Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 653 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $39M; Procedural Generation Goal Announced
50. Re: Star Citizen Hits $39M; Procedural Generation Goal Announced Feb 24, 2014, 03:02 Jackplug

Fraud in the biggest way with another Duke Nukem failure immenent and he get to keep all your money!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA Taking Lessons From Launching BF4
47. Re: EA Taking Lessons From Launching BF4 Jan 29, 2014, 18:09 Jackplug

I think everyone learned a valuable lesson and that is dont buy EA! I'm still hurting from when Dice said were too thick to understand their map editor. Dice stuck 2 fingers up at the community and now look who is begging, All i will say is go FUCK yourselves Dice!

This comment was edited on Jan 29, 2014, 18:19.

News Comments > SOE Boss: Next Game "Dedicated" to Star Wars Galaxies Fans
24. Re: SOE Boss: Next Game Jan 27, 2014, 05:00 Jackplug

Well SOE have fucked up PS2, lets fuck up Star Wars. Why not, lets see what they do this time..  

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Weekly Update Plans
9. Re: PlanetSide 2 Weekly Update Plans Jan 27, 2014, 04:58 Jackplug

I played PS2 for a long while and soon as they started to play silly buggers and tease people with nice weapons that do wicked kills, then as soon as you get it, they would noob them. Game is fucked in my eyes, ppl can earn credits far too easily, devs are just idiots when it comes to balancing.

I gave it up as a bad joke long ago.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 China Ban?
33. Re: Battlefield 4 China Ban? Dec 29, 2013, 04:22 Jackplug

I think there is enough unrest across the western side about battlefield 4 for the Chinese problem to be a small one. Anyone who has bought this piece of shit, wont be buying another from Dice ever again after this episode.  

News Comments > BF4 Flickering Fix Tomorrow
9. Re: BF4 Flickering Fix Tomorrow Dec 20, 2013, 04:34 Jackplug

Never buy anything from Dice\EA again, since BF3 no thx. Since they have no intention in giving us a map editor to make better maps than the shit they give us, I cant be arsed in paying for shit 2 bit maps that are just the same as the old ones..

This comment was edited on Dec 20, 2013, 04:40.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Lawsuit
71. Re: Battlefield 4 Lawsuit Dec 18, 2013, 19:01 Jackplug

They mislead everyone in thinking BF4 was playable, now they will pay. Everyone who has major problems with BF4 will never buy another from Dice, so in many ways its an end game for them.

No dedicated servers, no map editor for modders, noone gives a shit about em now. In my eyes they can rot, since BF3 I lost my interest in them.

News Comments > Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay
94. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay Dec 18, 2013, 03:49 Jackplug

You would of thought that every step that this company did, would be on show to all as it is a public owned project. Just to show all the people who have invested in this game can see what they have doing.. But to say oh were making great strides means shit, look at Duke Nukem gang, they were making strides when they were out on partying on the money!  

News Comments > Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Revealed
51. Re: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Revealed Dec 18, 2013, 03:16 Jackplug

Oh my god, please someone take the starwars license off them.
That was the cheapest, sadest, lamest, worst animation ever and it will only get more cheesy/kiddish when the gameplay starts.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Patched
21. Re: Battlefield 4 Patched Dec 17, 2013, 03:18 Jackplug

I have friends who cant even play it, its a piece of shit. Crashes all over the place, EA released it cos cod was gonna come out 1st. They didnt care about the gamer, just wanted your money. Well I know this much and that is every person who has bought BF4 and is having problems(with the exception of all the BF lovers) will never buy a battlefield game again or anything of Dice.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $34 Million
16. Re: Star Citizen Hits $35 Million Dec 8, 2013, 18:24 Jackplug

This is gonna be another Duke Nukem! Which will be A huge pile of shit. Lots of moans and whines from people who have donated thousands for a game that has too many promises that will be broken!  

News Comments > DICE Pauses All Future Projects for BF4 Repairs
48. Re: DICE Pauses All Future Projects for BF4 Repairs Dec 5, 2013, 18:18 Jackplug

Well that just shows how shit BF4 really is, wont buy another from Dice cos that is how they throw them out. Bolloxed!!  

News Comments > More Battlefield 4 Issues
22. Re: More Battlefield 4 Issues Dec 4, 2013, 18:06 Jackplug

Oh dear, looks like Dice have yet again failed to suprise me in their ritual of fixing sod all..

Just glad that I never bought it...

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $33 Million
83. Re: Star Citizen Passes $33 Million Nov 28, 2013, 14:48 Jackplug

Too many ppl are gonna ave too many good ships with rare weapons/stuff that the balance of the game will be tipped too soon. Although I see a fail well before the game even gets released, cos it wont be as what they said it was and to those who've pledged so much it wont be enough..  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Double XP Weekend
4. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Double XP Weekend Nov 9, 2013, 04:35 Jackplug

reskinned characters, maps and so on, but yet all the kiddies scream and cry to play em. Kids go oh wow I seem to be just as good on this as I was with the last game, its cos it is the same game, duh!

Call of duty should be renamed to Cabbages or Dunces, cos that is the amount of IQ playin them.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed
48. Re: Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed Oct 30, 2013, 00:15 Jackplug

All this game is is BF3 dressed up in different clothing, no extra destruction(in the beta it felt like there was less than bf3), no map editor for mods, your getting what they say are good maps which are the old maps dressed up in gfx, fuck em!! BF3 for me lasted 3 months and by that time I was bored shitless.

Just watched and read some of the reviews and its exactly what weve all just said, its just BF3+extra's. Not for me..

This comment was edited on Oct 30, 2013, 00:29.

News Comments > Command & Conquer Cancelled, Victory Games Closed
36. Re: Command & Conquer Cancelled, Victory Games Closed Oct 30, 2013, 00:11 Jackplug

I was looking forward to this game, looks like EA hasn't got the balls to make a game that is playable anymore.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Changes
16. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Changes Oct 17, 2013, 09:44 Jackplug

After Bad Company 2 I expected better destruction, however I did forget about EA being the controlling party and they lowered the destruction in BF3! BF3 for me lasted 3 months before I uninstalled it. Now in BF4 I feel its the same as BF3 and already I was getting bored, blasting a rocket against a wall only to see a black mark instead of a hole.

I saw a few hackers and Dice said theyve switched their defenses off, I do feel that this game will fall again to all the noobs who cant shoot for shit and require hacks to win!

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $21 Million
39. Re: Star Citizen Passes $21 Million Oct 9, 2013, 04:21 Jackplug

InBlack wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 04:10:
Pete wrote on Oct 8, 2013, 19:41:
This game is getting very thick with the features.

My thought exactly. There is no way that they are going to make this game with all of those features unless they STOP increasing their scope and goals and start working on implementing what was already promised. Jesus this salvage mechanic sounds like a whole goddamn game of its own from the news blurb. Its too fucking ambitious by far, and the whole damn thing is screaming SCAM! of some kind...

I totally agree with you there, SCAM is the very word that I thought when I read what he was proposing to do. This game is gonna fall 20mile from its target and then fall flat on its face.

Then all you supporters will get the oh we tried but found it impossible to implement without taking out lots of other features that you will love, This game will be just as good and we will try to implement then further on. Other words add them to some dlc and then try make you pay for them, while hes sunning his arse on a beach with your money!

News Comments > Half-Life 3 EU TM Removed
7. Re: Half-Life 3 EU TM Removed Oct 5, 2013, 14:01 Jackplug

Well looks like valve are the ones who are not into making new games, but more interested in the home tv market.  

653 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo