Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1005 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Nov 15, 2012, 17:39 Ozmodan

I don't get it. Who in the world watches professional gamers when they could be playing one themselves. My free time to play games is limited and I certainly am not going to waste that watching someone else play.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Nov 15, 2012, 10:31 Ozmodan

Video is way too long because of too many people patting themselves on the back constantly.  

News Comments > Two for One FORGE Next Month
5. Re: Two for One FORGE Next Month Nov 15, 2012, 10:23 Ozmodan

Pvp games are fun initially, but have no staying power. They usually die before a year is out. Don't see anything different with this game. So buy it knowing it will be a short time game.

The only thing "AAA" about this game is the over the top advertising.

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Reference Drivers
4. Re: NVIDIA Beta Reference Drivers Nov 13, 2012, 07:18 Ozmodan

Been burned too many times by Nvidia beta drivers. Download them at your peril.  

News Comments > Win8 Exclusive DirectX 11.1?
3. Re: Win8 Exclusive DirectX 11.1? Nov 12, 2012, 10:18 Ozmodan

It will take game companies years to integrate 3D in their games and why bother it is more fluff than a needed feature.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
1. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Nov 11, 2012, 15:39 Ozmodan

I am happy that ARM based chips are doing well and providing a competitive marketplace. On the other hand, the chance that ARMS will be in gaming computers any time soon is a pipe dream. Intel has pushed AMD almost out of the marketplace and is also making strides in energy efficiency. I am not a big Intel fan, but it has to be obvious to anyone the huge lead they have in processing power.

If someone anytime soon tells me they have a ARM based gaming computer I am going to laugh at them.

News Comments > Molyneux's Curious PC Curiosity Explanation
16. Re: Molyneux's Curious PC Curiosity Explanation Nov 10, 2012, 12:58 Ozmodan

Amazing how easily people get excited over such a simple game. Took me about 5 minutes to get bored with it. No wonder sophisticated games seem to have low populations.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 9, 2012, 14:21 Ozmodan

This does not bode well for a play station 4 any time soon. Looks like the xbox 720 will be the only option for a while.

It also brings into question what will happen to SOE. Will Sony have to sell off pieces and parts to stay alive?

News Comments > Diablo III Bans
20. Re: Diablo III Bans Nov 9, 2012, 14:11 Ozmodan

ViRGE wrote on Nov 9, 2012, 11:21:
I'm still dumbfounded by how we've reached the point where you aren't allowed to cheat in a single-player game.

Doh, it is certainly not single player with the auction house, I am dumbfounded you even thought it was.

News Comments > Diablo III Bans
19. Re: Diablo III Bans Nov 9, 2012, 14:06 Ozmodan

it is so easy to dual boot a system, why in the world would anyone try to play Diablo III through vine. Stupid is as stupid does.  

News Comments > More on WoT Chinese Tanks
3. Re: More on WoT Chinese Tanks Nov 8, 2012, 18:48 Ozmodan

ROFL, like the chinese had tanks......  

News Comments > Diablo III Expansion Plans; StarCraft: Heart of the Swarm Early Next Year
28. Re: Diablo III Expansion Plans; StarCraft: Heart of the Swarm Early Next Year Nov 8, 2012, 07:52 Ozmodan

Can't imagine wasting money on a Diablo III expansion since the current game is so bad. They would have to make a major reversal to even come close to Diablo II.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 7, 2012, 13:03 Ozmodan

You really have to wonder why people throw money away on games like this. I should open a website called please throw money at me.  

News Comments > Sir, You Are Being Hunted Kickstarter Funded
8. Re: Sir, You Are Being Hunted Kickstarter Funded Nov 7, 2012, 13:00 Ozmodan

LOL, a bunch of fools threw their money away on this game.  

News Comments > Salem Beta Expands
1. Re: Salem Beta Expands Nov 7, 2012, 12:59 Ozmodan

Permadeath eventually equals failure to any game. Why include such a stupid mechanism? Brain dead developers is why. They really should look at how other popular games with good crafting did it because their crafting design is not very good.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 6, 2012, 14:22 Ozmodan

When Apple used their own chips, their PC's were jokes, slower than anything else on the market. Even AMD has found that it cannot complete with Intel on it's computer chips. Now Apple thinks it can compete? Give me a break. If they attempt this, you will find me with a big ROFL at Apple PC's again.  

News Comments > Op Ed
15. Re: Op Ed Nov 2, 2012, 13:34 Ozmodan

Actually that could be a good thing, LA destroyed SWG and certainly was not much good with SWTOR either.

Basically they were a clueless studio when it came to multiplayer and since that is where everything is headed, good ridence!

News Comments > Sir, You Are Being Hunted Kickstarter
10. Re: Sir, You Are Being Hunted Kickstarter Nov 2, 2012, 13:26 Ozmodan

They need to change the word Kickstarter to the word computer scam because that is exactly what it is becoming. Most of these games will never get made.

If you are dead set on throwing money away, a better idea is sending it to someone who needs it like a local charity.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
31. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 30, 2012, 11:54 Ozmodan

At least his site is working, many gaming sites are down aka mmorpg.com  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 30, 2012, 10:29 Ozmodan

BobBob wrote on Oct 30, 2012, 10:10:
Do you regret not moving to the west coast?
Isn't the next event California sliding off into the pacific?

1005 Comments. 51 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo