Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Blah D Blah

Real Name Blah D Blah   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Dades
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 16, 2008, 12:22
Total Comments 2575 (Senior)
User ID 54452

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 24, 2012, 21:49 Dades

Microsoft has no plans for a second Windows 7 Service Pack.

Of course not, gotta force everyone to upgrade to Windows Sesame Street + Store Edition somehow.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Medal of Honor Warfighter Shipped; Patched
23. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Shipped; Patched Oct 24, 2012, 07:34 Dades

shihonage wrote on Oct 23, 2012, 19:00:
So, the game releases a day 1 patch which fixes much of what's wrong with it, and Internet complains about it anyway?

Try actually reading the patch notes.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
25. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 24, 2012, 07:22 Dades

Shill, moving on.

News Comments > No BF3 Color Grading Removal
21. Re: No BF3 Color Grading Removal Oct 24, 2012, 07:19 Dades

Tom wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 00:26:
WTF is wrong with people. The game looks great as-is.

The game looks good but has a massive blue tint filter that totally degrades the colors. Try it without the blue filter for a minute and then maybe you'll see you're the crazy one.

News Comments > Original DOOM 3 Off Steam
21. Re: Original DOOM 3 Off Steam Oct 24, 2012, 07:17 Dades

netnerd85 wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 04:53:
Wipe your tears. Those of you who care would have a boxed copy, I do.

Uh no.

This comment was edited on Oct 24, 2012, 07:23.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Halloween Events Begin
2. Re: Guild Wars 2 Halloween Events Begin Oct 24, 2012, 07:16 Dades

I'm looking forward to checking these out later, such a great game.

Update notes

This comment was edited on Oct 24, 2012, 07:24.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Elemental: Fallen Enchantress
48. Re: Ships Ahoy - Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Oct 23, 2012, 22:31 Dades

Beelzebud wrote on Oct 23, 2012, 18:35:
I get the feeling you don't understand the difference between comments from a stranger on the internet, and a boss harassing an employee. You have power over your employees.

Anyone that egotistical and prideful that they would jeopardize not just themselves but their company and employees by commenting on current litigation just to defend themselves on an internet forum is a fucking baby. Just about the dumbest and most immature thing I've seen from a supposed adult.

I wonder if people who won't buy from Stardock because Wardell forgoes gentlemanly class in emailing female worker

I can't do much about shitty Chinese working conditions but I can not purchase a game from someone exhibiting behavior I don't agree with.

This comment was edited on Oct 23, 2012, 22:45.

News Comments > No BF3 Color Grading Removal
7. Re: No BF3 Color Grading Removal Oct 23, 2012, 21:53 Dades

Shitty blue filter = unique identity

That's ok, people will keep using whatever they want and you will just look like chumps for not doing what you said you would. They won't even ban real cheaters, no one is getting hurt over this. What a waste of time.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Adding Color Grading Removal Option
18. Re: Battlefield 3 Adding Color Grading Removal Option Oct 21, 2012, 22:23 Dades

Slick wrote on Oct 21, 2012, 19:18:
never gets old. *especially hilarious when they fix stuff, release new kick-ass DLC, or give away DLC for free and then people crucify them, those occasions are particularly delicious*

Last time I checked they charged for the game and all DLC. Patches are not charity, there is a business benefit to fixing your game when you ship it with bugs.

you guys realize that BF3 is arguably the most technically ambitious FPS title ever released in the history of mankind.

You're just talking about the graphics engine. Planetside 2 provides much larger scale battles with higher player counts.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
22. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Oct 21, 2012, 22:18 Dades

Nucas wrote on Oct 21, 2012, 21:17:
as long as there's adequate training at the retail level (which really looks very so-so, they're fucking up here) average users are going to benefit from this. the windows desktop was 20 years old, do any of you use any other piece of technology that fucking antiquated?

The Windows desktop was not designed 20 years ago and left untouched, it has evolved considerably with time. The metro UI is a functional downgrade in many ways. Lots of empty, negative space, less application management, restrictive store model and so on. Normal users will likely have trouble adapting because they will be jumping between desktop applications, store applications and bizarre circumstances like getting an RT tablet that will not run one app but will run another. This is all further compounded by the Windows Store not accepting desktop apps.

This is not the easy transition nor does it have as many tangible benefits for "regular users" as you would like to paint it. The usage model for dicking around with twitter, email and facebook has been largely solved by smartphones already, tablets to a lesser extent. Microsoft is incredibly late to the media consumption game and their approach will likely anger many users, normal and otherwise.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
5. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Oct 21, 2012, 14:57 Dades

Nucas wrote on Oct 21, 2012, 14:49:
IT'S DIFFERENT! I'M SCARED

Poor discoverability is not a good thing.

9. Re: Battlefield 3 Adding Color Grading Removal Option Oct 20, 2012, 19:43 Dades

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Oct 20, 2012, 16:41:
They added a function to the console to enable it because others were using 3rd party tools to do this, and clearly said before that they were banning the use of that mod because it attained the desired effect in a way that could be similarly used for *actual* exploits to the graphics that could potentially give an unfair edge.

But please go ahead and complain more because they added in a feature that many BF3 players desired & were using 3rd party programs previously to attain.

Dice really cares about hackers after all, they've done so much about them in the past.

1. Re: Battlefield 3 Adding Color Grading Removal Option Oct 20, 2012, 13:45 Dades

Also known as pointless blue filter for consoles.  

News Comments > Quoteworthy
12. Re: Quoteworthy Oct 19, 2012, 22:37 Dades

Call of Duty.

The Sims.

Yearly sports iterations.

Consumers will pay for crap.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 19, 2012, 22:35 Dades

Microsoft confirms it’s “retiring” Facebook and Twitter apps on Xbox 360.

Xbox360, less for your sub fee every month.

News Comments > Cyberpunk Becomes Cyberpunk 2077
4. Re: Cyberpunk Becomes Cyberpunk 2077 Oct 18, 2012, 22:53 Dades

These guys really stand behind their products, I am in.

News Comments > Star Citizen Adds Kickstarter
13. Re: Star Citizen Adds Kickstarter Oct 18, 2012, 22:53 Dades

I'm not going to bother with the Kickstarter but I will pick this up at some point, I love space sims.

News Comments > Torchlight 2 Patch Plans
32. Re: Torchlight 2 Patch Plans Oct 18, 2012, 21:41 Dades

Prez wrote on Oct 18, 2012, 21:35:
Not sure if you're trying to contradict your own assessments here or what, but you're doing a pretty bang-up job of it....So please, don't assume you're 'telling it like it is' when all you're doing is literally the exact same thing you find "annoying".

I kind of chuckled at the irony myself. It's funny how trolls all tend to exhibit the same tendencies and say the same things, almost if they were controlled by a hive mind or something.

No one said he was a smart troll Too bad his hardkore games can't keep him entertained, hes here hammering reload as fast as possible.

Off to play TL2, you guys enjoy the twerp!

News Comments > Torchlight 2 Patch Plans
27. Re: Torchlight 2 Patch Plans Oct 18, 2012, 21:07 Dades

He's an obvious troll, put him on ignore, that's what most others are doing anyway. Soon he can rail at himself with no one listening.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 18, 2012, 21:01 Dades

Stormsinger wrote on Oct 18, 2012, 19:52:
Yelp conducting sting operations? Isn't this the same company that was generating scads of complaints that they were shaking down businesses to pay for better reviews?

This actually happened to a relative of mine, a real sales rep (we checked the return number) from Yelp called and offered to "help" him out with getting the negative reviews removed for his restaurant. Yelp is really a shitty site, competitors get to turf each other at will and it's almost impossible getting troll reviews removed. Of course businesses are buying reviews, ironically its only the fucking way to make sure there is some fairness in your review metrics.

Bunch of fucking scum bags.

2575 Comments. 129 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo