Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 904 (Graduate)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Funcom Plans LEGO Minifigure MMOG
4. Re: Funcom Plans LEGO Minifigure MMOG Jun 28, 2012, 11:06 Ozmodan

Businesses that ignore market trends are will soon be on life support. You really have to wonder how this studio continues to exist.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > TERA's $25 Horse
30. Re: TERA's $25 Horse Jun 27, 2012, 13:42 Ozmodan

Personally spending money on this game is a fools errand. The chances of it surviving in this competitive marketplace is highly unlikely.  

News Comments > World of Warplanes Video Diary
1. Re: World of Warplanes Video Diary Jun 27, 2012, 07:25 Ozmodan

Compared to most flight simulators, this game is not very good. They would have been better off to focus on a few of the more popular planes and get the flight mechanics better than what they have now.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jun 23, 2012, 16:49 Ozmodan

Microsoft needs to cut it's office low end price. With products out there like LibreOffice why buy an expensive product like Microsoft Office?  

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
2. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 23, 2012, 16:44 Ozmodan

All the consoles are very dated. Surprise that they did not quote the Sony Exec saying how their PS3 is just as good as anything else out there and that they are waiting for the next jump in technology. Like a PC does not exist.

I have a console, but I play all the real games on a PC, the console is for the kiddie games anymore.

News Comments > Final Secret World Beta Weekend
7. Re: Final Secret World Beta Weekend Jun 20, 2012, 07:13 Ozmodan

I don't trust funcom. So I will sit this out and see how people like it.  

News Comments > On BF3 Cheating
26. Re: On BF3 Cheating Jun 18, 2012, 15:43 Ozmodan

How people rationalize cheating is comical. Cheating is cheating. If you use a cheat you are a flat out dirtbag. If you can't play a game using the rules, why even bother to play.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
19. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Jun 18, 2012, 11:48 Ozmodan

Beamer wrote on Jun 18, 2012, 09:37:
Ozmodan wrote on Jun 18, 2012, 07:39:
So many ignorant posts on this board, Linux is used by a lot of businesses. It is not just some toy as many of you seem to assume. Some of you really need to grow up.

Yes, Linus is showing a lot of frustration, but he does have an excellent point. If you are going to say you support something, you have to do it with more than just lip service.

This is one of the reasons I buy AMD boards, Nvidia seems to be constantly playing catchup these days.

Linux is actually used by most businesses, but usually in minor ways. It runs the servers, it runs the networking equipment, but only the IT support staff has a clue it's going on, which is maybe 0.5% of any business staff.

Few businesses run it in any other capacity.

That is a load of bunk, in this day and age, when you can get the operating system and software for far less than a windows system, many are making the change. Most users don't notice much change at all.

News Comments > Last Week of Free Xsyon
1. Re: Last Week of Free Xsyon Jun 18, 2012, 11:42 Ozmodan

Oh good, they want you to pay for alpha testing. Not even close to being a beta yet.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
10. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Jun 18, 2012, 07:39 Ozmodan

So many ignorant posts on this board, Linux is used by a lot of businesses. It is not just some toy as many of you seem to assume. Some of you really need to grow up.

Yes, Linus is showing a lot of frustration, but he does have an excellent point. If you are going to say you support something, you have to do it with more than just lip service.

This is one of the reasons I buy AMD boards, Nvidia seems to be constantly playing catchup these days.

News Comments > Diablo III Real-Money Auction House Launches in Americas
35. Re: Diablo III Real-Money Auction House Launches in Americas Jun 12, 2012, 23:04 Ozmodan

Have not even used the in game gold auction house yet. What is the point of buying things when the entire point of the game is a loot chase.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
24. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Jun 12, 2012, 22:58 Ozmodan

Funny I really tried to like this game, but just found it wanting. I just don't understand why people like this game. My favorite game type is space strategy games, but not this game.

I tried the beta hoping they had made it better. Definitely did not like the beta.

News Comments > Blizzard on Cheating
7. Re: Blizzard on Cheating Jun 11, 2012, 17:25 Ozmodan

Lets face it, cheating is not uncommon in Diablo III, Blizzard can't seem to track all the hacked gold out there, the gold sellers are spamming channels like mad with all the stolen gold.

You would think Blizzard would be smart enough to control such at least somewhat, but at the moment it is a zoo.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Jun 11, 2012, 12:16 Ozmodan

Playing any game on the internet that has permadeath for a character is a crapshoot. I play games on the net to have fun, not get frustrated. Nothing to do with skill, eventually the net will get you in some manner.

That is why I mock people who think they will have fun playing the new MMO Salem when it comes out. Think again, only takes one jerk from making gaming miserable for the many.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
14. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 10, 2012, 12:42 Ozmodan

Another idiot who can't face reality. How come this industry boasts so many of them? A cheap PC these days makes the xbox look bad these days.  

News Comments > Diablo III Hotfixes and More
35. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes and More Jun 10, 2012, 12:34 Ozmodan

Great, makes it even less likely I will continue playing this game, not as if gold is easy to come by to start with. So basically you just have to farm bosses if you want gold, how stupid can they get?

Seems like a bunch of idiots are at Blizzard these days, guess I just put a halt on buying anything from them.

To top that off the item drop are horrible, at least in Diablo II I got a decent drop once in a while, the itemization in III is the worst yet.
Why play a game when you never get anything interesting in the drops???

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Jun 3, 2012, 15:10 Ozmodan

What a completely stupid question. The author needs to get a clue, people are just finding different avenues to game in, the market is expanding not dying.  

News Comments > etc.
2. Spacequest Jun 2, 2012, 13:51 Ozmodan

Never thought the space quest series was very good.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
13. Re: etc., etc. Jun 1, 2012, 09:18 Ozmodan

This nonsense about off line play is ridiculous. Because of massive cheating the prior Diablo games had to separate anything done off line with anything done online and even then the cheating was evident.

I am all for keeping the cheaters from playing the game. If you don't like it, play another game. In this instance, always on internet connection is highly appropriate for this game.

For me there is nothing worse than a cheater.

News Comments > Op Ed
36. Re: Op Ed May 27, 2012, 06:51 Ozmodan

When I heard that they had almost 500 people working on that project it was almost a given they were going to fail. Great to have dreams about making a great game, but you need to hire people that how to be fiscally responsible to achieve any kind of success.  

904 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo