Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1267 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Apr 7, 2015, 18:20 Ozmodan

Rather juvenile to delete all you characters and whine about it. So the game is going in a direction you don't like. Move on. Probably good for him considering how many paragon levels he had. He needs to get out of his mothers basement and walk outside some.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Square Enix Reveal Progress
18. Re: Square Enix Reveal Progress Apr 7, 2015, 18:13 Ozmodan

MajorD wrote on Apr 7, 2015, 11:52:
Rolleyes2

I can appreciate new and fresh marketing ideas, but this is pretty weak and juvenile.

Agree...they need to clean house in the marketing department.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 7, 2015, 10:51 Ozmodan

They are getting mud all over their face and they don't like it.

Too bad, they deserve all of it and then some for putting out a half finished game, then charging those that want to finish it.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
6. Re: Saturday Mobilization Apr 4, 2015, 19:41 Ozmodan

There are some idiots dumping thousands in the Game of War. I have been playing it for some time only throwing in some lunch money once in a great while. There are players that have 1000 times the power of the average player.

I would have to say it is probably the worst of the worst when it comes to pay-to-win.

Unless you have a few thousand laying around to dump in this game then expect to be owned all the time.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Apr 4, 2015, 19:38 Ozmodan

Primal Carnage = serious game bugs make this a no recommend. Shame it is fun in spots until you run into one of the many bugs.  

News Comments > Evening Previews
23. Re: Evening Previews Apr 1, 2015, 06:25 Ozmodan

Wired should look at what some of these developers are putting out games these days. Buggy code is the norm now, which may or may not ever get fixed. At least Chris Roberts is not releasing it as finished code which most of them do.  

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - theHunter- Primal
2. Re: Steamship Ahoy - theHunter- Primal Apr 1, 2015, 06:22 Ozmodan

Another game released with bugs galore. What is wrong with developers these days that can't even bother to fix glaring game breaking errors before release?

It could be a decent game if they fixed it, but as it is, it is a POS.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
11. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 31, 2015, 18:37 Ozmodan

Orogogus wrote on Mar 31, 2015, 15:05:
FloorPie wrote on Mar 31, 2015, 14:57:
ldonyo wrote on Mar 31, 2015, 14:48:
You really don't understand what that law does, do you?

It legalizes discrimination against anyone as long as you claim you hold a "sincerely held religious belief" that prevents you from treating someone you don't like/don't want to like/looks or acts different than you with any respect whatsoever. It will be especially hard on people in small and rural communities where there may only be one place to get a type of product or service.

So you'll support me when I sue a Jewish cafe owner for not selling me pork products? Can a Jewish person demand something on the menu at Red Lobster be kosher?

How does that look like a reasonable analogy to you? Can I go to Jiffy Lube and demand a kosher menu? A Jewish cafe owner probably doesn't sell pork products. Red Lobster may not have Jewish cooks on staff to prepare kosher foods. This isn't about stores not selling products or services they don't currently offer, it's about denying service to people they don't like.

You are completely off the wall. NO one should be forced to do something that violates their religious principles. It has nothing to do with like or dislike.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 31, 2015, 18:25 Ozmodan

Sony is bleeding cash right now. They are selling any that has any value. I would not surprised to see Sony get out of the games arena entirely if their cash position does not improve.  

News Comments > Raptr Expnds
2. Re: Raptr Expnds Mar 31, 2015, 11:45 Ozmodan

Stupid service for stupid people.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 31, 2015, 11:44 Ozmodan

Agreed  

News Comments > Evolve DLC Adds Monster, Hunters, Observer Mode, and More
7. Re: Evolve DLC Adds Monster, Hunters, Observer Mode, and More Mar 31, 2015, 11:42 Ozmodan

Put out a mediocre game and then soak the few that bought it for extra DLC that should have been in the game to start with.

This idiots must take us for fools.

News Comments > H1Z1 Sells 1M Copies on Steam
12. Re: H1Z1 Sells 1M Copies on Steam Mar 24, 2015, 10:54 Ozmodan

He has become a shill for the f2p crap. Easy to get that many downloads on a so called free game...when it has zombies.  

News Comments > SideQuest Explained
3. Re: SideQuest Explained Mar 23, 2015, 22:06 Ozmodan

Huh?  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
15. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 22, 2015, 18:36 Ozmodan

Wow people will buy anything. Reign of Kings is a horrible game. It takes place on a tiny island. I have not seen a positive review on it yet.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed
65. Re: The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed Mar 22, 2015, 11:34 Ozmodan

harlock wrote on Mar 22, 2015, 05:53:
Jerykk wrote on Mar 22, 2015, 05:27:
Not sure why people are freaking out over the gamepad comment.

because the world is full of very sad, very pathetic people

I don't know, could it be that people enjoy a better experience using the keyboard mouse? Button mashing with the controller gets old fast IMO and if directional buttons come into play, good luck with that.

There is a difference and it is always good to see others opinions.

News Comments > New Diablo III Season Next Month
7. Re: New Diablo III Season Next Month Mar 21, 2015, 09:04 Ozmodan

Such short seasons will kill the game for most of us. Just got a crusader up to where he was halfway outfitted and they are making me restart? Forget that.  

News Comments > The International Ticket Sales
11. Re: The International Ticket Sales Mar 21, 2015, 09:01 Ozmodan

The point being, why watch something when you can be doing it yourself? That is the point I was making. Yep, when I am stumped in a game I sometimes grab a utube to see if someone else found a solution, but paying money to watch someone else play a game? Just sounds ridiculous.

Oh and don't give me that nonsense about other sports, 99% of us can't do them, anyone can play a video game and become fairly proficient at it.

If that is something you enjoy, sorry I stepped on your toes, but I just personally don't get it.

News Comments > The International Ticket Sales
1. Re: The International Ticket Sales Mar 20, 2015, 20:57 Ozmodan

People pay to watch these people play games? Talk about a bunch of people with no life whatsoever.....kind of sad when you think of it.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Mar 20, 2015, 16:56 Ozmodan

Could never get into POE. Not a bad game, but in the end it does not even hold a candle to Diablo II.  

1267 Comments. 64 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo