Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Blah D Blah

Real Name Blah D Blah   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Dades
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 16, 2008, 12:22
Total Comments 2597 (Senior)
User ID 54452

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Torchlight 2 Patch Plans
27. Re: Torchlight 2 Patch Plans Oct 18, 2012, 21:07 Dades

He's an obvious troll, put him on ignore, that's what most others are doing anyway. Soon he can rail at himself with no one listening.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 18, 2012, 21:01 Dades

Stormsinger wrote on Oct 18, 2012, 19:52:
Yelp conducting sting operations? Isn't this the same company that was generating scads of complaints that they were shaking down businesses to pay for better reviews?

This actually happened to a relative of mine, a real sales rep (we checked the return number) from Yelp called and offered to "help" him out with getting the negative reviews removed for his restaurant. Yelp is really a shitty site, competitors get to turf each other at will and it's almost impossible getting troll reviews removed. Of course businesses are buying reviews, ironically its only the fucking way to make sure there is some fairness in your review metrics.

Bunch of fucking scum bags.

News Comments > Firm Says Steam URLs Exploitable
56. Re: I hate hypocrisy and blind bias. Oct 17, 2012, 22:44 Dades

hb3d wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 22:13:
I'm not a fan of EA at all, but I hate the hypocrisy and blind bias I see around here and on other PC game forums. That is why I defended EA over its recent give away of free games. It's amazing the level of denial some of you EA haters will go to deal with the horrific notion that EA actually did something right or generous. EA even posted a notice on the previous survey link that new coupon codes would be sent out to those that didn't get one for the previous survey because it had to be closed. Now, that's good customer service for any company including EA.

EA has done a lot of bad shit over the years to earn their reputation and we don't need our life validation from you. Your constant snobbery and accusations about how people aren't acting how you think they should is just annoying and a waste of time.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty
62. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 21:28 Dades

Nadool wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 21:09:
Trevellian wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 19:41:
Farm Hunter Helquivst for his "The Bee" legendary shield. You'll thank me later. As it will let you pretty much kill The Warrior on TVHM with Zero in 30 seconds with the Kunai Blades and a decent Shotgun.

The devs have stated The Bee is "so getting nerfed" as per twitter. Whether that's happened yet or not I don't know.

Maybe the devs can "so nerf" some of the one shot things people are complaining about here.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
36. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 16, 2012, 21:22 Dades

Beamer wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 15:39:
RailWizard just broke the mold and showed compassion towards a group of people he is not a part of.

I'm a bit surprised, but pleasantly so.

Blue threatened to ban him if he kept up his act.

But people would rather nitpick the little stuff and claim "It's SOO complicated though."

Why is nitpicking to pipe up about a dumb thing that caught your eye, just because you don't agree with the consensus?

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 16, 2012, 21:19 Dades

Beamer wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 12:57:
Yeah, this is their iPad competitor.

Maybe on a spreadsheet, consumers won't touch this thing over an Ipad.

News Comments > etc., etc.
10. Re: EA learned a lesson, but not the one you think. Oct 16, 2012, 07:00 Dades

hb3d wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 22:36:
Cyanotetyphas wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 21:33:
This was just about the only thing they could do to get me to download Origin so maybe they learned something.
That was the intent of the survey from the start (to get people to use Origin). The only thing that EA learned is that if you use a universal redemption code, the PC gamer internet community will share it and exploit the hell out of it.

The only thing I learned is that you gravitate to EA topics like a fly to dung.

News Comments > BioShock Infinite Devs Join MS
3. Re: BioShock Infinite Devs Join MS Oct 15, 2012, 20:40 Dades

What is the big hold up on this? The trailer I saw looked really scripted so I'm not sure why they are finding it so difficult to ship another Bioshock game.

News Comments > Diablo III Version 1.0.5 Tomorrow
1. Re: Diablo III Version 1.0.5 Tomorrow Oct 15, 2012, 20:24 Dades

I wonder if they will ever build the game up to parity with Diablo 2, let alone finally fulfill expectations. Did that PvP patch ever come out?

News Comments > Get a Free Origin Game?
79. Re: Get a Free Origin Game? Oct 15, 2012, 20:15 Dades

Shilling is an art form.

News Comments > Get a Free Origin Game?
23. Re: Get a Free Origin Game? Oct 13, 2012, 17:51 Dades

I looked at the the origin store on a lark to see how far its come. What a piece of amateur hour shit, that is one awful site from a billion dollar corporation. Clumsy to navigate with static item lists, shows a bunch of category headers but you can only sort by a few of them and its cluttered up with individual DLC items like UO Character Code Transfer $19.99. Charging $20 for DLC items in old ass MMO games and things like Mass Effect is the icing on the turd cake. These clowns will never compete with Steam which isn't exactly a shining example of user interface design itself.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown
150. Re: Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown Oct 12, 2012, 07:35 Dades

DarkCntry wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 23:24:
Reading's not your strong suit, is it? I said I was on day 92, some 30+ missions in. 20-30 missions in is about the time that you have before the last nation pulls out before the fail state kicks in, so you just reinforced my issue.

He doesn't believe you, just hit F12 in Steam and paste the link of the screenshot here and I'm sure he will apologize and you will be vindicated. No problem right, just takes a few seconds.

News Comments > No Terraforming in SimCity
28. Re: No Terraforming in SimCity Oct 12, 2012, 07:29 Dades

deqer wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 22:05:
gradbot wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 22:02:
I suppose the same people have also boycotted steam?
I've been on steam since 2004, and I've recently started to boycot it. I've begun to advocate piracy again. Sorry, but I like to feel like I own my games 100%. I don't need to jump through hoops to play offline--because there really is no need for that, yet I'm forced to. I also don't need to be locked by an EULA that if I suddenly disagree with then I lose all my games. Ya, fuck you Valve. Never thought I'd see the day where I'd say "fuck you" to you guys, but there you go.

You've got all the answers neck bearded basement dweller, way to stick it to the man. Your priorities in life make sense.

17. Re: Did 'Completely Wrong' Romney Google bomb himself? Oct 11, 2012, 19:22 Dades

RailWizard wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 17:48:
Ignored

You're a joke that no one likes. Enjoy your pathetic negative attention spamming while it lasts, which probably won't be long.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Details Near
23. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Details Near Oct 11, 2012, 17:17 Dades

deqer wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 15:31:
JayDeath wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 15:17:
Oh shit! I gotta hurry up and finish Saints Row the Third as I probably will never play it again when GTA V is in my hands!
Oh, hi fanboi. You don't even know what GTA V will end up being, and you're already buying it? They could put a pile of poop inside the box, and you'd still buy it? Okay.

Why do you care so much? Do you want to make him breakfast and dress him too?

15. Re: Did 'Completely Wrong' Romney Google bomb himself? Oct 11, 2012, 17:15 Dades

RailWizard wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 17:03:
lol save nothing. I'm just right, that's all. Either way, it beats being a cheerleading cunt. Whatever

You matter to anyone at all, yep.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett DLC Next Week
49. Re: Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett DLC Next Week Oct 11, 2012, 17:07 Dades

Flatline wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 16:58:
Wow. Talk about no-win scenario. Usually people bitch that a game is out for six months and they're not interested in new DLC. They actually get DLC out in a reasonable time period and they get shit.

I don't think people usually have that complaint unless the DLC isn't worth reinvesting time into the game. I would love Skyrim DLC in a timely manner but not if it means getting shit like Dawnguard.

Their ability to turn this around so quickly is dubious, looks like there is evidence they were readying it for awhile. At least they provided a lengthy game so people can't say they were shorted on content.

13. Re: Did 'Completely Wrong' Romney Google bomb himself? Oct 11, 2012, 16:59 Dades

Verizon claims 400mbps last mile

Too bad customers will be lucky to get a tenth of that speed during the evening.

12. Re: Did 'Completely Wrong' Romney Google bomb himself? Oct 11, 2012, 16:58 Dades

RailWizard wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 11:17:
Yeah, and I'm not. Thanks for pointing it out tho Capt. Obvious.

Nutcase saving face fail, Sepharo wins.

News Comments > New NVIDIA Drivers
9. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Oct 11, 2012, 07:15 Dades

I don't really care about the size because my hard drive is not stuck in 2001.

2597 Comments. 130 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo