Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 659 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Double XP Weekend
4. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Double XP Weekend Nov 9, 2013, 04:35 Jackplug

reskinned characters, maps and so on, but yet all the kiddies scream and cry to play em. Kids go oh wow I seem to be just as good on this as I was with the last game, its cos it is the same game, duh!

Call of duty should be renamed to Cabbages or Dunces, cos that is the amount of IQ playin them.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed
48. Re: Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed Oct 30, 2013, 00:15 Jackplug

All this game is is BF3 dressed up in different clothing, no extra destruction(in the beta it felt like there was less than bf3), no map editor for mods, your getting what they say are good maps which are the old maps dressed up in gfx, fuck em!! BF3 for me lasted 3 months and by that time I was bored shitless.

Just watched and read some of the reviews and its exactly what weve all just said, its just BF3+extra's. Not for me..

This comment was edited on Oct 30, 2013, 00:29.

News Comments > Command & Conquer Cancelled, Victory Games Closed
36. Re: Command & Conquer Cancelled, Victory Games Closed Oct 30, 2013, 00:11 Jackplug

I was looking forward to this game, looks like EA hasn't got the balls to make a game that is playable anymore.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Changes
16. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Changes Oct 17, 2013, 09:44 Jackplug

After Bad Company 2 I expected better destruction, however I did forget about EA being the controlling party and they lowered the destruction in BF3! BF3 for me lasted 3 months before I uninstalled it. Now in BF4 I feel its the same as BF3 and already I was getting bored, blasting a rocket against a wall only to see a black mark instead of a hole.

I saw a few hackers and Dice said theyve switched their defenses off, I do feel that this game will fall again to all the noobs who cant shoot for shit and require hacks to win!

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $21 Million
39. Re: Star Citizen Passes $21 Million Oct 9, 2013, 04:21 Jackplug

InBlack wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 04:10:
Pete wrote on Oct 8, 2013, 19:41:
This game is getting very thick with the features.

My thought exactly. There is no way that they are going to make this game with all of those features unless they STOP increasing their scope and goals and start working on implementing what was already promised. Jesus this salvage mechanic sounds like a whole goddamn game of its own from the news blurb. Its too fucking ambitious by far, and the whole damn thing is screaming SCAM! of some kind...

I totally agree with you there, SCAM is the very word that I thought when I read what he was proposing to do. This game is gonna fall 20mile from its target and then fall flat on its face.

Then all you supporters will get the oh we tried but found it impossible to implement without taking out lots of other features that you will love, This game will be just as good and we will try to implement then further on. Other words add them to some dlc and then try make you pay for them, while hes sunning his arse on a beach with your money!

News Comments > Half-Life 3 EU TM Removed
7. Re: Half-Life 3 EU TM Removed Oct 5, 2013, 14:01 Jackplug

Well looks like valve are the ones who are not into making new games, but more interested in the home tv market.  

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 3 Will Happen, Eventually
9. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 3 Will Happen, Eventually Oct 3, 2013, 12:13 Jackplug

I dont care what they bring out cos they wont release a map editor, whats the point in playing same old maps that have been remade over and over.  

News Comments > Daikatana on Steam
7. Re: Agreed! Oct 2, 2013, 10:36 Jackplug

why would anyone want to buy this heap of shit!  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Preloads
39. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Preloads Oct 1, 2013, 15:06 Jackplug

BFBC2 was the best, just a shame they wont release dedicated server software and a map editor for the community to map more maps for it. But I guess then ppl wont buy any of their new shit ever again, cos they know we would make better maps and make BFBC2 a far better game than any of their new sandbox shit.

I suppose all those who love BF3 are still playing Metro map over and over again, spamming constantly. I rather play minefield on windows, than do that!!

News Comments > Battlefield Bad Company 2 Offline?
18. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Offline? Sep 24, 2013, 18:29 Jackplug

They are just using cod strategy, kill the old one and force them to buy the new one. They can fuck right off, no map editor no buy! I'm sick and tired of playing on shitty maps with the same old sandbox style that has no imagination!  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Open Beta on October 4th Confirmed
16. Re: BF4 Open Beta on October 4th Confirmed Sep 17, 2013, 12:01 Jackplug

No map editor no buy, cos i be damned if I am gonna play the same shitty style of maps maps as BF3! Its about time they allowed the community create better maps. Instead we get the same old shit!  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $18M - $20M Goal is Planetary FPS Combat
76. Re: Star Citizen Hits $18M - $20M Goal is Planetary FPS Combat Sep 9, 2013, 01:32 Jackplug

Oh if I get more and it will do this, greedy sod. He sounds more of a conman now. Who in their right mind would give $5k of their hard earned money for a game that has impossible targets to reach, not bloody me for one cos it will only fall down in its promises!  

News Comments > Star Citizen Credit Sales
42. Re: Star Citizen Credit Sales Sep 1, 2013, 01:57 Jackplug

I think the game will flop roll over and die, cos of all the promises it cant keep.
Mega gfx isnt everything, but thats all it seems to show off as gameplay.
It has a great marketing strategy, a nice pay to win.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailer
27. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer Aug 31, 2013, 02:31 Jackplug

They dont give a shit whether they make a pc version or not, cos they know for a fact they are gonna sell millions!!

I just hope it gets hacked to fuck for the xbox and copied by the millions!!

News Comments > More BF4 Commander Mode Details
4. Re: More BF4 Commander Mode Details Aug 31, 2013, 02:24 Jackplug

All that will happen is that it be a spam tool like in BF2, where the commander will just be able to spam messages constantly and get on your nerves until you leave the server. Dice will never fix it to stop the spam and game over.  

News Comments > Quoteworthy: DICE on Lack of Annual Battlefields
36. Re: Quoteworthy: DICE on Lack of Annual Battlefields Aug 29, 2013, 04:54 Jackplug

The reason that battlefield games just crash out, is cos there are no mod tools to help them grow. That is why I never buy em anymore, no point, no map editor no buy!  

News Comments > BF4 Gamescom Details Wrap-up
21. Re: BF4 Gamescom Details Wrap-up Aug 27, 2013, 04:08 Jackplug

What annoys me about Dice is that they never listen to the community, its cos they think they are better. No voip, no map editor and now the community is now just a bunch of adultescent kids who just bitch and troll all posts.  

News Comments > Titanfall Gameplay Trailer
11. Re: Titanfall Gameplay Trailer Aug 21, 2013, 09:38 Jackplug

It annoys me that ppl are more interested in gfx than gameplay, so what if the gfx are dated as long as it has great gameplay and this looks like it has that.  

News Comments > GTA Online Trailer
46. Re: GTA Online Trailer Aug 16, 2013, 02:28 Jackplug

When an official annoucement happens that the pc version is comning out, then and only then will I give a shit!  

News Comments > GTA5 PC Confirmed?
49. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 14, 2013, 03:35 Jackplug

Until the big fat lady sings, there is no point in reading.  

659 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo