Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1070 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2014, 10:43 Ozmodan

Yes surprisingly Edge of Tomorrow was pretty good which is odd for a Tom Cruise movie. Guardians of the Galaxy was not bad either. Dramatic and Romantic comedies tanked big time. Why can't these writers do a decent script these days? Oscars are going to be a joke this year unless something pops up in the latter part of the year.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
6. Re: Op Ed Aug 31, 2014, 16:25 Ozmodan

Don't need 3 things, you can just use one word MOBA's!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 31, 2014, 16:24 Ozmodan

I really wonder sometimes at gamers. Buying a game that is at least two months out makes no sense. Must be nice to have lots of cash to throw around. Must be nice to be omniscient to know it is a good game when no one has played it yet.  

News Comments > Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining
16. Re: Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining Aug 30, 2014, 21:37 Ozmodan

Everything that was right about Diablo II is wrong with III. Probably the most disappointing game for me in a long time. Did not even bother buying the expansion. I fooled around with this new patch for an hour or so, I don't even know why they bothered, if fixes NOTHING!  

News Comments > Saturday Previews
5. Re: Saturday Previews Aug 30, 2014, 17:16 Ozmodan

A flight simulator in space just feels outright wrong. Why are so many space games so flawed?  

News Comments > Win8 Age of Empires: Castle Siege Announced
14. Re: Win8 Age of Empires: Castle Siege Announced Aug 26, 2014, 07:36 Ozmodan

these games will separate you from your money faster than you realize. Basically you are in a race between you and your opponents to field an army faster than them. The alternative is watching your castle be sacked time and time again.

How anyone thinks a game like this is fun is beyond me.

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Aug 19, 2014, 18:25 Ozmodan

It is EA, throwing money away to buy anything from them.  

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - The Golf Club
2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - The Golf Club Aug 19, 2014, 18:23 Ozmodan

Some serious idiots in this company, there is a very prestigious golf course by that name in Ohio. My guess is they are going to get sued for trademark infringement. Someone in HB Studios needs to learn to do a little bit of research.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
14. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 18, 2014, 08:54 Ozmodan

I guess CJ did not like Risen 3. So he found an exploit so you have to use it? Play the game like it is supposed to be played and you won't have to whine about it.

Really don't understand all those people dropping so much money on Archage, just another Korean grinder that is attempting to portray itself as a sandbox and just fails on most counts. I have yet to see a decent game come out of Asia.

News Comments > Evolve is Big Gamescom Winner
9. Re: Evolve is Big Gamescom Winner Aug 16, 2014, 14:39 Ozmodan

4v1 is outright stupid. Whoever thought that was a good idea has a screw loose!  

News Comments > Galactic Civilizations III Beta Underway
26. Re: Galactic Civilizations III Beta Underway Aug 14, 2014, 15:41 Ozmodan

Still waiting for one of this 4x space games to come close to what Master of Orion II had and add to it. Gal Civ II was not even close. I don't think Stardock gets it.  

News Comments > OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced
14. Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced Aug 14, 2014, 07:59 Ozmodan

Great more zombies just what we do not need. How about some originality guys?  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 13, 2014, 10:32 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 09:34:
Way to overhaul the Patent system Congress! Oh wait!

Yep good ole Harry Reid deep sixed it in committee so as not to upset his lawyer buddies in the drug industry despite it having significant support in the Senate.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 13, 2014, 09:32 Ozmodan

Pigeon wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 09:18:
Amazingly enough, it only takes a USB flash drive with malicious software and some 15 seconds of physical access to the device to compromise it.

Nest has done a good job securing the device's wireless communications, but its USB port is a definite way in: the researchers demonstrated that by holding down the device's power button, which allowed them to override the security checks (firmware signing) and upload custom malicious firmware on the thermostat.

If someone has physically access to your Nest, you've got a lot more to worry about than malware.

Exactly my comment. Of course if you buy one that is already compromised from a shady seller than you are in trouble.

News Comments > BioWare Announces Shadow Realms
3. Re: BioWare Announces Shadow Realms Aug 13, 2014, 09:27 Ozmodan

It is EA we are talking about, they will dumb the game down so there will be no challenge to it. 4v1 just sounds idiotic to start with, you are still fighting npcs not another player even if he is placing them.  

News Comments > The Golf Club Next Week
5. Re: The Golf Club Next Week Aug 13, 2014, 06:53 Ozmodan

There is a very exclusive golf course in Ohio called "The Golf Club". I think they would take rigorous exception to someone using their trademarked name.

You would think they would research the name before using it. Going to cost them big time.

News Comments > Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox Exclusive; Skipping PCs
13. Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox Exclusive; Skipping PCs Aug 12, 2014, 11:11 Ozmodan

guess they don't want to make any money on the title. Getting in bed with Microsoft is one way to close the company.  

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Trailer
1. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Trailer Aug 9, 2014, 09:06 Ozmodan

Why are they bothering with this title. No one is going to play it.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Access Expands
9. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Access Expands Aug 7, 2014, 12:29 Ozmodan

This game will remain pre-alpha as long as the slow people continue to tribute to it.  

News Comments > Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies Announced
10. Re: Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies Announced Aug 7, 2014, 12:26 Ozmodan

LOL have to add zombies don't they. I would not even buy this for the kids.  

1070 Comments. 54 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo