Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1130 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 29, 2014, 16:02 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Sep 29, 2014, 10:12:
Would be nice, Tim, but that ship has sailed.

The problem isn't AT&T so much as it's the governments they're buying off. If the voters in those districts won't do anything about it then it's their own fault. If you don't care about democracy you don't deserve it and won't have it.

It is all about you representatives filling their campaign chests. they could care less how the general public feels, especially since most people are not aware how a vote like this hurts them.

As to AT&T, Verizon is just as bad if not worse. Both need to be broken up, they both act like brutish monopolies.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Visceral: Battlefield Hardline "Will Work"
24. Re: Visceral: Battlefield Hardline Sep 29, 2014, 15:57 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Sep 29, 2014, 15:43:
Creston wrote on Sep 29, 2014, 11:50:
Talk is cheap. As is EA's quality assurance.

There QA isn't the problem, it's management as always. At EA it simply comes down to a ship date regardless of how many bugs are left. They don't care about the volume of bugs, only crash bugs. So long as it's stable-ish then 'ship that fucker' is there motto!

Exactly. Best thing to do, avoid any EA game on launch because you are most likely buying a buggy mess that will just frustrate you.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Sep 28, 2014, 22:31 Ozmodan

DangerDog wrote on Sep 28, 2014, 16:36:
Even with 14,000 square feet it won't be enough to mitigate the B.O. stench that will fill that place.

That got a laugh. There is no such place as Easton Ohio, now there is a shopping center called such near Columbus. Something like this might fly if it was near the University, where they are putting it, it won't last a year. I just hope the people funding it can afford to throw the money away. Sad if they are putting their life savings into it.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
20. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 28, 2014, 22:12 Ozmodan

There is absolutely NO WAY that Life is Feudal is #1 on Steam. The game is a POS with a completely absurd ruleset. I just cannot believe that any sane person would waste $40 on this game, if you can even call it that.

If any of you threw money away on this game, I really feel sorry for you. You truly wasted that money. This game, even if it actually makes it to release will never ever have all the features they are pushing.

If the numbers are actually true, this is the biggest on going scam on the internet with a game.

News Comments > Starpoint Gemini 2 Launches
9. Re: Starpoint Gemini 2 Launches Sep 27, 2014, 08:56 Ozmodan

Been playing it for two weeks. It is a pretty good game. It does a game save every time you enter a station, which is good because I die a lot. It is a fun game and I have not encountered any serious bugs yet.  

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Reviews; Hi-Rez Texture Plans
37. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Reviews; Hi-Rez Texture Plans Sep 26, 2014, 14:50 Ozmodan

No PC version, designed to be used with a controller, just another in a long line of console games that don't translate well into the PC arena.

Personally, much rather play Turbine's Lord of the Rings, it is a better game.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 26, 2014, 12:22 Ozmodan

DirectTV shareholders are wasting their time. The merger clearly violates all the monopoly laws and will never happen. Just like the Comcast/Time Warner merger. They are all doomed to fail. If I were a stockholder I would be calling for the heads of both AT&T and Comcast for being so stupid.  

News Comments > Path of Exile Boasts 7M Players
4. Re: Path of Exile Boasts 7M Players Sep 26, 2014, 12:15 Ozmodan

They must be laughing at Blizzard's fumbling attempts with Diablo III.

At least the people making this game saw what worked well in the past games of this genre.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
3. Re: Evening Safety Dance Sep 25, 2014, 21:46 Ozmodan

Kind of a stupid article because it really does not detail how they make money off the records.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Sep 24, 2014, 21:33 Ozmodan

I really get tired of clueless pundits dooming the pay-to-play market and trumpeting the free-to-play movement.

Seriously NONE of those games are free. Free to try maybe, but if you want to experience the entire game, expect to pay out some significant funds. People are starting to realize that too.

So a good MMO will still do well in the marketplace as long as the designer has a good feeling for what people want. They will have to step out of the comfortable box of past MMO's and allow people more freedom.

UO died with the age of shadows expansion, trying to make it more like EQ killed it. They took play skill out of the fight and put it into the equipment. Almost as bad as SOE's NGE.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 24, 2014, 14:06 Ozmodan

Wow just what the world wanted a bendable phone. Good thing I did not order one, just thought they were too big.  

News Comments > Gauntlet Released
29. Re: Gauntlet Released Sep 24, 2014, 06:05 Ozmodan

My daughter and the twins would play this game for hours on end, all three of them at one keyboard. I think I still have the old 5 1/4 disk stuffed around somewhere with the DOS version on it.  

News Comments > Titan Falls: Blizzard Cancels Unannounced MMOG
27. Re: Titan Falls: Blizzard Cancels Unannounced MMOG Sep 23, 2014, 17:49 Ozmodan

Really non of those statements make the least sense. They cannot rely on Wow much longer, something is going to come along and supercede it and then where will they be?  

News Comments > Tim Schaefer Addresses Spacebase DF-9 Questions
30. Re: Tim Schaefer Addresses Spacebase DF-9 Questions Sep 22, 2014, 15:24 Ozmodan

i.e. the guys with the purse strings came around and said publish it and move on to next project.

All these fools buying alpha versions of games are truly ignorant to the fact that the chances of a full feature list ever getting implemented are slim and none. Development can end at any stage.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
6. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Sep 20, 2014, 08:18 Ozmodan

There are people will scam anyone if they get the opportunity. This certainly presents one.

Problem with most contributors, they read about the game and don't actually investigate who is making it.

News Comments > RIDE Announced
2. Re: RIDE Announced Sep 20, 2014, 08:15 Ozmodan

Racing games are fun initially, but they soon lose their luster. I just don't find the kids play them very long hence a waste of money from my point of view.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 19, 2014, 16:09 Ozmodan

Browsing the internet is only done when you cannot find something better. The screen is way too small, even with a larger phone.  

News Comments > ArcheAge Launches; Founders Unhappy
26. Re: ArcheAge Launches; Founders Unhappy Sep 17, 2014, 08:58 Ozmodan

You were one of the few then, the vast majority still cannot play. This launch has to rank up there with some of the worst ever.

I had a beta account and still cannot get in as a f2p player. Glad I did not waste any cash on it.

If you don't sub, expect to have to spend money on the game, you just cannot play this one for free, the cash shop is a necessity.

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Sep 17, 2014, 06:20 Ozmodan

Actually have fun playing this game. The developers are constantly adding free content and there are tons of mods including some ships that are almost god mode if you into something like that.  

News Comments > ArcheAge Launches; Founders Unhappy
21. Re: ArcheAge Launches; Founders Unhappy Sep 17, 2014, 06:05 Ozmodan

This has become the debacle that I predicted. Trion has covered themselves in mud up to their eyeballs. The server situation is flat out inexcusable. The founders were really screwed as many did not get land and the only land left was in the pvp areas which are much larger than the protected areas.

On the positive side for Trion, the people playing the game will drop significantly once they realize how pvp centric the game is. There are a number of guilds out there with the ganking is our motto label.

The difference between buying a founders pack and supporting a kickstarter is miniscule. They both pay significant upfront money before a game is released. If you can find a difference let me know.

This comment was edited on Sep 17, 2014, 06:12.

1130 Comments. 57 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo