Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for nofb

Real Name nofb   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname nofb
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 2, 2008, 08:10
Total Comments 28 (Suspect)
User ID 52226

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Raymond to Run Ubisoft Toronto
19. Re: Raymond to Run Ubisoft Toronto Sep 1, 2009, 12:35 nofb

Hope she'll do a better job than how she directed AC.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Assassin's Creed II for the Holidays
7. Re: Assassin's Creed II for the Holidays Apr 17, 2009, 05:14 nofb

Well, when you set out to play AC (or something else from Ubisoft Montreal for that matter), you have to prepare yourself for a series of reboot anyway ;-)

This comment was edited on Apr 17, 2009, 05:15.

News Comments > Fallout 3 Manual Patches
2. Re: Fallout 3 Manual Patches Mar 4, 2009, 14:14 nofb

They're a different type. Personally I find Fallout 3 great, but if you're more the action/shoot-em-up guy, it's understandable.

Has someone tried the patch yet? Last one was doing more harm than good (had to remove it actually), so I'm not in a hurry to patch a game which is already working well

News Comments > Far Cry 2 Patched
2. Re: Far Cry 2 Patched Nov 5, 2008, 13:36 nofb

Lot of fixes for multiplayer apparently, UBISOFT have tested that mode at last

Shame they didn't get around to fixing this silly guard post over-respawning problem in story mode...

News Comments > Euro Far Cry 2 on Steam & More Steaminess
2. Re: Euro Far Cry 2 on Steam & More Steaminess Oct 26, 2008, 06:09 nofb

Sure enough, Far Cry 2 is already available in Europe on Steam, and Fallout 3 will be unlocked on the 31st.

However, both are much more expensive (about 35-40%) than if you buy them from Amazon or any other online shop, and you have to wait for this huge download which makes the delay about the same especially when the servers are on their knees (if they are online at all).

I'd gladly download games, music and software I buy instead of ordering the real product to be shipped, until they build more recyclable cases and so on, but the price has to be competitive. Here it's just plain abuse! Is that justified?

Besides, I like the paper manual - even if they get thinner and thinner, thanks to people who really can't concentrate on more than a couple page's reading

So thank you very much Steam but no, I'll wait until tomorrow and receive my copy of Far Cry 2 in the mailbox, I'll enjoy the fresh smell of plastic and drying ink, reading the fat manual (is there any? Anxious ), while saving money. It will give just enough time and bandwidth to download the nVidia driver updates...

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky in NA Next Week
2. No subject Sep 8, 2008, 14:16 nofb

The question is, will many people want to buy it after the terrible feedback given by the reviews? I personally changed my mind when I read the first reviews, and luckily (or not) I hadn't bought it by then because of the delay due to the CD key issue.

Has anyone enjoyed Clear Sky despite the apparent lack of balance in the game?

News Comments > Diablo III Q&A
10. No subject Sep 5, 2008, 14:07 nofb

Looks promising! Maybe it'll be as good as NWN, only a few years later ;-)

This comment was edited on Sep 5, 14:08.

28 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo