Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 666 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Bethesda Still Wants RAGE to be All the Rage
64. Re: Bethesda Still Wants RAGE to be All the Rage Jun 9, 2012, 19:11 Jackplug

For me Rage is long gone and dead, mp was shit, gfx never worked and I returned it for my money back.

As for Doom 4, I think it will be just another fail like all the rest of their games since Quake!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Peter Molyneux's $78K DLC
61. Re: Peter Molyneux's $78K DLC Jun 8, 2012, 03:29 Jackplug

Paying 50,000 on a diamond chisel doesnt guarantee you the final tap! So anyone who buys anything, has just the same amount of chance as everyone else who doesn't buy anything. What peter is doing, psychologically looking at minds of todays mmo gamers. I mean who in their right mind would pay 50k for something that has no value. This is what ppl are doing everyday on online gaming, not all at once, but over a period of time.  

News Comments > Star Wars 1313 Trailers
28. Re: Star Wars 1313 Trailers Jun 6, 2012, 04:10 Jackplug

Why do they bother trying, they must go out and search for the crapest game devs with the shittiest ideas and say "Hey we've got loads of money have a great time & just blow it!!".  

News Comments > Dishonored Gameplay Trailer
16. Re: Dishonored Gameplay Trailer Jun 2, 2012, 04:11 Jackplug

I am looking forward to this game, but will wait to see how it comes about before placing my money where their mouth is.  

News Comments > Star Wars 1313 Details
38. Re: Star Wars 1313 Details Jun 2, 2012, 04:09 Jackplug

Wildone wrote on Jun 1, 2012, 23:37:
they lost me at '3rd person'

Lost me too. You have to remember that its LucasArts making this and it be a bag of shit like all starwars games are

News Comments > War of the Roses E3 Trailer
2. Re: War of the Roses E3 Trailer Jun 2, 2012, 03:43 Jackplug

Poor music choice..  

News Comments > Transformers: Fall of Cybertron PC Edition Coming
8. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron PC Edition Coming Jun 2, 2012, 03:40 Jackplug

Dades wrote on Jun 2, 2012, 01:53:
This is the sequel to the game that had the gall to show you a fucking PNG of default keybindings in the menu instead of letting you change any of them? Yeah no thanks.

Tbh the game screams console port..

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Premium Details; Release Next Week?
28. Re: Battlefield 3 Premium Details; Release Next Week? May 30, 2012, 23:36 Jackplug

If it has EA written all over it, its fucked!!  

News Comments > Star Wars Game Announcement This Week
43. Re: Star Wars Game Announcement This Week May 30, 2012, 09:27 Jackplug

Why do they have to make em, its not as though were gonna ever buy em is it?!?!  

News Comments > Far Cry 3 E3 Teaser
28. Re: Far Cry 3 E3 Teaser May 30, 2012, 09:26 Jackplug

SM0k3 wrote on May 30, 2012, 04:19:
I'm not buying it just off the shitty trailer.

You should never buy off what trailers say the game is or the devs.

News Comments > Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances Launches
11. Re: Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances Launches May 25, 2012, 05:36 Jackplug

with browser games like Quake Live and other good browser games, you would expect something half decent. Although EA doesnt seem to understand what half decent is, they only know utter shit.  

News Comments > World of Warplanes Closed Beta This Month
5. Re: World of Warplanes Closed Beta This Month May 23, 2012, 17:35 Jackplug

seems that americans want to rewrite history where there are only american planes from ww1 and ww2, yet usa only joined ww1 in the last yr in 1917 and ww2 was only for carpet bombing(only in the day cos they couldnt hit shit at night).  

News Comments > World of Warplanes Closed Beta This Month
3. Re: World of Warplanes Closed Beta This Month May 23, 2012, 06:45 Jackplug

Is there Brtish planes in this game, if there isnt its cos The spitfire marine would own them all.  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Suspense Trailer
14. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Suspense Trailer May 22, 2012, 04:45 Jackplug

Cutter wrote on May 22, 2012, 01:26:
Gee, it looks like this game was designed and built for a 6+ year old console. Pass.

6+, that old? You sure?? Does anyone know of a good Aliens game cos I dont, they've all crashed and burned like this one will.

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
1. Re: Hardware Reviews May 22, 2012, 04:40 Jackplug

Whats the point nowadays in buying a top spec pc? I mean there are not that many games that will take full advantage like there was a few yrs ago.  

News Comments > Tribes: Ascend Passes 1M Downloads
80. Re: Tribes: Ascend Passed 1M Downloads May 17, 2012, 14:13 Jackplug

T:A has the physics is all wrong for a Tribes game. It seems that if you are travelling fast in one direction and then fly upwards off a ramp, then try to steer left you cant cos of the momentum and you fly away from you intended target. When playing Tribes 1, you had very good control when doing the same thing.

Useless none listening devs as usual, who noob the game so everyone can play it without having high learning curve..

News Comments > Tribes: Ascend Passes 1M Downloads
10. Re: Tribes: Ascend Passed 1M Downloads May 16, 2012, 12:16 Jackplug

I find most maps boring and lacking in Tribes 1 standard. I find the speed of the game far too slow and there is no way to stop spammers unless you stop and type their name into the console, which is pathetic. Teamplay is none existant and isnt worth playing other than for a quick blast.  

News Comments > Binary Domain Demo
19. Re: Binary Domain Demo May 13, 2012, 04:46 Jackplug

I hate 3rd person, I dont get the point in seeing what new clothes is on my character, I want to feel i am there fighting.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Double XP Weekend
6. Re: Battlefield 3 Double XP Weekend May 12, 2012, 02:49 Jackplug

I cant be arsed reinstalling this shit..  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops II Announcement
15. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Announcement May 2, 2012, 23:28 Jackplug

Jerykk wrote on May 2, 2012, 23:10:
"Non-linear missions?" This I have to see. By "non-linear," I assume they mean that you can hide behind the box on the left or the box on the right.

Im sure they will give you a choice where you can hide beind the box on the right or left not left or right, its technically advanced remember being "non" linear!!

This surely will confuse the cod members.

666 Comments. 34 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo