Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jack

Real Name Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jackplug
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 30, 2008, 16:28
Total Comments 712 (Apprentice)
User ID 52166

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Overwatch Trailer
6. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 22, 2015, 13:47 Jackplug

Oh dear, a very sad version of TF2...  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BF Hardline Criminal Activity Details
10. Re: BF Hardline Criminal Activity Details May 21, 2015, 01:30 Jackplug

I've no interest in this game or BF4, since BF3 they can sod off...  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans
67. Re: Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans Apr 30, 2015, 12:08 Jackplug

Another game ruined by the lack of community spirit!  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III in November; Preorder for Beta Access; Specs Released
28. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III in November; Preorder for Beta Access; Specs Released Apr 27, 2015, 12:17 Jackplug

Yawn..ZzzZzzzzz  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Video Diary
19. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Video Diary Apr 22, 2015, 01:36 Jackplug

Already I am seeing traits of lame action with huge scripted scenes and point and shoot noob action game play. We all cant say anything, until we get a free go  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront November Release Revealed? Teaser Trailer
9. Re: Star Wars Battlefront November Release Revealed? Teaser Trailer Apr 17, 2015, 01:40 Jackplug

Until I see a proper gameplay footage, I ain't gonna get excited cos there are 2 things wrong with this game already...

One is that it's an EA game and two it's made by Dice, so no map editors and no modding community allowed...Fuck em!

News Comments > More on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
16. Re: More on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Apr 11, 2015, 20:44 Jackplug

Yawn... Why can't they make a shooter that allows us to run through the houses of parliament or the whitehouse/senate and allow us to shoot all the politicians, now there is a game that everyone would enjoy  

News Comments > Trine 3 Trailer
11. Re: Trine 3 Trailer Apr 11, 2015, 20:41 Jackplug

The Trine series is something that I've always enjoyed playing and look forward to playing this one, it's divine gfx mixed with gentle music.

The game always reminded me of an old game called Vikings.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V 60FPS PC Trailer
7. Re: Grand Theft Auto V 60FPS PC Trailer Apr 2, 2015, 11:32 Jackplug

I wanna play now, it wont let me install  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $77M
39. Re: Star Citizen at $77M Mar 30, 2015, 16:12 Jackplug

This game is gonna roll over and play dead, biggest fuck up ever and Robert will get a new Ferrari out of it with a few million in back pocket!  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline DRM Follow-up
21. Re: Battlefield Hardline DRM Follow-up Mar 27, 2015, 13:11 Jackplug

Since Dice jumped into bed with EA arse wipes and stuck 2 fingers up at the modders, I've no interest in them at all.

What gets me is that you might aswell buy GTA 5 instead of this shitty mod, it will have the excellent Heist mod with it complete with an awesome game aswell as!!

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $76M
10. Re: Star Citizen Hits $76M Mar 25, 2015, 15:28 Jackplug

Taxes,wtf!! Is this a space game or reality?!?! I wanna get away from real life not want to be arguing over a tax form and how much taxes I am gonna be charged!  

News Comments > Star Citizen Version 1.1
17. Re: Star Citizen Version 1.1 Mar 22, 2015, 17:28 Jackplug

With the amount of money that has been pumped into this game, you would of thought that it be for the gamers and instead its a greedy p2w game.

I played that free optimised alpha that was on offer and I have to say that candy eyed bits were candy eyed, then the loading started zzZZzz. The game roared and I found myself floating around and after a while flying around comfortably, but when shooting at the enemy I thought 80million dollars and all I am doing is shooting at dots!

Boring and uninstalled!

News Comments > Newell on Half-Life
30. Re: Newell on Half-Life Mar 18, 2015, 11:36 Jackplug

Got his money, now he's becoming lazy and thinks he doesn't need to do anything, just make new hats for TF2..  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Launch Prep
8. Re: Battlefield Hardline Launch Prep Mar 18, 2015, 02:30 Jackplug

Is the MOD free?!?!<sarcasm included>  

News Comments > Star Citizen Free Fly Week
24. Re: Mar 16, 2015, 12:20 Jackplug

I just played it and I have to say its nothing special, i was bored shitless spinning around shooting at dots! The candy eyed stuff was candy eyed and nothing less, the fps character when walking sounded like he was squeezing the cheeks of his arse together when walking!

All that money spent and I got to play it for free!

News Comments > Star Citizen is Huge
83. Re: Star Citizen is Huge Mar 12, 2015, 16:44 Jackplug

The more I see of this game, the more I am glad that I didn't back it.
I feel that it's going more and more p2w, as the size of your wallet decides on how you play.
Don't get me wrong I looks an inspiring game, but is moving in several directions at once which has me concerned.

News Comments > Star Citizen Videos
33. Re: Star Citizen Videos Mar 8, 2015, 23:55 Jackplug

This game is full of so much eye candy stuff it just turns your stomach, all the fancy pilot console animations with lovely ship damage.

In the end when all this is fancy anims has done it's stuff, what it all boils down to when all this eye candy shit vanishes is the gameplay and the gameplay is what people want to play. I can only see that this game will fall into the same category as all the rest of the 3rd/1st person space shooters, but with a difference, it has a 80m price tag!

News Comments > Street Fighter V in Spring 2016?
5. Re: Street Fighter V in Spring 2016? Mar 8, 2015, 23:53 Jackplug

This game is full of so much eye candy stuff it just turns your stomach, all the fancy pilot console animations with lovely ship damage.

In the end when all this is fancy anims has done it's stuff, what it all boils down to when all this eye candy shit vanishes is the gameplay and the gameplay is what people want to play. I can only see that this game will fall into the same category as all the rest of the 3rd/1st person space shooters, but with a difference, it has a 80m price tag!

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS Module Nears
28. Re: Star Citizen FPS Module Nears Mar 8, 2015, 10:13 Jackplug

Kajetan wrote on Mar 8, 2015, 09:52:
BadIronTree wrote on Mar 8, 2015, 09:38:
Video!

After watching a bit of the video, i found myself bored shitless with that annoying voice. I've watched a few of these videos and it reminds me of the X series where there is no real feeling of movement, its just an empty black void, there should be space dust or anything to give that movement feeling.

712 Comments. 36 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo