Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 672 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > 1.25 Million BF3 Preorders
39. Re: 1.25 Million BF3 Preorders Sep 8, 2011, 11:50 Jackplug

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 8, 2011, 10:41:

Except for the TF2 type gameplay, horrid graphics, clunky interface, hazy crap tastic textures, console type controls, input lag, etc etc etc.

I played 4Free for about 20 minutes and never went back.

The interface has health, bullets and weapons. Whats so clunky about that?? what it was is that you got owned!!
I've played TF2 since it started and its brilliant team based game, those who don't like this must play cod games.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > 1.25 Million BF3 Preorders
24. Re: 1.25 Million BF3 Preorders Sep 7, 2011, 23:38 Jackplug

Once this baby comes out, all the moronic noobs who play cod will unfortunately jump ship as they will realise BF3 is a better game.

Firefly was brilliant, just like Lie to Me. Lie to me had 8+ million viewers and it got cancelled, it was brilliant. I loved every episode, if you look on tv.com it never had a bad episode and it only got 2.5 series. Another series was series was Terriers, good acting, scripting the works. What annoys me the likes of Chuck gets abt 10 series, which for me is dire, none thinking, shitty acting, dire scripts.

News Comments > Valve Games on Origin
59. Re: Valve Games on Origin Sep 5, 2011, 00:19 Jackplug

Why should Valve give a shit who sells it, as long as it gets the cash from it. Valve isn't stupid, if it gets more revenue from this so be it and more advertising.  

News Comments > DICE on Releasing BF3 Mod Tools: "We Are Considering It"
26. Re: DICE on Releasing BF3 Mod Tools: Sep 1, 2011, 19:25 Jackplug

All we basically want is a map editor, after the Bad Company 2 shit. Where the game dies onl cos there is no map editor.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic "The Eternity Vault" Trailer
9. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Aug 27, 2011, 02:55 Jackplug

MMorgh's zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, looked boring as hell..  

News Comments > Call of Duty Eyewear
6. Re: Call of Duty Eyewear Aug 24, 2011, 13:08 Jackplug

Its not as though when you look through the glasses it makes the game look like BF3!!!  

News Comments > Deus Ex Clothing Line
10. Re: Deus Ex Clothing Line Aug 22, 2011, 23:15 Jackplug

I love the jacket, be interesting to see what prices they are...  

News Comments > Shoot Many Robots Ubisoft Deal, Trailer
1. Re: Shoot Many Robots Ubisoft Deal, Trailer Aug 22, 2011, 23:13 Jackplug

o_O  

News Comments > New AMD/ATI Reference Drivers
21. Re: New AMD/ATI Reference Drivers Aug 18, 2011, 07:56 Jackplug

I still use the 10-2_vista32 version, its never let me down once on any game and I've a new 6950. Ive tried some of the newer drivers and they are shite.  

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 To Feature Dedicated Server Support
25. Re: Modern Warfare 3 To Feature Dedicated Server Support Aug 17, 2011, 17:37 Jackplug

who wants to play that shit, when BF3 is coming out. After that last video of BF3 with the jets its bye bye COD forever cos I cant see the old engine of COD stretching that far  

News Comments > No Always On DRM for TrackMania 2
7. Re: No Always On DRM for TrackMania 2 Aug 13, 2011, 04:42 Jackplug

UbiDRM urgh!! I want to buy it, but don't want that shit on my drive.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Will Require Origin
91. Re: Battlefield 3 Will Require Origin Aug 12, 2011, 03:08 Jackplug

It should really be all intergrated into the game, it feels like a f2p game. If they are tryin to be like steam, then they should have a client like steam and not a crappy webpage.

If they start with the crappy advertising, slapped in my face all the time then its gonna lose cos the only time its gonna be open is when I play the damn game which I feel should be put back cos its far from finished and if it comes out as it is, then ppl will be taking it back cos its Bugged to Hell.

Steam is great, there is no advertising slapped into your face all the time, its "if" you choose to look at the store page.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Will Require Origin
42. Re: Battlefield 3 Will Require Origin Aug 11, 2011, 17:45 Jackplug

Well just did the one thing I didn't think i would do, cancel BF3 pre-order. Why is it when EA get involved they always like to keep the community at arms stretch, well here is news for EA, my arm is stretched out too..  

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer
15. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer Aug 10, 2011, 05:22 Jackplug

same old same old, nothing new to see here...  

News Comments > Take-Two's Q1 Losses; New GTA Next Year?
7. Re: Take-Two's Q1 Losses; New GTA Next Year? Aug 9, 2011, 05:17 Jackplug

DNF gave em weak sales, well they should of made a proper game then instead of that shit..  

News Comments > Bethesda Sues Mojang Over Scrolls TM
30. Re: Bethesda Sues Mojang Over Scrolls TM Aug 6, 2011, 17:34 Jackplug

They don't own the word scrolls and do not have a leg to stand on. Majong should counter sue for for false accusations.  

News Comments > No Battlefield 3 on Steam
55. Re: No Battlefield 3 on Steam Aug 6, 2011, 17:26 Jackplug

NO BF3 on steam, wasn't much of a shock to me. Only time I will be running origins friends crap will be when is I'm playing BF3 after which it be switched off. I prefer steam than EA shit anyday.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Origin Preorders Include Beta Access
25. Re: Battlefield 3 Origin Preorders Include Beta Access Aug 3, 2011, 02:36 Jackplug

I rather it be integrated with steam, I have all my friends on it and I'm not wanting to move my elegance to Origin at anytime, Im very happy with steam and not wanting to move anywhere. If I have to have it running while BF3 is running then fine, after that its gonna be turned off.

What has annoyed me is they are offering extra fire power, wtf. Already they are trying to buy ppl by giving them better weapons. Thing is they are offering this at 39.99, Limited Edition on Play.com is 32.99(you get exclusive Dog tags). I rather play the game through and get them weapons as I progress than do it that way, in a way its taking part of the game away.

ps. I ordered mine since BF3 was open to be pre-ordered & paid for at 29.99 and my order has been upgraded now to the new pack which is offered at 32.99 so Im happy.

This comment was edited on Aug 3, 2011, 02:52.

News Comments > John Carmack Excited About Gaming and RAGE 2
15. Re: John Carmack Excited About Gaming and RAGE 2 Jul 28, 2011, 00:23 Jackplug

Im getting more and more bored of hearing about this game, its like DNF. I think they should of stuck to their roots.  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever DLC This Fall
10. Re: Duke Nukem Forever DLC This Fall Jul 26, 2011, 23:58 Jackplug

After watching the review, I'm glad I didn't buy it. It had to be the worse piece of shit I had ever seen, tacky and small moments of Duke humour. The 3rd person vehicle section of the game was bad enough in the demo that made me delete it straight away and I did, never do I ever want to see Duke again cos it will end up being just as tacky.

I play a TF2 which is years old and yet still looks far far better than DNF will ever be.

672 Comments. 34 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo