Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 672 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease
45. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease Mar 20, 2013, 00:43 Jackplug

No map editor no buy, not that I would buy it anyways...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Reveal This Month?
32. Re: Battlefield 4 Reveal This Month? Mar 10, 2013, 05:46 Jackplug

Never do i want to ever buy another game from Dice as they never produced what they promised, they just lied and slagged all us map makers off by calling us dumb!  

News Comments > Another BF2142 Sequel Hint?
9. Re: Another BF2142 Sequel Hint? Mar 6, 2013, 10:43 Jackplug

too much hackin in BF3, gave up after 4 months of playing.  

News Comments > Star Wars: 1313 on Hold?
13. Re: Star Wars: 1313 on Hold? Mar 1, 2013, 05:58 Jackplug

tbh it looked shit when i saw it, the fighting sequences were terrible. As usual a crappy effect with lots of visuals that requires no effort to kill...  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Shown
51. Re: Battlefield 4 Shown Feb 21, 2013, 12:01 Jackplug

BF4 can fuck the hell off.. After all the lies they told us about mass destruction and the insults of how we arnt clever enough to use their map editor, Dice can fuck the hell off..  

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Game of the Year Edition
13. Re: Tribes Ascend Game of the Year Edition Feb 15, 2013, 02:44 Jackplug

how can it be free to play when you have to purchase the new addition, duh!!!

Ascend isnt a Tribes game, they've turned it into another cod game with jetpacks cos of the amount of carbines in there thats taken all the skill factor away when dualing.

Just seen the video and wtf are conduats?? Tribes is about skiing, skill, offense and defense. I believe The old map he was taking about is canyon crusade and that looks fuck all like it, this one is the lame version!!

This comment was edited on Feb 15, 2013, 02:55.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion
64. Re: Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion Feb 3, 2013, 23:23 Jackplug

Sorry but who gives a fuck, the only time its rascist is when you want it to be and listen to closely to ever word. Just listened to what they are moaning at and tbh I would just tell em to shut the fuck up. They dont own words or how ppl say stuff, whats next what ppl wear?!?!

Its a game nothing more!!

This comment was edited on Feb 3, 2013, 23:33.

News Comments > BioShock Infinite 'City in the Sky' Trailer
26. Re: BioShock Infinite 'City in the Sky' Trailer Jan 31, 2013, 18:20 Jackplug

I'm gonna stay closed lipped until release, but I am excited to think I'm almost there in getting my hands on it and it still looks fucking good...  

News Comments > Junction Point Studios Closed
26. Re: Junction Point Studios Closed Jan 30, 2013, 04:00 Jackplug

A mickey mouse game oh wow, sounds like a really epic game....not!!

Soon as you put Disney infront of it, you might aswell wait for the bargin bucket to open... Its like Starwars, I shudder to think what they will do with it!!

News Comments > Firefall Public Beta This Weekend
16. Re: Firefall Public Beta This Weekend Jan 22, 2013, 23:56 Jackplug

I did the closed beta for ages and its very pretty and it plays very well, but for me though it just got boring very quickly with lots of repitition. The main part of the game are the AI creatures and they are are all the same so killing them gets boring n repetitive.  

News Comments > Windows Grand Theft Auto V Listed
28. Re: Windows Grand Theft Auto V Listed Jan 20, 2013, 23:35 Jackplug

yeah maybe listed but wont tell us that its a shitty console port!  

News Comments > EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs
58. Re: EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs Jan 20, 2013, 23:29 Jackplug

Is it just me or is using bugs/exploits in a beta part of being a closed beta tester? I've been a closed beta tester for many a game and used many exploits to see what the problems are and try to see what else the bug or exploit area can do/lead too or cause...To ban someone for using them is stupid cos they may of just read the closed beta forums and carried on using it.

EA are just dumb fucks, I wouldnt beta test their games then. Fuck em!

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Interview
11. Re: Elite: Dangerous Interview Jan 10, 2013, 23:33 Jackplug

All I care abt is that there is a feeling of movement like in the old Elite, X-Beyond for me just never gave that feeling and that is why I could never play it.  

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Patch Plans
9. Re: PlanetSide 2 Patch Plans Jan 9, 2013, 17:06 Jackplug

Hope they fix the fixes cos they've fucked it big time cos all i do now is crash!!  

News Comments > THQ Investors Call Shenanigans
40. Re: Shenanigans Jan 5, 2013, 12:49 Jackplug

This is what happens boys and girls to ppl who back/make shit games!!  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V in March?
19. Re: Grand Theft Auto V in March? Jan 1, 2013, 09:27 Jackplug

GTA 5 will be just another console port that will be poorly optimised and fps capped at console rates.
Maybe I would buy it when its a bargin basement item that is on sale, other than that there is no reason to buy GTA5 for the PC..

News Comments > Crysis 3 Trailer
21. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Dec 24, 2012, 05:34 Jackplug

wow mega gfx on a new engine, but its the same old aliens doing the same old shit.

Maybe its about time they tried something new & different...

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Patched
9. Re: MechWarrior Online Patched Dec 19, 2012, 05:35 Jackplug

Outside of combat UI was bad in closed beta, so I cant see much happening on that front. I dont see why they bothered making it if they wont change stuff for the better...

There is lots of areas in which they still havent bothered with, gets me why they bothered trying to make a game that so many desire and then leave it in its present state. I stopped playing it since the last patch, waste of time...

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Double XP Weekend
19. Re: PlanetSide 2 Double XP Weekend Dec 9, 2012, 04:31 Jackplug

In the end its a free massive multiplayer game that looks and plays very well with one microtransaction, that you can buy guns in advance "if you want to", but you can still get then with xp. It looks the biz and plays well, stop moaning.

My only gripe is that you cant download all of it, I have a friend who lives in the sticks out in a rural area and his broadband isnt that fast and I wanted to download it for him.

News Comments > Firefall Beta Plans
8. Re: Firefall Beta Plans Nov 29, 2012, 15:40 Jackplug

Been doing closed beta for ages now, I got bored a while ago. Lovely gfx and lag free, just boring after a while..  

672 Comments. 34 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo