Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 975 (Graduate)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Heroes & Generals Trailer; Update Plans
1. Re: Heroes & Generals Trailer; Update Plans Apr 29, 2014, 10:25 Ozmodan

It is laughable they try to call this a MMO in any shape or form  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Is Destiny Destined for PCs?
3. Re: Is Destiny Destined for PCs? Apr 28, 2014, 18:08 Ozmodan

Just shows what an idiot he is. Both of the new consoles use basically intel technology. Adapting it to Windows can't be that big a deal. Wonder if anyone at Bungie grasps the fact that their player base will disappear with the next shooter that is released. That is the fate of most console games.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 28, 2014, 12:01 Ozmodan

Funny while I have always enjoyed reading sci-fi and fantasy books, the Martin books I tried I found incredibly boring and lacking good writing skills. Not sure why everyone is enamored with his game of thrones junk. Glad I don't have HBO, the guy who runs it is a complete idiot.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 28, 2014, 11:32 Ozmodan

Bungie cracks me up, their MMO Destiny is going to die on the vine because they forgot the PC. Idiots one and all.  

News Comments > PC Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare in June
4. Re: PC Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare in June Apr 28, 2014, 11:28 Ozmodan

I watched the kids play this, that is what it is, strictly a kids game. Any adult would be mind numbingly bored within a few minutes. Paying anything more than about 5-10 dollars for it would be rip off.  

News Comments > Morning Patches
1. Re: Morning Patches Apr 25, 2014, 11:02 Ozmodan

Still have not fixed the horrible controls. You have to wonder if they even grasp why this makes their game 2nd rate.  

News Comments > ArcheAge Founder's Packs
4. Re: ArcheAge Founder's Packs Apr 25, 2014, 11:01 Ozmodan

Have any of you seen the latest updates on the Korean servers. This game is rapidly becoming a "milk the playerbase for as much cash as possible" game.

Trion is really going to drag their name through mud if all the Korean cost changes make it in. Even the Koreans are loudly complaining.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 21, 2014, 13:48 Ozmodan

How do these TV stations think that something they freely send over the airwaves, should garner major income from cable companies. Every time I turn around I see my cable bill going up because of them and I still HAVE to watch their idiotic commercials.

I don't see that Aero is doing anything wrong at all.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 21, 2014, 13:45 Ozmodan

Linux is fine until you want to game, then you are basically SOL. I also would not recommend it to anyone not pc conversant.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 21, 2014, 13:42 Ozmodan

Sprint is probably over paying their marketing agencies too with those utterly idiotic commercials they churn out.

Can't imagine the disaster that would occur if Sprint bought T-Mobile.

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 21, 2014, 13:36 Ozmodan

Got a laugh out of the console bigot. You really have to wonder about people who write articles that make them appear quite stupid.  

News Comments > SOE on H1Z1 vs DayZ
7. Re: SOE on H1Z1 vs DayZ Apr 20, 2014, 15:16 Ozmodan

Smedley has totally flipped his lid on this game. It is going NOWHERE! What a complete waste of development staff. I have always known him to be an idiot, but now we see he is way beyond that and in fact a complete imbecile!

How challenging is killing zombies? It gets boring as hell fast!. So all they have left is pvp and there FAR BETTER pvp games out there than this one will ever be.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 18, 2014, 09:13 Ozmodan

Both of these companies are fruitcakes. You can't trademark a common name like candy or saga.  

19. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 16, 2014, 15:23 Ozmodan

avianflu wrote on Apr 16, 2014, 15:00:
It doesnt help matters that SONY has little liquidity and its stocks are at junk status.

money.cnn.com/2014/01/27/technology/sony-downgrade-junk

Exactly. Would not be surprised if they attempt to sell off SOE, of course I doubt anyone would be interested in buying it as the division is pretty far behind the times when it comes to games.

As to Bungie, when they only put a MMO on a platform like consoles where people usually only play games for short periods before moving to the next one, the entire company is under brain dead management.

News Comments > World of Darkness Cancelled
7. Re: World of Darkness Cancelled Apr 14, 2014, 13:38 Ozmodan

CCP instead of canceling the project they should have hired someone familiar with sandbox like Ralf Koster. What a complete waste. Does not say much for CCP if you ask me.

They are going to eventually sink with Eve, because they cannot keep pleasing the vets without alienating the newer players and the rulesets heavily favor veterans, especially those that play in the pvp open areas.

News Comments > Elite Dangerous Premium Beta
34. Re: Elite Dangerous Premium Beta Apr 10, 2014, 18:59 Ozmodan

When are all these fools going to realize they are being taken for a ride by Frontier. Like P.T. Barnum said, "There is a fool born every second". Best quote ever!  

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! Unchained Revealed
4. Re: Orcs Must Die! Unchained Revealed Apr 10, 2014, 18:57 Ozmodan

Great another MOBA, unfortunately, people are getting rather tired of them.  

News Comments > Zombie MMORPG H1Z1 Announced
28. Re: Zombie MMORPG H1Z1 Announced Apr 10, 2014, 18:56 Ozmodan

Ho hum another zombie game, how original. Good luck trying to compete in a very crowded marketplace. Originally is not Smedley's strong point.  

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Specs
1. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Specs Apr 8, 2014, 12:50 Ozmodan

Rather stiff specs for this game, tend to think these guys don't really have a good grasp on programing a game like this.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 7, 2014, 13:39 Ozmodan

Ford is already dumping windows in the car as it's digital display is abased on it and is a compete disaster. Most of the reviews down grade ford cars because of this. A marketing disaster.  

975 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo