Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 659 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > BF3 Free Physical Warfare Pack
6. Re: BF3 Free Physical Warfare Pack Dec 21, 2011, 03:35 Jackplug

oh woohoo, freebies oh wot fun. Give me a sdk pack with a map editor inside and very I be happy to create something better than that shite metro map.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > MW3 Beats Avatar to $1B
28. Re: MW3 Beats Avatar to $1B Dec 12, 2011, 15:49 Jackplug

Oh well, just shows how many dumb fucks there are in the world who like to play the same game 3 times over and pay the full price too..  

News Comments > GTR3 Teased; Details Next Week
11. Re: GTR3 Teased; Details Next Week Dec 10, 2011, 05:13 Jackplug

Nice audio, but I bet the game will be the same old shit as every other racing game.  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever DLC Next Week
22. Re: Duke Nukem Forever DLC Next Week Dec 10, 2011, 05:09 Jackplug

0_o the what for what?!?!  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Sells 8M
6. Re: Battlefield 3 Sells 8M Nov 29, 2011, 23:52 Jackplug

deqer wrote on Nov 29, 2011, 23:43:
7Million stopped playing.

Yeah but,500k are havin the disconnect problems, 200k with the black screens and 300k only played the campain cos the coop doesn't work or keeps crashing.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Gulf of Oman Trailer
30. Re: Battlefield 3 Gulf of Oman Trailer Nov 28, 2011, 16:33 Jackplug

If I was you I would read the forums as they are full of ppl who cant play the game from when they bought it and others who cant play since the patch. I get crashes and all sorts of shit, the game is a fuckin beta and should never of been released.

They should fix the fucking game before releasing the old maps.

News Comments > Why I Am Alive is Dead to PCs
19. Re: Why I Am Alive is Dead to PCs Nov 24, 2011, 02:22 Jackplug

ohwell his loss, it be a shit game anyways if it was gonna be a port from the console and only take 3months, wont be that good.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patched
21. Re: Battlefield 3 Patched Nov 22, 2011, 18:48 Jackplug

I think Dice now can go fuck themselves, its a total and utter disgrace what they've done with BF3.

The patch is fucked and all I can say is that noone will ever buy another game from Dice after this. Its a disgrace..

News Comments > AMD/ATI Catalyst 11.11a Performance Drivers
8. Re: AMD/ATI Catalyst 11.11a Performance Drivers Nov 22, 2011, 04:02 Jackplug

I never touch the 1st changes, best to go for the 3rd one along.  

News Comments > 1600+ Modern Warfare 3 Bans
7. Re: 1600+ Modern Warfare 3 Bans Nov 19, 2011, 04:50 Jackplug

I would say ban all the spawn killers, but then they wouldn't have anyone left playing hehe  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patch Plans
8. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch Plans Nov 19, 2011, 04:44 Jackplug

MajorD wrote on Nov 19, 2011, 04:32:
No mention of in-game Team/Squad VoIP, or will that be a Christmas present, or is that hoping for too much?

Too much, come on Dice to fix something that fucked up you need to ask the tooth fairy aswell and not just santa!!

DangerDog wrote on Nov 19, 2011, 02:28:
one patch closer to a finished game, ten more to go before it's out of beta.

You're gonna get 10 patches out of Dice haha I think you've had far too many eggnogs

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patch Plans
4. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch Plans Nov 19, 2011, 01:46 Jackplug

Rossafur wrote on Nov 19, 2011, 00:31:
Wonder if there's anything they can do to stop Operation Metro from being a ridiculous spam-fest stalemate with even 32 players. Well, that goes for several of the maps at 64 players...

There are a few maps like that which are too easy to defend and the focal points a bit too narrow, I thought this had free roam maps not a COD shite.

Joss wrote on Nov 19, 2011, 00:23:
Yeah, still bummed about the no joystick sensitivity settings. Think I'll go hammer the forums.

I'm sick to the teeth of the lack sensitivity settings, I haven't shot one jet or heli cos I can't control it. I wouldnt mind but BF3 just grabbed my joystick buttons and jumbled them all up and then called them different names like my trigger button was called thrust button!!

Another pain is the Javelin or 1 mine, it can't even blow up a small jeep, it only disables it, surely a javelin would be able to blow one up to kingdom come it has enough explosives inside!!

This comment was edited on Nov 19, 2011, 04:43.

News Comments > More Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Records
18. Re: More Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Records Nov 17, 2011, 23:59 Jackplug

Thank fuck for MW3, cos otherwise they be playin BF3. COD noobs would be constantly hiding behind walls or little wooden fences in BF3 thinking they are safe to hide there, they would be constantly screaming hacks hacks when we shoot through or knock holes in walls.

COD games is soley for noobs to play..

News Comments > Origin/EA Bans Follow-up
15. Re: Origin/EA Bans Follow-up Nov 17, 2011, 23:50 Jackplug

See EA are Catholic Priests, cos they said "we take the satisfaction of our customers very seriously", cos they banned all the e-peeners!! I bet EA are secret E-peeners.  

News Comments > EA Forum Bans Still Earning Game Bans?
58. Re: EA Forum Bans Still Earning Game Bans? Nov 15, 2011, 23:38 Jackplug

It seems that EA is run by Catholic Priests and should never be allowed near young children!!

This comment was edited on Nov 16, 2011, 00:07.

News Comments > New ATI Catalyst Drivers
30. Re: New ATI Catalyst Drivers Nov 15, 2011, 23:24 Jackplug

Im sticking with the the latest ones 11.10 final ver which works great for me. I sent my Rage back as I never got the chance to shoot one bullet, as it crashed and crashed.  

News Comments > Call of Duty Elite Still Coming to PCs
5. Re: Call of Duty Elite Still Coming to PCs Nov 15, 2011, 23:12 Jackplug

Elite what?!?!, oh that!! Oh ok, cya. Why would any pc person want this, when they can play BF3 that has visuals that has MW3 bent over and taking from King Kong himself!!

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 Sets Sales Record
7. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Sets Sales Record Nov 12, 2011, 02:30 Jackplug

[Troll] I know quite a few ppl who ave bought MW3 and regretted it, its a shallow MW2 copy. Although what do you expect from an engine that is from Cod4:modern Warfare, shows Activomits commitment to ripping off its loyal fans. I wouldnt mind if it was a good game but its a shite, linear game that they bought the last time being Black Ops, there is no difference in the way the character moves, how they get shot, sfx everything.[/Troll]

[Trolling even more] Just shows everyone how blind and dumb the cod fans have become, thankfully they wont wanna play BF3 which stands out a mile with freedom of play, sfx, gfx, depth of play and destruction.[/Trolling even more]

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
39. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Nov 8, 2011, 18:37 Jackplug

A friend of mine bought MW3 and he said its just the same game as the last one as in MP and I said what do you expect its the same fucking engine from COD4.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Fixes; Back to Karkand Teaser Trailer
4. Re: Battlefield 3 Fixes; Back to Karkand Teaser Trailer Nov 5, 2011, 07:50 Jackplug

fix the fucking game 1st, some of us can't even get 10 minutes of play befor the fucking game crashes.  

659 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo