Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 671 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield Announcement Friday
33. Re: Battlefield Announcement Friday Nov 3, 2010, 10:37 Jackplug

I'd go for Battlefield:1066 where we hack each other with garden rakes, poke everyone with sharpe sticks and say naught words like sod!!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Tribes Universe Interview
2. Re: Tribes Universe Interview Nov 2, 2010, 11:26 Jackplug

Hi-Rez says: We are huge Tribes fans, and we certainly feel honored to own the Tribes Franchise, and are deeply aware of the expectations that carries

If they were huge fans of Tribes as they say they are, then why are they gonna introduce huge pvp 100+ player action. I just think it will be just a deathmatch shooter, in other words it will fall on its ass within the 1st 6months or less.

16v16 is adequate enough if not 12v12, but 50v50 will be just OTT in either offence or defence, ending in just a mess. I cant see ctf with 50v50 being any fun what so ever..

News Comments > TRIBES Acquired, Tribes Universe Announced
67. Re: TRIBES Acquired, Tribes Universe Announced Oct 30, 2010, 11:23 Jackplug

One of my all time fav memories was steppin out onto the edge of scarabrae for the 1st time and looking out over the edge. Troop carriers flying past me takin troops upto the enemy base, simpley amazing feeling of depth of gameplay with a floating base to top it off and flying over the hill towards the enemy base was breathe taking seeing it floatin in the air was nothing short of superb!!!

Someone puts that in a game and its making millions, although placing 100+ players also would be a huge mess. You can tell this game means alot and the community still shouts out what it wants and it isnt a stupid frigging mmo crap with 100+ players just spamming away...

If the devs dont listen they will only lose..

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
35. Re: Ships Ahoy - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Oct 27, 2010, 19:13 Jackplug

who in their right mind is gonna buy this console port to pc bullshit game, honestly its about time that Lucas Arts got someone to make a proper decent FPS Starwars game for the pc!
Surely they must be tired of not making any money wot so ever..

62. Re: TRIBES Acquired, Tribes Universe Announced Oct 27, 2010, 04:52 Jackplug

I completely agree with you Beaner...
why cant they just release a game to buy instead of an mmo game which wont last at all. 100+ players in the tribes realm will be boring if not laggy as fuck! Global Agenda is boring as hell and if they think they can just say oh lets make a game similar and put Tribes name infront of it they will want to play it.. NOT!

I played Tribes 1 to the death, cos i cant get windows 7 to work with it.. If they can see what the community wants, it would make good business sense to fill the boots of what "we" all want. Then why try to get us to pay monthly, surely that is a contradiction in its self. I see certain death, cos i wont be buyin it at all and I would see a good 99% of the old community doing just the same, they would rip it to bits like Tribes 2, flat, slow and boring.

20. Re: TRIBES Acquired, Tribes Universe Announced Oct 24, 2010, 18:12 Jackplug

ohno, Hi-Rez.. Oh please they are shit. Ive got very low expectations for this now as all you have to read is the 100+ player games, talk about boring. It sounds like wow already, I rather not want to think about it. I bought Tribes 1 back in 1998/99 and it was the best thing since sliced bread, now i feel its gonna get a wow touch which bores the crap out of me already..  

News Comments > On PC Battlefield 3
32. Re: On PC Battlefield 3 Oct 21, 2010, 13:17 Jackplug

All i will say is that if Dice give it the attention it needs, then im sure many of us will give it alot of attention playin it to death.

Personally i cant wait, but I would love to see a map editor come with it, then maps from the community would keep it going and going for a very long time...

News Comments > On MOH Sales
2. Re: On MOH Sales Oct 20, 2010, 12:11 Jackplug

I thought the mp was shite, 1.5million ppl who "WILL" be bored after a short while..  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops PC Specs
2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops PC Specs Oct 20, 2010, 09:37 Jackplug

SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 20, 2010, 08:01:
That seems a little steep for minimum req. for a game that uses 3 years old graphics engine.

Yeah but it has been tweaked alittle too and that engine has had a billion in sales so it must be a good engine, that and skint-flint Activision wont dream of making a new engine when they can screw ppl over and over with the old one...

News Comments > Steam Top 10
12. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 17, 2010, 16:42 Jackplug

I played the free moh beta and that was bad enough to put me off completely, it did only take less than 5 minutes to make my mind up and say that is was SHITE and wasnt worth buying it at all!!!!

I cant understand how or why anyone would want to buy it after the open beta, the reasons are beyond my comprehension, only boredom must be the only answer...

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Interview
1. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Interview Oct 16, 2010, 19:20 Jackplug

oh please no more, its got all the same traits of Daikatana!!!
Massively over hyped game that took forever and will most probably die as soon as it comes out...

News Comments > Medal of Honor Patched
8. Re: Medal of Honor Patched Oct 15, 2010, 06:45 Jackplug

Its not Dices fault that they have to work with an engine that isnt theirs, theyve only helped with the multiplayer side to how a multiplayin game should look and feel like.

Im lookin forward in seeing what else Dice has to offer, if MOH is still crap then that is your fault in buyin it as the beta showed everyone what a piece of crap it was....

News Comments > Early DNF Access for All Steam Borderlands Owners?
14. Re: Early DNF Access for All Steam Borderlands Owners? Oct 14, 2010, 13:59 Jackplug

Borderlands is a fantastic game, I loved every minute of it.

However Duke Nukem will be a bag of utter shit and it will last all of about 10 minutes of playing before you throw it away.

News Comments > RAGE Interview
23. Re: RAGE Interview Oct 11, 2010, 15:46 Jackplug

No dedicated servers and no sales simple as that, if they want to moan then they will get plenty of time when Rage doesnt sell..

When it falls on its arse though i can see Id droppin the pc like a lead balloon!!

News Comments > BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Scrapped
42. Re: BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Scrapped Oct 10, 2010, 04:58 Jackplug

Oh yeah they have feelings, they are most probably in pub sobbing their hearts out gettin pissed on the money from BioShock2 thinking oh wow all them poor gamers who bought it and cant play it awww..

They dont give a shit, they have your money so why should they give a shit, ive looked on the BioShock forum and they dont give a toss, 8 months to see all the pain that is going on and yet still they say sorry were not bothering, basically saying "who gives a shit we've got your money."

Thankfully i didnt buy it and never will buy any game from 2K Games and especially Duck Nuckem NeverEver. After release DKN would be full of bugs like all their other games and they wouldnt release any patches to fix it as they would just make excuses like they are now.

SO FUCK EM!!! Tell everyone all your friends what a pile of shit they are and just make sure noone ever buys anything from them..

Have a lovely day, I havent bought the game so why am i bothering to say owt, its cos yet again pc gamers get screwed over!!!

News Comments > More Duke Nukem Forever Footage
19. Re: More Duke Nukem Forever Footage Oct 5, 2010, 15:01 Jackplug

This is a vile piece of crap that just doesnt get thrown in the bin.

Its an all american game which is over the top, over hyped, full of explosions with an ego that will fill Monica Lewinskyby's mouth.

News Comments > Early DNF Demo with Borderlands GOTY
20. Re: Early DNF Demo with Borderlands GOTY Oct 5, 2010, 14:53 Jackplug

Duke Nukem will be a pile of very smelly poo!!!
Borderlands is brilliant though and will most probaly buy it cos i havent got it yet.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Footage
35. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Footage Oct 4, 2010, 06:05 Jackplug

is that it!!!  

News Comments > H.A.W.X. 2 Delayed
2. Re: H.A.W.X. 2 Delayed Sep 22, 2010, 12:13 Jackplug

its shit anyways....  

News Comments > Crysis 2 Trailer, LE Details
10. Re: Crysis 2 Trailer, LE Details Aug 19, 2010, 17:59 Jackplug

Oh dear looks very sad..  

671 Comments. 34 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo