Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 658 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > EA Denies Layoff Rumor
7. Re: EA Denies Layoff Rumor Apr 16, 2012, 12:08 Jackplug

what do you expect from a company that releases a game that is knowingly to all that its not finished, but yet EA pushes it out and sticks 2 fingers up at the Battlefield community. What did they expect to happen, especially when you get one of the devs slagging the whole community off as thicko's who wont be able to understand their complex shit.

Fuck em..

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Crysis 3 Announced
23. Re: Crysis 3 Announced Apr 16, 2012, 12:00 Jackplug

just more of the same linear sandbox bullshit from crytek, that will have amazing gfx but no gameplay.  

News Comments > Tribes: Ascend Diary
14. Re: Tribes: Ascend Diary Apr 12, 2012, 04:26 Jackplug

Jerykk wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 03:51:
I'm liking the custom server options. Now they just need to allow modding so players can make bigger maps and restore T1's physics.

They wont allow modding Jerykk, it be just like BF3 where they turn their backs on all the modders who gave allot of their time makin the game more popular. They should really open the doors to the map makers by giving a sdk pack out, then could put more maps on from ppl who would remake the old maps that made T1 so popular, but they wont.

I was on the closed beta and hated the maps they had, flat with a few bumps, just reminded me of T2 ones.

News Comments > Crysis 3 Clues
35. Re: Crysis 3 Clues Apr 11, 2012, 17:37 Jackplug

will crysis 3 have more than just one alien on it to kill and will gameplay be in it this time??  

News Comments > Lost Planet 3 In 2013 From Spark Unlimited
2. Re: Lost Planet 3 In 2013 From Spark Unlimited Apr 10, 2012, 17:37 Jackplug

Oh well another one for the bargin bucket, another linear shooter on its way.  

News Comments > Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned
118. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 10, 2012, 17:30 Jackplug

wasn't the best port from the console game, oh wow we get seconds and noone bought it. Tough shit EA, what did you expect.  

News Comments > "No Plans" for Max Payne 3 Demo
14. Re: Apr 10, 2012, 01:45 Jackplug

I didnt like the look of 2nd one, so I cant see my buying the 3rd.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3: Close Encounters Footage
7. Re: Battlefield 3: Close Encounters Footage Apr 8, 2012, 18:14 Jackplug

Oh dear! Counterstrike maps on BF3, thats sad too see that they don't have any ideas of their own. I can think of better map preferrences than this, just a shame they wont welcome the community by giving us the tools to make our own maps. Instead they come out with this shit!

This comment was edited on Apr 8, 2012, 18:21.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patch Next Week
8. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch Next Week Apr 7, 2012, 02:25 Jackplug

I gave up on this game, no community input like no map editor or mods, already maps starting to bore me.

This comment was edited on Apr 7, 2012, 05:07.

News Comments > South Australia's Rating Complication
5. Re: South Australia's Rating Complication Apr 3, 2012, 22:56 Jackplug

adults will still buy the games and give them to their kids, so wont change anything. Atm I bet the aussie kids are the biggest piraters cos they're not allowed the games in their country.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Close Quarters Trailer
30. Re: Battlefield 3 Close Quarters Trailer Mar 13, 2012, 19:37 Jackplug

I rather have the sdk tools than play some crappy shit that takes them 5 months to make, give the map editor to the community and we will have about 25 good maps by then.

Fucking usless Dice, 5 months to make 1 lousy map.

News Comments > Three Battlefield 3 Expansions Announced
12. Re: Three Battlefield 3 Expansions Announced Mar 7, 2012, 10:31 Jackplug

I am so bored atm with BF3, what makes me annoyed is that they still havent delivered with the destruction side of the game, isn't there supposed to be mass destruction in this game?? Im yet to see any destruction that Bad Company didnt have..

Maps in BF3 are so bad, I am really annoyed that they wont release a sdk pack with map editor and then we can start making maps that really hit the mark. Their maps are sub-standard, I feel they were just stuck together as there is no feel to them at all..

News Comments > Tribes: Ascend Beta Opens Friday
5. Re: Tribes: Ascend Beta Opens Friday Feb 22, 2012, 11:08 Jackplug

I have to say from being a Tribes 1 vet that the maps bore me silly, there are no really good Tribes 1 maps as they all feel like Tribes 2 ones which means they are flat and boring with a few bumps in them.  

News Comments > Free BF3 With Origin ME3 Preorders
14. Re: Free BF3 With Origin ME3 Preorders Feb 16, 2012, 06:14 Jackplug

I wouldnt want another game in origin, I've got BF3 already on it. Never understood why they never placed it on steam, soon as I've finished playing BF3 origin is switched off.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patch Today
21. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch Today Feb 15, 2012, 03:31 Jackplug

I stopped playing this a week ago, bored shitless. The lack of map editor/sdk tools for mods is not much of a community game. Cant waste my time any further. The lack of VOIP in a team game is just laziness programming, TeamFortress 2 has it so why cant BF3.

All I have to say is metro and that map is just a waste of time, all maps should be able to take 32/64 players and the lack of want to fix the map so it can be played properly is just EA/Dice usual dont give a fuck attitude. If that was a community map it would of been fixed!

This comment was edited on Feb 15, 2012, 03:37.

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Beta Key Giveaway
6. Re: Tribes Ascend Beta Key Giveaway Feb 11, 2012, 19:02 Jackplug

I got bored of this and havent played it in ages, from a T1 vet point of view, I found the maps boring and skilless. The ski runs are little bumps in the ground that reminds me of T2 which is another bunch of devs who think they know better.  

News Comments > No PC Syndicate Remake Demo; Original on GOG.com Thursday
28. Re: No PC Syndicate Remake Demo; Original on GOG.com Thursday Jan 18, 2012, 06:45 Jackplug

Jerykk wrote on Jan 17, 2012, 20:17:
The new Syndicate looks like DX, only completely linear and scripted and without any of the stealth, dialogue, exploration or choice & consequence.

I completely agree with you, that is why they wont do a pc demo cos they are scared we will see the gameplay for what it is and not buy the game.

News Comments > Layoffs at id Software
53. Re: Layoffs at id Software Jan 11, 2012, 09:32 Jackplug

Since Quake 3 its all gone down hill, games are just gfx and no gameplay.

I bought Rage and then sent it back cos it wouldnt work at all.

News Comments > Syndicate Refused Classification in Australia
14. Re: Syndicate Refused Classification in Australia Dec 21, 2011, 03:46 Jackplug

Who would want to live somewhere that when even an adult your not classed as one. Just reminds me of North Korea, being told what you can do, watch, use and so on. Ok its not NK, but to be told when your 18/25 that you must be protected by the goverment to know what you can watch/play is pretty scarey shit!  

News Comments > BF3 Free Physical Warfare Pack
6. Re: BF3 Free Physical Warfare Pack Dec 21, 2011, 03:35 Jackplug

oh woohoo, freebies oh wot fun. Give me a sdk pack with a map editor inside and very I be happy to create something better than that shite metro map.  

658 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo