Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve

Real Name Steve   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Fazor
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 14, 2008, 18:40
Total Comments 5 (Suspect)
User ID 54444

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2012, 12:43 Fazor

I'm glad I was only a temporary Giants fan (As in, I didn't want the Pats to win.) Eli has a knack for giving me a heart-attack with some of his throws, but he sure was threading the needle last night.

Now back to being a Browns fan -- where our expectations are so low they can't possibly fail to live up to them. And then, they do.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PETA Germany Raps BF3
13. Re: PETA Germany Raps BF3 Nov 7, 2011, 16:11 Fazor

Well, I'm just happy to know that PETA is bat-shit crazy across the globe. Now, if I ever need something positive to say about them, I can at least say "Well, they're consistent."

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 10, 2010, 12:59 Fazor

"Mom! Quit answering the phone! It's a modem calling so we can play a game!!!"  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 12, 2009, 14:41 Fazor

I apologize Blue; despite gloating when my Browns gave the Giants their first loss this season, I was rooting for them. That's why they lost. This is the year of the sad Fazor; every team I want to win on every level lost. Bah!

So, it's my fault the Eagles won. Oh well, next year I'll just root for all the teams I hate. It'll be the greatest year of football ever.

9. Monday Night Oct 14, 2008, 14:43 Fazor

You forgot to mention the outcome of last night's game. How'd that go?

...sorry, couldn't reisist. The years of reading B's N has revealed that your fan'smenship for the Giants is akin to my love of the Browns.

edit: three days later, noticed the embarassingly wrong use of the word "you're" for "your". Me fail english? That's un-possible!

This comment was edited on Oct 17, 2008, 14:35.

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo