Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 641 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs
58. Re: EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs Jan 20, 2013, 23:29 Jackplug

Is it just me or is using bugs/exploits in a beta part of being a closed beta tester? I've been a closed beta tester for many a game and used many exploits to see what the problems are and try to see what else the bug or exploit area can do/lead too or cause...To ban someone for using them is stupid cos they may of just read the closed beta forums and carried on using it.

EA are just dumb fucks, I wouldnt beta test their games then. Fuck em!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Interview
11. Re: Elite: Dangerous Interview Jan 10, 2013, 23:33 Jackplug

All I care abt is that there is a feeling of movement like in the old Elite, X-Beyond for me just never gave that feeling and that is why I could never play it.  

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Patch Plans
9. Re: PlanetSide 2 Patch Plans Jan 9, 2013, 17:06 Jackplug

Hope they fix the fixes cos they've fucked it big time cos all i do now is crash!!  

News Comments > THQ Investors Call Shenanigans
40. Re: Shenanigans Jan 5, 2013, 12:49 Jackplug

This is what happens boys and girls to ppl who back/make shit games!!  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V in March?
19. Re: Grand Theft Auto V in March? Jan 1, 2013, 09:27 Jackplug

GTA 5 will be just another console port that will be poorly optimised and fps capped at console rates.
Maybe I would buy it when its a bargin basement item that is on sale, other than that there is no reason to buy GTA5 for the PC..

News Comments > Crysis 3 Trailer
21. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Dec 24, 2012, 05:34 Jackplug

wow mega gfx on a new engine, but its the same old aliens doing the same old shit.

Maybe its about time they tried something new & different...

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Patched
9. Re: MechWarrior Online Patched Dec 19, 2012, 05:35 Jackplug

Outside of combat UI was bad in closed beta, so I cant see much happening on that front. I dont see why they bothered making it if they wont change stuff for the better...

There is lots of areas in which they still havent bothered with, gets me why they bothered trying to make a game that so many desire and then leave it in its present state. I stopped playing it since the last patch, waste of time...

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Double XP Weekend
19. Re: PlanetSide 2 Double XP Weekend Dec 9, 2012, 04:31 Jackplug

In the end its a free massive multiplayer game that looks and plays very well with one microtransaction, that you can buy guns in advance "if you want to", but you can still get then with xp. It looks the biz and plays well, stop moaning.

My only gripe is that you cant download all of it, I have a friend who lives in the sticks out in a rural area and his broadband isnt that fast and I wanted to download it for him.

News Comments > Firefall Beta Plans
8. Re: Firefall Beta Plans Nov 29, 2012, 15:40 Jackplug

Been doing closed beta for ages now, I got bored a while ago. Lovely gfx and lag free, just boring after a while..  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Expansion Next Month
9. Re: Battlefield 3 Expansion Next Month Nov 27, 2012, 15:08 Jackplug

Farcry 3 has been pre ordered and will be blasting away myself in the jungle, as for BF3 not played that for many a month now and not interested at all cos its been hacked to hell with noone giving a shit to stop or ban them...  

News Comments > Rockstar: GTA 5 for PC "Up for Consideration"
56. Re: Rockstar: GTA 5 for PC Nov 19, 2012, 17:56 Jackplug

He just said it all in not so many words, if there was a pc version it be a console port! I think I will pass on all Rockstar shit from now on, cos it be just a console port.  

News Comments > Jailed Bohemia Interactive Devs Denied Bail
25. Re: Jailed Bohemia Interactive Devs Denied Bail Nov 18, 2012, 04:12 Jackplug

everyone knows you dont piss around with the greek police cos they over react, now times that by 500% for the army and that should tell you never to go anywhere near their bases.  

News Comments > Crysis 3 Trailer
10. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Nov 14, 2012, 23:27 Jackplug

Yawn...  

News Comments > Black Ops II Disc Mix-up Reward
10. Re: Black Ops II Disc Mix-up Reward Nov 13, 2012, 23:33 Jackplug

They felt sorry for the ppl who play this crap game, by giving them the 2nd disc of something they think is better. They couldnt bare to give you the 2nd disc of a game that would of bored you within seconds...  

News Comments > THQ in Default on Credit Line
18. Re: THQ in Defaults on Credit Line Nov 11, 2012, 23:31 Jackplug

THQ have backed some really awful games in the past, so its obvious to see what's gone wrong.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic F2P Diary
6. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic F2P Diary Nov 8, 2012, 10:15 Jackplug

I'm at lvl 50 and already is very bored, I dont like the pvp cos its so boring. I'm now lookin at guild wars 2.  

News Comments > No PC Halo 4 Because It's "Designed Specifically for Xbox 360"
43. Re: No PC Halo 4 Because It's Nov 7, 2012, 04:20 Jackplug

Ohwell, sorry what did we miss out on again?!?! microsoft doesnt care about pc gamers, but they do want you to buy their new O/S with no new games to play on it... DOH!!!  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 FOV Capped at 80
19. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 FOV Capped at 80 Nov 5, 2012, 18:56 Jackplug

Its hard to believe anyone in their right mind would wanna buy this piece of shit in the 1st place, but to play it with the fov of 80 fuck no!, they would need to be fucking proper stupid to buy it now!!  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Rumors
13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 4, 2012, 19:53 Jackplug

What I would like to say is who gives a shit after the last piece of shit that was supposed to have all this "MASS" destruction with a mapping tools that is too brainy for us mappers to use...

So in not so many words, Dice can go fuck themselves...

News Comments > Outlast Trailer
10. Re: Outlast Trailer Nov 1, 2012, 00:41 Jackplug

Jerykk wrote on Oct 31, 2012, 23:23:
Would have preferred actual gameplay instead of a completely scripted cutscene.

Me too, but were treated to a view of how the movement of our character(Mirrors Edge) which looks very good. Its gonna be very interesting to see what happens with this game.

641 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo