Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 659 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer
15. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer Aug 10, 2011, 05:22 Jackplug

same old same old, nothing new to see here...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Take-Two's Q1 Losses; New GTA Next Year?
7. Re: Take-Two's Q1 Losses; New GTA Next Year? Aug 9, 2011, 05:17 Jackplug

DNF gave em weak sales, well they should of made a proper game then instead of that shit..  

News Comments > Bethesda Sues Mojang Over Scrolls TM
30. Re: Bethesda Sues Mojang Over Scrolls TM Aug 6, 2011, 17:34 Jackplug

They don't own the word scrolls and do not have a leg to stand on. Majong should counter sue for for false accusations.  

News Comments > No Battlefield 3 on Steam
55. Re: No Battlefield 3 on Steam Aug 6, 2011, 17:26 Jackplug

NO BF3 on steam, wasn't much of a shock to me. Only time I will be running origins friends crap will be when is I'm playing BF3 after which it be switched off. I prefer steam than EA shit anyday.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Origin Preorders Include Beta Access
25. Re: Battlefield 3 Origin Preorders Include Beta Access Aug 3, 2011, 02:36 Jackplug

I rather it be integrated with steam, I have all my friends on it and I'm not wanting to move my elegance to Origin at anytime, Im very happy with steam and not wanting to move anywhere. If I have to have it running while BF3 is running then fine, after that its gonna be turned off.

What has annoyed me is they are offering extra fire power, wtf. Already they are trying to buy ppl by giving them better weapons. Thing is they are offering this at 39.99, Limited Edition on Play.com is 32.99(you get exclusive Dog tags). I rather play the game through and get them weapons as I progress than do it that way, in a way its taking part of the game away.

ps. I ordered mine since BF3 was open to be pre-ordered & paid for at 29.99 and my order has been upgraded now to the new pack which is offered at 32.99 so Im happy.

This comment was edited on Aug 3, 2011, 02:52.

News Comments > John Carmack Excited About Gaming and RAGE 2
15. Re: John Carmack Excited About Gaming and RAGE 2 Jul 28, 2011, 00:23 Jackplug

Im getting more and more bored of hearing about this game, its like DNF. I think they should of stuck to their roots.  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever DLC This Fall
10. Re: Duke Nukem Forever DLC This Fall Jul 26, 2011, 23:58 Jackplug

After watching the review, I'm glad I didn't buy it. It had to be the worse piece of shit I had ever seen, tacky and small moments of Duke humour. The 3rd person vehicle section of the game was bad enough in the demo that made me delete it straight away and I did, never do I ever want to see Duke again cos it will end up being just as tacky.

I play a TF2 which is years old and yet still looks far far better than DNF will ever be.

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition
1. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition Jul 25, 2011, 10:44 Jackplug

Still has the same shit game inside, isn't worth it at all especially when you can buy BF3.  

News Comments > Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta?
7. Re: Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta? Jul 19, 2011, 17:45 Jackplug

What gets me there are stupid ppl out there that will pay $150, they must be sad fuckers.  

News Comments > More on BF3 and Steam
138. Re: More on BF3 and Steam Jul 18, 2011, 19:00 Jackplug

i want the disks, I dont want to be waiting hrs for it to download, only thing i want download is patches...

To be honest though, Steam has the best friends option going and after Bad Company 2's disgraceful try. You would of thought steam would of been at the top of their list..

News Comments > Tribes: Ascend at QuakeCon
7. Re: Tribes: Ascend at QuakeCon Jul 13, 2011, 23:42 Jackplug

Im yet to be convinced that this game is gonna be any good, still no videos of the maps or gameplay of a game that is due out soon, for me that doesn't sound good.

I got a strong feeling that they are gonna go "surprise!!!", then the community will just laugh and then rip it to pieces. I've got a feeling this game is gonna be just one of them grinding ones, if so then its lost.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 and Steam Questions
3. Re: Battlefield 3 and Steam Questions Jul 12, 2011, 00:01 Jackplug

Since their ignorance to us map makers I haven't bothered with this at all, I rather look for something that has more of a community backing than this...  

News Comments > Hi-Rez on F2P Tribes Ascend
24. Re: Hi-Rez on F2P Tribes Ascend Jul 10, 2011, 23:58 Jackplug

After playing GA(free trial) I have no hope that this will be any good, after reading what they are doing to our beautiful game is bad enough. To hear that to swop armament maybe its gonna cost me some dosh, fuck that I rather try to get T1 working on Windows 7 and play a whole game than a small piece of one.

I wouldn't mind from what I've seen so far is shite, with its flat like T2 maps and its fancy land vehicles that now can only be played with if you buy them. I think they still haven't read one thread from their forums off the army of vets who played this game to its death.

ps. I rarely use vehicles anyways, I'm a capper and all I'm interested in is speed and routes with 1 energy pack and a disk gun.

This comment was edited on Jul 11, 2011, 00:04.

News Comments > No Battlefield 3 Mod Tools Planned
31. Re: No Battlefield 3 Mod Tools Planned Jul 6, 2011, 18:07 Jackplug

No map editor cos they think were morons, fuck them. Who do they think they are!!! I've made lots of maps for many games over the years. I had plenty of help from the community and they taught me, but who gives these shitheads the right to call us and say oh you cant do this cos your not good enough like us or as he said too big of a challenge??

Fuck you you dip shits, community make maps and help each other out when challenges come about, before you know it, brilliant maps are out there being downloaded. The moronic community will have Dices superior map editor wrapped up and churning brilliant maps out better than Dice could ever do, in a matter of weeks...

That choice of words has really fuckin annoyed me...

News Comments > On The Streaming Infringement Bill
24. Re: On The Streaming Infringement Bill Jul 3, 2011, 19:37 Jackplug

This doesn't bother me in the slightest, ok I don't live in the US, but the only thing that does bothers me is what follows this if it passes. What other laws get passed to uphold this one, to make this one stand tall, that is what scares me.

Look at us in the UK, jeez we've got a dandy of a copyright law coming out and that will piss a lot of ppl off and to think these laws is how they will kill off piracy...

News Comments > RAGE Trailer
5. Re: RAGE Trailer Jun 30, 2011, 23:45 Jackplug

It may look nice, but where is the destruction?? It just looks old school, a plain and ordinary linear shooter. Atleast we have BF3, a game that takes us to the next level.  

News Comments > BioShock Infinite Trailer
1. Re: BioShock Infinite Trailer Jun 30, 2011, 23:37 Jackplug

Just take my money ffs and stop teasing...  

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Will Be F2P, Gameplay Trailer
40. Re: Tribes Ascend Will Be F2P, Gameplay Trailer Jun 28, 2011, 11:18 Jackplug

Jerykk wrote on Jun 28, 2011, 03:17:
For one, tanks can't be damaged with regular weapons, which makes them even more overpowered than the tanks in T2. I'm guessing you'll have to use a specialized anti-tank weapon, kind of like the missile launcher in T2, only this time it's probably exclusive to the Anti-Tank loadout. In addition, it seems that loadouts consist of primary and secondary weapons, ala CoD. A sniper rifle and a pistol, for example.

Well thanks Jerykk I appreciate the update, I will have to read that now. Although with you saying that, it just makes me shudder to say that they're not listening at all. Sod em, I can't be arsed.

For me Tribes died when T2 came out, looks like another one with deaf ears and they know more than what we do and I'm younger than you Jerykk I'm 45 :D.

ps. Why dont you pm us jerykk and we can chat more deeply on our vast knowledge, my email is concealed but just put your name down and I will reply

News Comments > OS X Duke Nukem Forever This Summer
16. Re: Now we know why... Jun 28, 2011, 00:16 Jackplug

I cant see it making much at all, now that macs have seen how bad it is, its due to be launched from the bargin basement bucket soon!!!  

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Will Be F2P, Gameplay Trailer
34. Re: Tribes Ascend Will Be F2P, Gameplay Trailer Jun 28, 2011, 00:07 Jackplug

Surf wrote on Jun 27, 2011, 19:23:
This game looks GREAT to me and I am very glad they are leaning to the Tribes 2 format as T1 was great but frankly sucked compared to T2 and those kickin graphics and vehicles.

How can you say this if your a die hard T1 player, your talking out of your arse as you can't of played T1 at all. "NO" T1 player wants any Tribes game that leans towards T2, I want T1 but better and T2 wasn't, however this isnt better its worse.

Who knows what microtransactions they will want to add, it will spoil the game and kill off any further want to play Tribes. It looks all nice and fancy, but now its in the hands of a bunch of greedy corporate grabbers who want to grab a beautiful game and try to rip what life it has left from a community that only wants whats best for it.

In my eyes they can fuck off, cos i wont be buying shit from them. I played T1 to its death, played many a competitive match. Never do I want to see Tribes go down like this, it was bad enough when T2/T:V came out, but this is a piss take..

R.I.P. Tribes...

659 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo