Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 638 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Improvements
47. Re: Battlefield 3 Improvements Nov 4, 2011, 13:02 Jackplug

Sepharo wrote on Nov 4, 2011, 01:04:
That's a punkbuster issue. It can either be the server is overloaded or you don't have the latest version (and the overloaded server can't send it to you). Try going to the punkbuster site and following the directions for a manual update. If that doesn't fix it try a different server or another time.

No its not PB issue, I updated PB before I even started to play my 1st game..

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 Social Experience Trailer; Midnight Madness Plans
19. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Social Experience Trailer; Midnight Madness Plans Nov 4, 2011, 00:47 Jackplug

After watching a few videos I noticed that it looks identical to Black Ops, there has only been a few changes in gameplay. Changes being a few weapons and characters, other than that its identical.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Improvements
22. Re: Battlefield 3 Improvements Nov 4, 2011, 00:35 Jackplug

For me its the BF3.exe stops working after 5-6mins of play, if anyone is thinking of buying this then dont until there has been major improvements. EA/Dice should be fined for releasing a game that has so many major "gameplay" related problems, like being able to play the damn game or connect to servers and so on.

This comment was edited on Nov 4, 2011, 00:55.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Hacked to Work Without Origin?
26. Re: Battlefield 3 Hacked to Work Without Origin? Nov 2, 2011, 17:51 Jackplug

BF3 is fucked up the arse, it doesnt work and anyone who is thinking of buying it is to stop and download the fucker. I bought it and I cant play it for more than a few minutes before the fucking BF3.exe stops working.

I think that anyone who has hacked it into not working with origin is to be patted on the back and then get him to mail it to Dice. We dont want that Origin shit on our pc.

News Comments > NVIDIA Investigating TDR Issues
14. Re: NVIDIA Investigating TDR Issues Oct 31, 2011, 11:45 Jackplug

Now its the turn of Nvidia, everyone was calling AMD not long ago..  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Leaked?
62. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Leaked? Oct 31, 2011, 00:49 Jackplug

All these pirates are doing is killing the pc gaming market, its about time that something was done about it. Ubisoft will stop making pc games and when all the big corps do so, then ppl will give a shit and it be too late.

It annoys me that there are ppl who have never bought a game and they then moan that there are no new games out.

News Comments > EA: Syndicate Remake Possible
10. Re: EA: Syndicate Remake Possible Oct 25, 2011, 04:13 Jackplug

wow ppl moaning about a game that hasnt been made yet, hmm ohwell. I can't wait for all the BF3 rants and gaming issues  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Launch Trailer
2. Re: Battlefield 3 Launch Trailer Oct 22, 2011, 06:12 Jackplug

I just can't wait to play something new, but I can't see it going gold before the 25th. I did get Rage to tied me over, but I sent that back cos it was shit and the fact that it didn't work hehe  

News Comments > More BF3 Norway Follow-up
11. Re: More BF3 Norway Follow-up Oct 20, 2011, 14:07 Jackplug

I think its activomit trying to stir up shit on BF3 so MW3 will get more buyers.  

News Comments > BF3 Norwegian Review Shenanigans Alleged [Updated]
40. Re: BF3 Norwegian Review Shenanigans Alleged [Updated] Oct 19, 2011, 10:02 Jackplug

how do we know that is isnt our friends from Activomit kickin the dust up in EA's eyes and everyone elses, trying to kick down the game and make us all wanna play MW3.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Beta Infographic
7. Re: Battlefield 3 Beta Infographic Oct 17, 2011, 23:57 Jackplug

Ventura wrote on Oct 17, 2011, 22:10:
Just out of curiosity, but if you had an empty casing for every gamer that cancelled their preorder, what could you build with all of that?

If ppl cancelled their pre-order for what they saw in the beta, its their stupid fault cos its not the full fucking game. Its a beta, you don't have everything in the game, its 2 month old code for seeing how well the servers cope.

How many times have the words "its a beta" been said to all the noobs who scream the gfx arnt as good, this don't work and so on. Go play MW3, its more in your age group 8+

News Comments > RAGE PC Texture Fix Coming
73. Re: RAGE PC Texture Fix Coming Oct 16, 2011, 03:21 Jackplug

I wonder how Doom 4 is going to be recieved, it uses the same engine.  

News Comments > RAGE PC Texture Fix Coming
33. Re: RAGE PC Texture Fix Coming Oct 15, 2011, 17:53 Jackplug

too late, I've already sent it back  

News Comments > Tribes: Ascend Beta Specs
12. Re: Tribes: Ascend Beta Specs Oct 13, 2011, 07:31 Jackplug

Why which choices are they Jerykk??

I decided to join the beta in hope to change it, if not then fuck em. Why don't you join in and atleast then we can try and change it.

News Comments > Tribes: Ascend Beta Specs
2. Re: Tribes: Ascend Beta Specs Oct 12, 2011, 17:47 Jackplug

you gotta pay for the beta, fuck that off. Your there to help them not give them money. It should be free for the beta testers, buying your way in only brings in the ppl who are just there to paly it.  

News Comments > id On RAGE "Cluster!@#$" and Lead Platforms
247. Re: id On RAGE Oct 12, 2011, 02:29 Jackplug

You know which this game it feels like, Dakantania. Same amount of hype and top programmers and then when released is nothing more than a pile of shite. I'm just printing off my returns form and sending it back, I cant make it work, the drivers are shit and id haven't tested this at all.

I'm sick and tired of trying to make this game work, all the gfx are screwed from the beginning and id will never get my money again. Its like DNF, I think id have paried for a few yrs..

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Beta Next Month
14. Re: Tribes Ascend Beta Next Month Oct 9, 2011, 07:18 Jackplug

I just hope that I get on the beta so I can atleast steer it towards what all us T1 players wanted.

Also I would love to see servers with no vehicles allowed. T2 was a bore for capping, jump out of jet, take flag and then disc jump then someone is waiting with a hover bike or jet, so frigging easy. Or sneak around back with bike, sneak in and grab flag and get back on bike. As you can see without vehicles would be far more fun...

News Comments > id On RAGE "Cluster!@#$" and Lead Platforms
90. Re: id On RAGE Oct 8, 2011, 04:28 Jackplug

"We do not see the PC as the leading platform for games," Carmack added.

Fuck you Carmack, I just paid for a console game, for my pc. Stuff your fucking games from now on up your shitter. Will never buy anything from you again.

So I with the likes of Doom 4 will be just another console rip, so that will be pirated to hell cos no fucker is gonna buy it on the pc not after this palaver.

News Comments > RAGE Reviews - PC Users Raging - ATI RAGE Drivers
116. Re: RAGE Reviews - PC Users Raging - ATI RAGE Drivers Oct 4, 2011, 16:34 Jackplug

I'm sending the fucker back when it gets posted through my door, cos its broken before I even install it.  

News Comments > Quoteworthy - Bach on Bad Company 2
6. Re: Quoteworthy - Bach on Bad Company 2 Sep 30, 2011, 03:23 Jackplug

The amount of bad errors with BF3 is amazing, Testers should be shot cos the maps I played were terrible.  

638 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo