Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 659 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Early DNF Access for All Steam Borderlands Owners?
14. Re: Early DNF Access for All Steam Borderlands Owners? Oct 14, 2010, 13:59 Jackplug

Borderlands is a fantastic game, I loved every minute of it.

However Duke Nukem will be a bag of utter shit and it will last all of about 10 minutes of playing before you throw it away.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > RAGE Interview
23. Re: RAGE Interview Oct 11, 2010, 15:46 Jackplug

No dedicated servers and no sales simple as that, if they want to moan then they will get plenty of time when Rage doesnt sell..

When it falls on its arse though i can see Id droppin the pc like a lead balloon!!

News Comments > BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Scrapped
42. Re: BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Scrapped Oct 10, 2010, 04:58 Jackplug

Oh yeah they have feelings, they are most probably in pub sobbing their hearts out gettin pissed on the money from BioShock2 thinking oh wow all them poor gamers who bought it and cant play it awww..

They dont give a shit, they have your money so why should they give a shit, ive looked on the BioShock forum and they dont give a toss, 8 months to see all the pain that is going on and yet still they say sorry were not bothering, basically saying "who gives a shit we've got your money."

Thankfully i didnt buy it and never will buy any game from 2K Games and especially Duck Nuckem NeverEver. After release DKN would be full of bugs like all their other games and they wouldnt release any patches to fix it as they would just make excuses like they are now.

SO FUCK EM!!! Tell everyone all your friends what a pile of shit they are and just make sure noone ever buys anything from them..

Have a lovely day, I havent bought the game so why am i bothering to say owt, its cos yet again pc gamers get screwed over!!!

News Comments > More Duke Nukem Forever Footage
19. Re: More Duke Nukem Forever Footage Oct 5, 2010, 15:01 Jackplug

This is a vile piece of crap that just doesnt get thrown in the bin.

Its an all american game which is over the top, over hyped, full of explosions with an ego that will fill Monica Lewinskyby's mouth.

News Comments > Early DNF Demo with Borderlands GOTY
20. Re: Early DNF Demo with Borderlands GOTY Oct 5, 2010, 14:53 Jackplug

Duke Nukem will be a pile of very smelly poo!!!
Borderlands is brilliant though and will most probaly buy it cos i havent got it yet.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Footage
35. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Footage Oct 4, 2010, 06:05 Jackplug

is that it!!!  

News Comments > H.A.W.X. 2 Delayed
2. Re: H.A.W.X. 2 Delayed Sep 22, 2010, 12:13 Jackplug

its shit anyways....  

News Comments > Crysis 2 Trailer, LE Details
10. Re: Crysis 2 Trailer, LE Details Aug 19, 2010, 17:59 Jackplug

Oh dear looks very sad..  

News Comments > StarCraft II Free Name Change Coming
8. Re: StarCraft II Free Name Change Coming Aug 17, 2010, 02:51 Jackplug

This premium charge enables to do something that was said to be needed to change and our real names to be placed in there so noone could be rascist, bully or belittle others. Now it seems its ok to do these things as long as you pay!!  

News Comments > StarCraft II in July
62. Re: StarCraft II in July May 14, 2010, 03:29 Jackplug

So the war begins..  

News Comments > Team Fortress Time Killers
6. Re: Team Fortress Time Killers May 14, 2010, 03:28 Jackplug

good laugh  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Free Weekend
14. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Free Weekend May 5, 2010, 16:54 Jackplug

Oh wow, MW2 multiplayer for me was a bag of shit. Console wasy of gaming for the pc is horrible, dedicated servers are the only way to play online.  

News Comments > TF2 Statues Priced
20. Re: TF2 Statues Priced May 5, 2010, 00:02 Jackplug

How much?!?!?!?! hahaha, I cant see anyone paying out so much for what looks like a plastic statue, what a rip off!!  

News Comments > Infinity Ward Exodus at 26
21. Re: Infinity Ward Exodus at 26 Apr 27, 2010, 17:51 Jackplug

All that is left is the tea lady with a 100million bonus!!!  

News Comments > Trion World Announces MMO Action & RTS Games
10. Re: Trion World Announces MMO Action & RTS Games Apr 27, 2010, 03:41 Jackplug

I just feel that the game will end up having huge groups/factions of people and then it will get boring.

I prefer an rts to start against 1 or 8 players, you cant defend against all sides. I can imagine being stuck between a few huge players who will just pick on the smaller newer players all the time.

News Comments > On MW2 Bonuses
25. Re: On MW2 Bonuses Apr 23, 2010, 11:34 Jackplug

The bonuses will be for completion of MW2, Activision got greedy and kicked out the main 2 and tried to throw out stories that they were copying documents? They made the game, why should they be photocopying any documents they have the skills to make anything they want.

Now activision have lost all the main staff of IW and now only have the name left and the Cod IP, which is useless cos noone will buy a CoD game off Activision after what they have done.

Next will be the lawsuits for the money they owe, it will only get worse for Activision.

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Item Drop Changes
11. Re: Team Fortress 2 Item Drop Changes Apr 21, 2010, 17:47 Jackplug

dont give a monkeys, havent played this game for about 3 months now as fps is shite. I get more fps on crysis than i do on tf2!  

News Comments > More Infinity Ward Departures
27. Re: More Infinity Ward Departures Apr 14, 2010, 17:44 Jackplug

All the members if IW werent just a group of ppl working together, they were best of friends and if someone stabbed your best 2 friends in the back like Activision did, you think that the rest of the main group are gonna stay? I think not!

All activision has now is an empty name and an IP called CoD, nothing more.

News Comments > Modern Warfare 2 Free Weekend Extended
15. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Free Weekend Extended Apr 12, 2010, 07:22 Jackplug

I played the freebie and all it did was to remind me about all the reasons why i didnt buy it in the 1st place.  

News Comments > Ubisoft: DRM Will "Evolve"
52. Re: Ubisoft: DRM Will Apr 11, 2010, 03:13 Jackplug

Online drm is the shittest ive come across in the yrs playin games, I refuse to buy or install such a horrible piece of software on my pc. As for Ubi's games, everytime when you play the demo's or watch a review it shows up like a big neon sign saying "CONSOLE PORT, DO NOT BUY"

Atm Im playin the beta of Ruse and its really good, Only thing that is stoppin me from getting my wallet out is that horrible DRM.

659 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo