Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1256 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evolve DLC Adds Monster, Hunters, Observer Mode, and More
7. Re: Evolve DLC Adds Monster, Hunters, Observer Mode, and More Mar 31, 2015, 11:42 Ozmodan

Put out a mediocre game and then soak the few that bought it for extra DLC that should have been in the game to start with.

This idiots must take us for fools.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > H1Z1 Sells 1M Copies on Steam
12. Re: H1Z1 Sells 1M Copies on Steam Mar 24, 2015, 10:54 Ozmodan

He has become a shill for the f2p crap. Easy to get that many downloads on a so called free game...when it has zombies.  

News Comments > SideQuest Explained
3. Re: SideQuest Explained Mar 23, 2015, 22:06 Ozmodan

Huh?  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
15. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 22, 2015, 18:36 Ozmodan

Wow people will buy anything. Reign of Kings is a horrible game. It takes place on a tiny island. I have not seen a positive review on it yet.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed
65. Re: The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed Mar 22, 2015, 11:34 Ozmodan

harlock wrote on Mar 22, 2015, 05:53:
Jerykk wrote on Mar 22, 2015, 05:27:
Not sure why people are freaking out over the gamepad comment.

because the world is full of very sad, very pathetic people

I don't know, could it be that people enjoy a better experience using the keyboard mouse? Button mashing with the controller gets old fast IMO and if directional buttons come into play, good luck with that.

There is a difference and it is always good to see others opinions.

News Comments > New Diablo III Season Next Month
7. Re: New Diablo III Season Next Month Mar 21, 2015, 09:04 Ozmodan

Such short seasons will kill the game for most of us. Just got a crusader up to where he was halfway outfitted and they are making me restart? Forget that.  

News Comments > The International Ticket Sales
11. Re: The International Ticket Sales Mar 21, 2015, 09:01 Ozmodan

The point being, why watch something when you can be doing it yourself? That is the point I was making. Yep, when I am stumped in a game I sometimes grab a utube to see if someone else found a solution, but paying money to watch someone else play a game? Just sounds ridiculous.

Oh and don't give me that nonsense about other sports, 99% of us can't do them, anyone can play a video game and become fairly proficient at it.

If that is something you enjoy, sorry I stepped on your toes, but I just personally don't get it.

News Comments > The International Ticket Sales
1. Re: The International Ticket Sales Mar 20, 2015, 20:57 Ozmodan

People pay to watch these people play games? Talk about a bunch of people with no life whatsoever.....kind of sad when you think of it.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Mar 20, 2015, 16:56 Ozmodan

Could never get into POE. Not a bad game, but in the end it does not even hold a candle to Diablo II.  

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Mar 20, 2015, 13:21 Ozmodan

What a joke, who funds such crap?  

News Comments > Civilization III Steamworks Update Live
3. Re: Civilization III Steamworks Update Live Mar 17, 2015, 12:55 Ozmodan

Why would anyone still be playing civ III when IV and V are cheaply available and light years better?  

News Comments > Reloaded Games Acquires Hawken
17. Re: Reloaded Games Acquires Hawken Mar 16, 2015, 19:42 Ozmodan

bhcompy wrote on Mar 16, 2015, 15:21:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Mar 16, 2015, 14:49:
Eve online isn't F2P. You can just purchase in game Pilot License EXtentions (PLEX) to pay your monthly dues in game. That's not a free to play model.

Are you required to pay to play? No. Thus, a F2P option is available. And it's really easy to make that much ISK.

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Mar 16, 2015, 14:49:

It was like playing a really shitty gundam type game. As in, was a horrible copy of existing games but did them half as good. Precisely why that game is getting "RELOADED".

And I'd say that's a judgment call. I didn't see that. There is very little in the PC space for arcade style mech games. The biggest arcade style mech games are Armored Core and Virtua-On. Virtua-On is long dead and Armored Core is console only.

That is one clueless reply. Plex goes for close to a billion isk these days and the only people that make that much in a month are people that are big in 0.0. harvest sleepers, or run incursions all of which require at least a two year skill investment.

So implying that it is f2p is ludicrous!

News Comments > Op Ed
11. Re: Op Ed Mar 15, 2015, 10:10 Ozmodan

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 00:45:
Yep, definitely another Ian Bogost article. He is masterful at making himself sound smart without actually saying much of value.

Welcome to the internet where any idiot can post lots of nonsense.

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
7. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Mar 15, 2015, 10:08 Ozmodan

As soon as they include "survival game" in the description you have to wonder if this is just another POS because the vast majority are.  

News Comments > Valve on Improving Steam Customer Service
47. Re: Valve on Improving Steam Customer Service Mar 15, 2015, 10:02 Ozmodan

Valve could help steam immensely by not greenlighting so many crap games. A good portion of the greenlight campaign consists of buggy games that are just close copies of another game.

They need to do some serious house cleaning and make sure that games being greenlighted are actually viable.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 11, 2015, 19:45 Ozmodan

Sony is having a fire sale....  

News Comments > Terraria: Otherworld Tower Defense Elements Revealed
12. Re: Terraria: Otherworld Tower Defense Elements Revealed Mar 11, 2015, 19:44 Ozmodan

Personally felt the game was a piece of crap. Even the kids, who love minecraft, dumped it fast.

It is like someone started with good intentions and then just stopped in the middle of developing it.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Mar 9, 2015, 10:40 Ozmodan

It really cracks me up when the climate change people claim every weather change on it. Sure some of it is effected by climate change, but most of it is not. California is more effected by the El Nino out in the Pacific than anything else and that has come and gone for ages.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10 [Updated]
7. Re: Steam Top 10 [Updated] Mar 8, 2015, 15:12 Ozmodan

You have to wonder how many of these people actually play these titles.  

News Comments > Europa Universalis IV International Women’s Day DLC
1. Re: Europa Universalis IV International Women’s Day DLC Mar 8, 2015, 15:09 Ozmodan

Well I never got the DLC and there is no way to download it.  

1256 Comments. 63 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo