Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Blah D Blah

Real Name Blah D Blah   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Dades
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 16, 2008, 12:22
Total Comments 2575 (Senior)
User ID 54452

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Preceded Elemental Lawsuit
7. Re: Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Preceded Elemental Lawsuit Sep 6, 2012, 14:18 Dades

That is truly ridiculous. He sexually harasses her, makes belittling comments about friends and family then suggests she should find another job if she doesn't like it. Way to stay classy Brad.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Crowd Control Change Plans
30. Re: Diablo III Crowd Control Change Plans Sep 5, 2012, 22:29 Dades

Remember Diablo III? Nope, I don't either.  

News Comments > StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta Underway
35. Re: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta Underway Sep 5, 2012, 17:34 Dades

dj LiTh wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 16:52:
Everyone bashing esports just come off to me sounding like frackin n00bs

Describing what esports are and not being into it yourself is not bashing anything.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Mechromancer next Month
64. Re: Borderlands 2 Mechromancer next Month Sep 5, 2012, 07:17 Dades

Stop feeding the troll people, he's obviously some little attention whoring kid. The comparison of stealing software to robin hood should have been a dead give away that he was completely clueless.  

News Comments > Black Mesa Source This Month
91. Re: Black Mesa Source This Month Sep 4, 2012, 07:28 Dades

Jivaro wrote on Sep 3, 2012, 23:18:
It is rare that I see the comments section of Blues so unified against one particular point of view.

Everybody...group hug!!

D3 did that too, it was touching.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Status Report
64. Re: Guild Wars 2 Status Report Sep 3, 2012, 10:16 Dades

Made over 2g when the TP was up yesterday, people love the 12 slot bags. Being able to sell things directly in the field was genius and well implemented.  

News Comments > Black Mesa Source This Month
79. Re: Black Mesa Source This Month Sep 3, 2012, 09:59 Dades

Mad Max RW wrote on Sep 3, 2012, 09:50:
You were the same genius (among many familiar geniuses) who attacked me for daring suggest they release without Xen back when they missed the 2009 release date. I suggested episodic releases if they couldn't seal the deal and was attacked. Not only by you, but even the Black Mesa team and forum admins. You have no credibility. Most of the blind fanboys have none. I've been proven right countless times and will be once more when the rest of Black Mesa is never released after the team totally dissolves 6 months after September.

I would be careful with such absolutist statements, you can't really go back on that later on after you dig your heels in. They announced a release date, it's not far off so let's just see what happens.

53. Re: Guild Wars 2 Status Report Sep 3, 2012, 01:37 Dades

Yeah this is a high school debate, I'm going to humor your silly whining, listen deeply and nod my head while you thread shit because you need attention.

or I'm going to gloss over your bullshit and keep having fun. Yeah I think we'll go with door number 2.

51. Re: Guild Wars 2 Status Report Sep 3, 2012, 01:15 Dades

Yakubs wrote on Sep 2, 2012, 23:21:
Let's hear what risks Guild Wars 2 took. I can't wait to hear what you fanboys come up with.

You took the risk of leveling up to 5 before making sweeping statements about the game so we'll listen to your words of wisdom mr internet study. We didn't hear you the first 20 times.

28. Re: Guild Wars 2 Status Report Sep 2, 2012, 19:54 Dades

Trading Post and Mail are up again.  

News Comments > Steam Greenlight Launches
35. Re: Steam Greenlight Launches Sep 2, 2012, 16:49 Dades

Apples to grapefruit. You can't compare the kind of trolls the most popular multiplayer FPS game attracts compared to a game approval service. It will die down, chill out.  

News Comments > Diablo III Nerf Warning
11. Re: Diablo III Nerf Warning Sep 2, 2012, 16:45 Dades

It's pretty sad when GW2 is a better ARPG than Diablo is.  

17. Re: The REAL reason they closed the forums... Sep 2, 2012, 16:41 Dades

JohnBirshire wrote on Sep 2, 2012, 16:35:
Is because the majority of the posts were becoming overwhelmingly negative, and they are trying to control their image for as long as possible.

The forums were never really open, the admin team doesn't have time to deal with them because of the attacks on the Trading Post. They will open right after the TP does.

It was. The game is very much a traditional MMORPG, despite all the PR hype about doing things differently. At the moment WoW is significantly better, although GW2 could perhaps become better with another few years of development. Either way, nothing to see here unless you're already a fan of this type of game.

Nope, WOW is definitely the worse game and probably won't become better with time because it's too mired in mass player appeal at this point to take some risks like GW2.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Footage
22. Re: Borderlands 2 Footage Sep 2, 2012, 08:34 Dades

finga wrote on Sep 2, 2012, 00:50:
Understandable, but BL2 is bigger than BL1, and it lasted far longer than most FPS games do.

Only if you believe in the preview hype, I'll wait until some gamers get the honest to goodness game.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Bans; Sales Success
75. Re: Guild Wars 2 Bans; Sales Success Sep 1, 2012, 02:41 Dades

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Sep 1, 2012, 01:09:
I wonder, is it purely sales success?.. Or is retail not selling well and this is possibly an attempt to bolster those sales and move some volume off shelves around the country?

Either way, it's an opportunity to give themselves some advertisement about a thriving player-base to join in to..

/tinfoilhat

No, they came out before release and said they would do this if the load capacity got to a point where they felt it would impact the players enjoyment. I have no problem believing the game is selling gang busters, it is one of the few large release entries in the market this year that didn't disappoint.

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Sep 1, 2012, 02:39 Dades

The future of gaming and Windows if Microsoft has its way.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
9. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 1, 2012, 02:37 Dades

necrosis wrote on Aug 31, 2012, 21:04:
I guess justice is blind, and so are you.

I really have no idea how anyone can say Samsung did not copy the iPhone.

I really have no idea how someone can drop a bomb like that without anything to back it up. Have you seen how vague Apples design patents are? Do you have any idea what is going on here? Sony had working prototype smartphones that look remarkably like an iPhone, I guess they have a valid suit too if they happened to patent "telephonic device in rectangular shape".

40. Re: Guild Wars 2 Bans; Sales Success Aug 31, 2012, 14:30 Dades

I noticed there are now NPCs in the major cities who give directions to various things, something I never saw in beta. They also highlight parts of the user interface when new concepts are introduced but I think players are missing these because of all the stuff going on.  

26. Re: Guild Wars 2 Bans; Sales Success Aug 31, 2012, 12:47 Dades

Some of the exploiters admitting this stuff are a riot.

Exivate: Support, My name in game is Exivate. Support ticket #120830-017863. I got banned as well and would like to request the ban to be reduced to a 72 hour and/or a 24 hour rollback. There are way to many vendors in the game with so many different prices for the exact same stats. I admit I spent thousands of Karma at that vendor, and enjoyed playing with the Mystic Forge to discover different item combinations. I full expected the servers to be rolled back when I saw the hundreds of people standing around this vendor and the forge.I did not equip these items, though I was of adequate level to do so. You only hand out a 72 hour ban to macroers/botters and a 72 hour ban to Kripparian for advertising in game exploits. These punishments do not equate. Let me know the results of your decision here or via email with my support ticket. You should have /killed this vendor when you saw it was incorrectly priced, not left it alive for over 8 hours.

ANet responds:

But if you expected a roll-back, you knew the situation represented an exploit. And yet you continued? You exploited 2,167 times. Two thousand one hundred and sixty seven times. We will not comment further.

News Comments > Steam Greenlight Launches
33. Re: Steam Greenlight Launches Aug 31, 2012, 12:41 Dades

Dev wrote on Aug 31, 2012, 12:27:
Frijoles wrote on Aug 31, 2012, 10:30:
I figure it'll straighten itself up after a week or two when the trolls get bored and move on.

Oh and that happened in CS when? Its been going on 10 years and they are still there in the original game, trolls, hackers, griefers, etc.

There's a never ending supply of them, and since steam is ever increasing in popularity, as some of them move on, many more new ones will take their place.

CS is a game that people play together, Greenlight is not. Everything on the internet attracts trolls but hes just saying it will die down from the initial explosion, don't get your panties in a knot Olga Headphones

2575 Comments. 129 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo