Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 666 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > No Battlefield 3 Mod Tools Planned
31. Re: No Battlefield 3 Mod Tools Planned Jul 6, 2011, 18:07 Jackplug

No map editor cos they think were morons, fuck them. Who do they think they are!!! I've made lots of maps for many games over the years. I had plenty of help from the community and they taught me, but who gives these shitheads the right to call us and say oh you cant do this cos your not good enough like us or as he said too big of a challenge??

Fuck you you dip shits, community make maps and help each other out when challenges come about, before you know it, brilliant maps are out there being downloaded. The moronic community will have Dices superior map editor wrapped up and churning brilliant maps out better than Dice could ever do, in a matter of weeks...

That choice of words has really fuckin annoyed me...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On The Streaming Infringement Bill
24. Re: On The Streaming Infringement Bill Jul 3, 2011, 19:37 Jackplug

This doesn't bother me in the slightest, ok I don't live in the US, but the only thing that does bothers me is what follows this if it passes. What other laws get passed to uphold this one, to make this one stand tall, that is what scares me.

Look at us in the UK, jeez we've got a dandy of a copyright law coming out and that will piss a lot of ppl off and to think these laws is how they will kill off piracy...

News Comments > RAGE Trailer
5. Re: RAGE Trailer Jun 30, 2011, 23:45 Jackplug

It may look nice, but where is the destruction?? It just looks old school, a plain and ordinary linear shooter. Atleast we have BF3, a game that takes us to the next level.  

News Comments > BioShock Infinite Trailer
1. Re: BioShock Infinite Trailer Jun 30, 2011, 23:37 Jackplug

Just take my money ffs and stop teasing...  

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Will Be F2P, Gameplay Trailer
40. Re: Tribes Ascend Will Be F2P, Gameplay Trailer Jun 28, 2011, 11:18 Jackplug

Jerykk wrote on Jun 28, 2011, 03:17:
For one, tanks can't be damaged with regular weapons, which makes them even more overpowered than the tanks in T2. I'm guessing you'll have to use a specialized anti-tank weapon, kind of like the missile launcher in T2, only this time it's probably exclusive to the Anti-Tank loadout. In addition, it seems that loadouts consist of primary and secondary weapons, ala CoD. A sniper rifle and a pistol, for example.

Well thanks Jerykk I appreciate the update, I will have to read that now. Although with you saying that, it just makes me shudder to say that they're not listening at all. Sod em, I can't be arsed.

For me Tribes died when T2 came out, looks like another one with deaf ears and they know more than what we do and I'm younger than you Jerykk I'm 45 :D.

ps. Why dont you pm us jerykk and we can chat more deeply on our vast knowledge, my email is concealed but just put your name down and I will reply

News Comments > OS X Duke Nukem Forever This Summer
16. Re: Now we know why... Jun 28, 2011, 00:16 Jackplug

I cant see it making much at all, now that macs have seen how bad it is, its due to be launched from the bargin basement bucket soon!!!  

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Will Be F2P, Gameplay Trailer
34. Re: Tribes Ascend Will Be F2P, Gameplay Trailer Jun 28, 2011, 00:07 Jackplug

Surf wrote on Jun 27, 2011, 19:23:
This game looks GREAT to me and I am very glad they are leaning to the Tribes 2 format as T1 was great but frankly sucked compared to T2 and those kickin graphics and vehicles.

How can you say this if your a die hard T1 player, your talking out of your arse as you can't of played T1 at all. "NO" T1 player wants any Tribes game that leans towards T2, I want T1 but better and T2 wasn't, however this isnt better its worse.

Who knows what microtransactions they will want to add, it will spoil the game and kill off any further want to play Tribes. It looks all nice and fancy, but now its in the hands of a bunch of greedy corporate grabbers who want to grab a beautiful game and try to rip what life it has left from a community that only wants whats best for it.

In my eyes they can fuck off, cos i wont be buying shit from them. I played T1 to its death, played many a competitive match. Never do I want to see Tribes go down like this, it was bad enough when T2/T:V came out, but this is a piss take..

R.I.P. Tribes...

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Goes Free-to-Play
34. Re: Team Fortress 2 Goes Free-to-Play Jun 24, 2011, 04:50 Jackplug

I played this game from the beginning and its been brilliant battling away over the yrs, we shouldn't be bothered about what they haven't give us being the ppl who bought it.

We the ppl who bought it have had many yrs of attention of fixes, upgrades, movies, competitions, maps, Hats and many many many more stuff made and created for our entertainment. What more can we ask for, but for it to be free and bring in more players..

News Comments > PC Lead Platform on Tribes Ascend
22. Re: PC Lead Platform on Tribes Ascend Jun 22, 2011, 04:30 Jackplug

No map editor, no dedicated server software and no changing of rules. 3 strikes, they're out...

Talk about kill the game before its released..

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Demo Today
23. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Demo Today Jun 21, 2011, 18:50 Jackplug

This game rates along with all the other biggest hyped bullshit games of all time like Daikatana.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack to Eventually be Free for All
12. Re: Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack Will Eventually be Free for All Jun 16, 2011, 17:33 Jackplug

stop moaning, game is worth every penny or would you rather go play MW3 its upto you. If not then stfu ffs...  

News Comments > DICE Addresses Battlefield 3 Preorder Questions
19. Re: DICE Addresses Battlefield 3 Preorder Questions Jun 14, 2011, 10:24 Jackplug

Well pre-order the game where it is available, I've pre-ordered mine back in March ;o)  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Footage
1. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Footage Jun 14, 2011, 10:16 Jackplug

WOW they got a lot of hype or what, typical american bullshit show with some dumb fuckwit host who knows fuck all so they can make it sound great. I noticed they didn't say the elite club costs money to get in though..  

News Comments > COD Elite Beta Next Month - 2 Million Signups
5. Re: COD Elite Beta Next Month - 2 Million Signups Jun 14, 2011, 00:18 Jackplug

if anyone pays for this, they gotta be sad or to young to realise that their not gonna get anything from activripoff. I wouldn't mind but this new game is still using the old old old old engine and how sad is that, when all these games are basically the same.

Just shows the level of intelligence of the gamers who are buying these cod games...

News Comments > DICE Addresses Battlefield 3 Preorder Questions
9. Re: DICE Addresses Battlefield 3 Preorder Questions Jun 14, 2011, 00:08 Jackplug

All I will say on this matter is that it isn't a bad thing, but I feel that this Limited Edition is merely for us vets who ave played BF2 to its death.

I don't understand what all this fuss is about as I've researched both Editions and its clear to see that the Limited version is far cheaper than the normal one, so really only a complete moron would buy the non Limited Edition version...

So please who ever wants to rant now, stfu...

News Comments > Call of Duty Elite to "Unite" CoD Audience
3. Re: Call of Duty Elite to Jun 13, 2011, 10:39 Jackplug

The only one who will be united will be Activisions and their bank singing merrily to all the kiddies throwing their mum and dads money into their account again..  

News Comments > BF3 Preorder Backlash
6. Re: BF3 Preorder Backlash Jun 13, 2011, 10:38 Jackplug

Everyone who has said they will boycott it will already have it on pre-order and it will be the Limited version hahahaha  

News Comments > Infinity Ward on Dedicated Servers & PC MW3
34. Re: Infinity Ward on Dedicated Servers & PC MW3 Jun 9, 2011, 07:36 Jackplug

Jackplug wrote on Jun 8, 2011, 19:14:
They must be desperate after BF3 wiped its arse with MW3

Ventura wrote on Jun 8, 2011, 19:14:
I'm sorry guys, this isn't going to be a very popular opinion in these parts, but I must admit to having been more impressed with what I've seen from MW3 than I have from BF3 at the moment.

If I was you I would open your eyes and look on the internet, if your one of those cod gamers that loves to hide behind walls to be protected then do not buy BF3, cos us battlefield guys will blow wall down and most probably you with it. There is no hiding behind little wooden fences or brick walls, so if you haven't go the balls to play a proper mans game then please do go play the kiddies ver of war games called COD.

News Comments > Infinity Ward on Dedicated Servers & PC MW3
9. Re: Infinity Ward on Dedicated Servers & PC MW3 Jun 8, 2011, 17:57 Jackplug

They must be desperate after BF3 wiped its arse with MW3.  

News Comments > DICE on (Free) Battlefield 3 Battleog
19. Re: DICE on (Free) Battlefield 3 Battleog Jun 4, 2011, 03:16 Jackplug

My only fear is that in Bad Company 2, the friends part never seem to work. You think that they have that fixed, I hope so.

I've had it on pre-order since it could be bought. I'm not gonna miss out on one of the best games ever, what do you think I am, a COD noob..

666 Comments. 34 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo