Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 723 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen at $77M
39. Re: Star Citizen at $77M Mar 30, 2015, 16:12 Jackplug

This game is gonna roll over and play dead, biggest fuck up ever and Robert will get a new Ferrari out of it with a few million in back pocket!  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline DRM Follow-up
21. Re: Battlefield Hardline DRM Follow-up Mar 27, 2015, 13:11 Jackplug

Since Dice jumped into bed with EA arse wipes and stuck 2 fingers up at the modders, I've no interest in them at all.

What gets me is that you might aswell buy GTA 5 instead of this shitty mod, it will have the excellent Heist mod with it complete with an awesome game aswell as!!

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $76M
10. Re: Star Citizen Hits $76M Mar 25, 2015, 15:28 Jackplug

Taxes,wtf!! Is this a space game or reality?!?! I wanna get away from real life not want to be arguing over a tax form and how much taxes I am gonna be charged!  

News Comments > Star Citizen Version 1.1
17. Re: Star Citizen Version 1.1 Mar 22, 2015, 17:28 Jackplug

With the amount of money that has been pumped into this game, you would of thought that it be for the gamers and instead its a greedy p2w game.

I played that free optimised alpha that was on offer and I have to say that candy eyed bits were candy eyed, then the loading started zzZZzz. The game roared and I found myself floating around and after a while flying around comfortably, but when shooting at the enemy I thought 80million dollars and all I am doing is shooting at dots!

Boring and uninstalled!

News Comments > Newell on Half-Life
30. Re: Newell on Half-Life Mar 18, 2015, 11:36 Jackplug

Got his money, now he's becoming lazy and thinks he doesn't need to do anything, just make new hats for TF2..  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Launch Prep
8. Re: Battlefield Hardline Launch Prep Mar 18, 2015, 02:30 Jackplug

Is the MOD free?!?!<sarcasm included>  

News Comments > Star Citizen Free Fly Week
24. Re: Mar 16, 2015, 12:20 Jackplug

I just played it and I have to say its nothing special, i was bored shitless spinning around shooting at dots! The candy eyed stuff was candy eyed and nothing less, the fps character when walking sounded like he was squeezing the cheeks of his arse together when walking!

All that money spent and I got to play it for free!

News Comments > Star Citizen is Huge
83. Re: Star Citizen is Huge Mar 12, 2015, 16:44 Jackplug

The more I see of this game, the more I am glad that I didn't back it.
I feel that it's going more and more p2w, as the size of your wallet decides on how you play.
Don't get me wrong I looks an inspiring game, but is moving in several directions at once which has me concerned.

News Comments > Star Citizen Videos
33. Re: Star Citizen Videos Mar 8, 2015, 23:55 Jackplug

This game is full of so much eye candy stuff it just turns your stomach, all the fancy pilot console animations with lovely ship damage.

In the end when all this is fancy anims has done it's stuff, what it all boils down to when all this eye candy shit vanishes is the gameplay and the gameplay is what people want to play. I can only see that this game will fall into the same category as all the rest of the 3rd/1st person space shooters, but with a difference, it has a 80m price tag!

News Comments > Street Fighter V in Spring 2016?
5. Re: Street Fighter V in Spring 2016? Mar 8, 2015, 23:53 Jackplug

This game is full of so much eye candy stuff it just turns your stomach, all the fancy pilot console animations with lovely ship damage.

In the end when all this is fancy anims has done it's stuff, what it all boils down to when all this eye candy shit vanishes is the gameplay and the gameplay is what people want to play. I can only see that this game will fall into the same category as all the rest of the 3rd/1st person space shooters, but with a difference, it has a 80m price tag!

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS Module Nears
28. Re: Star Citizen FPS Module Nears Mar 8, 2015, 10:13 Jackplug

Kajetan wrote on Mar 8, 2015, 09:52:
BadIronTree wrote on Mar 8, 2015, 09:38:
Video!

After watching a bit of the video, i found myself bored shitless with that annoying voice. I've watched a few of these videos and it reminds me of the X series where there is no real feeling of movement, its just an empty black void, there should be space dust or anything to give that movement feeling.

News Comments > John Carmack's GDC Presentation
13. Re: John Carmack's GDC Presentation Mar 8, 2015, 10:06 Jackplug

VR for me will cause a whole generation of bad eye sight, migraines or some kind of nausea that will kill off VR.  

News Comments > Source Engine 2 Announced
27. Re: Source Engine 2 Announced Mar 4, 2015, 01:34 Jackplug

I am so looking forward to having a play with this..  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Battlefield Hardline
22. Re: Gone Gold - Battlefield Hardline Feb 25, 2015, 11:08 Jackplug

Shame you gotta pay for a mod.  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy
69. Re: Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy Feb 22, 2015, 06:19 Jackplug

I am only joking Sugarman, but seriously. Game funding has to be something you feel really strong about, an tbh I really feel this game is gonna fall well short of its target!

It's already overly in complexity in operations that makes me think that it's gonna be bugged to hell an back!

I've game tested many games and believe me when I say this, that many devs wont listen cos they think they're too smart for it to be wrong and become blinkered/narrow vision. What they propose is 99% of what they are gonna do and community is just 1% of that proposal. In the end he is gonna do what he thinks will happen, an what ever control you think you have is an illusion.

This comment was edited on Feb 22, 2015, 06:32.

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered Trailer
17. Re: Homeworld Remastered Trailer Feb 19, 2015, 15:50 Jackplug

I am gonna dig it out an replay it over, it was such a brilliant space strategy!  

News Comments > Matthew Higby Leaves Daybreak/PlanetSide 2
18. Re: Matthew Higby Leaves Daybreak/PlanetSide 2 Feb 14, 2015, 19:07 Jackplug

PC version died yonks ago thanks to the devs, they were thick as fuck.  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Beta Details
22. Re: Battlefield Hardline Beta Details Feb 9, 2015, 15:41 Jackplug

All this fuss over a mod.  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Specs; Beta Preloads; Video
25. Re: Battlefield Hardline Specs; Beta Preloads; Video Feb 3, 2015, 13:25 Jackplug

Nice Mod from BF4, looks biz and they want you to pay full whack for it too.  

News Comments > Frontier Announces Coaster Park Tycoon & Layoffs
13. Re: Frontier Announces Coaster Park Tycoon & Layoffs Jan 27, 2015, 06:45 Jackplug

Not something that you want to hear from a company that just released an online only game!  

723 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo