Battlefield 3 VOIP Changes Today
20. Re: No Battlefield 3 VOIP Changes Today Dec 6, 2011, 13:18 Fati

So, I guess what he's really saying is that they don't want to implement VOIP into this game or future game releases because they see Origin/Battlelog as how VOIP will be handled going forward. Friends can bounce from EA game to EA game while never losing their VOIP functionality.

At least, that's how I'm reading it.

News Comments > Is WoW Jumping the Panda?
14. Re: Is WoW Jumping the Panda? Nov 8, 2011, 15:25 Fati

I was at BlizzCon and saw it first hand. The lines to play Mists of Pandaria were embarrassingly short. You would have thought with the expansion supposedly being the "big" announcement this year, that lines would be hours-long. That wasn't even close to being the case.

And if Blizzard wasn't hemorrhaging subscriptions, why are they bribing WoW players with a free copy of Diablo 3 when they commit to a year of WoW?

News Comments > Australian R18+ Final Guidelines
12. Re: Australian R18+ Final Guidelines Nov 4, 2011, 12:52 Fati

Hellbinder wrote on Nov 4, 2011, 12:18:
any of you care to explain to me why anyone should ever want, need, desire or condone a game with "sexual violence" implied or otherwise?

Because sometimes sexual violence is part of the story that is being told through the game. The fact that sexual violence may exist in a game you are playing does not necessarily mean that you want, need, desire or condone the act. It can simply be part of the story.

News Comments > BlizzCon Hate-Speech Criticized
38. Re: BlizzCon Hate-Speech Criticized Oct 27, 2011, 13:24 Fati

I think it goes beyond just name calling. He said Alliance were fags and that they should die. One could interpret that as incitement of violence against gays. Calling them fags is one thing, but calling them fags AND saying they should die is another.  

News Comments > Age of Empires Online Beta Key Giveaway
15. Re: Age of Empires Online Beta Key Giveaway Apr 26, 2011, 10:37 Fati

Hi Blue, I'd like a beta key, please!  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 22, 2011, 11:07 Fati

Ars link is bad, Blue.  

News Comments > StarCraft II Mods Official
5. Re: StarCraft II Mods Official Apr 7, 2011, 09:55 Fati

Frijoles wrote on Apr 6, 2011, 23:21:
I tried Aiur Chef. I'm not really sure why they put time in to it, unless it was a side project after hours or something. It's interesting and humorous for the first five minutes. No real point after that (at least to me).

These 3 mods and a fourth (Blizzard DOTA) were showcased at Blizzcon 2010. Each mod had its own bank of computers on the show floor. I'm guessing the whole point was to give the StarCraft area a playable demo. The WoW section had Cataclysm and Diablo had, well Diablo 3. StarCraft 2 had been released for almost 4 months by that time and they did not have anything playable from the Heart of the Swarm expansion. They said something about wanting to demonstrate the capabilities of the mod tools, but I don't believe it was that complicated. They had floor space to fill in the StarCraft area and they used these mods to fill it.

I'm wondering what ever happened to Blizzard DOTA. I didn't get a chance to play it at Blizzcon, but it seemed like it was the most promising of the four.

News Comments > RIFT Friends Trial
6. Re: RIFT Friends Trial Apr 1, 2011, 14:19 Fati

NYDH-NM77-HTMW-TM6J-NPDM  

Hardware > Need a new monitor
5. Re: Need a new monitor Feb 11, 2011, 09:23 Fati

I upgraded my monitor a couple months ago from the Gateway FHD2400 to the Dell U2410, and I could not be happier. I was having a lot of trouble with the Gateway's viewing angle, on the vertical axis in particular. I couldn't quite position the monitor such that the image didn't start disappearing at the edges. Also, the glossy display caused a lot of glare where I have my computer set up.

The Dell U2410 solved both of these for me, as it has a matte display and it seems to have much wider viewing angles than the Gateway. If you have the money to spend on the Dell, I would recommend it.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 2
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 2 May 19, 2010, 09:09 Fati

ForgedReality wrote on May 19, 2010, 06:07:
Jesus how many of these episodes are they going to do? This is like number 38. Why don't they just do a single game with all of this content and have it divided up into chapters or something? That would really be something. This nickel and dime shit is really getting old.

All 5 episodes of The Devils Playhouse is one price. They're just releasing each separately.

News Comments > Portal 2 Announced
22. Re: Portal 2 Announced Mar 5, 2010, 15:42 Fati

Creston wrote on Mar 5, 2010, 15:14:
Are they gonna release it solo? If so, they'd do well to make it a bit longer than two hours. Or sell it for ten bucks.

I thoroughly enjoyed Portal, but it was terribly on the short side.

Creston

Sure, Portal itself was short, but it was included in the Orange Box - which is probably the best fifty bucks I've ever spent on gaming.

News Comments > TF2 Double Crouch Jump Bug Fixed
3. Re: TF2 Double Crouch Jump Bug Fixed Jan 26, 2010, 06:56 Fati

Shadowcat wrote on Jan 26, 2010, 04:46:
There is something very seriously wrong with a game that contains the move "double crouch jump" in its repertoire.

OR SOMETHING TOTALLY AWESOME

18 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo