Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 903 (Graduate)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 3, 2012, 18:31 Ozmodan

Apple is out of control, hope the judge steps on them hard. Only so many ways to make a phone or a tablet.

Apple should be trying to compete with their product features, not with ridiculous patents that in actuality should never been granted.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Auction House Change Plans
14. Re: Diablo III Auction House Change Plans Aug 3, 2012, 15:03 Ozmodan

Don't know why Blizzard bothers, no one is playing this POS any more.  

News Comments > Dishonored Voice Cast
11. Re: Dishonored Voice Cast Aug 3, 2012, 15:01 Ozmodan

Absolutely idiotic wasting money on celebrity voice acting. And they wonder why it costs so much to make games. You could pull some bums off the street and no one would notice!  

News Comments > Ubisoft uPlay Security Flaw
33. Re: Ubisoft uPlay Security Flaw Jul 30, 2012, 18:10 Ozmodan

Another reason to avoid Ubisoft games like the plague. Have not bought one since they implemented their horrid DRM.

Made the kids take a couple of their games back.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
25. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Jul 30, 2012, 04:24 Ozmodan

With a laptop, I am at the builders mercy to what they put in it and what I can add after. The gaming laptops I have seen run quite hot, you put them on your lap and they will fry it. Then you have the sales idiots who tell you that Intel graphics are fine.

While laptops are fine for some things, you still need a desktop for decent gaming.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jul 25, 2012, 15:24 Ozmodan

Not sure how having to be extremely paranoid in a game like Dayz, translates to having fun, but seems a lot of people like that feeling.

After experiencing too many of the childish, immature kids that get their kicks ruining other peoples play in that game, you can have it.

News Comments > WoW Mists of Pandaria in September
23. Re: WoW Mists of Pandaria in September Jul 25, 2012, 15:16 Ozmodan

Panda's are not enough to get me to buy the game especially since some gold seller hacked the account while the subscription was expired.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2012, 07:16 Ozmodan

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jul 23, 2012, 22:52:
One can only hope that DayZ attracts all the griefers from elsewhere so that the rest of us can play our games in peace

Exactly. Pvp at it's worst. Can't believe all the idiots raving about this game, it is full of childish morons whose only goal is to ruin your gameplay.

News Comments > Diablo III Invulnerability Exploit [Updated]
45. Re: Diablo III Invulnerability Exploit [Updated] Jul 23, 2012, 18:57 Ozmodan

Got all the classes to at least mid 40's and quit. I am very disappointed in this game, Blizzard blew it.

With hundreds of hours invested in the game, never saw one legendary item. 95% of the rares you find are only good for salvage. Tried playing with items I found, but when you are in the 40's and still finding gear in the low thirties...well it is not good.

Just horrible itemization. About the worst I have experienced in a game.

So who really cares if there are exploits, most of us quit the game weeks ago!

News Comments > Minecraft Patent Lawsuit
53. Re: Minecraft Patent Lawsuit Jul 23, 2012, 09:07 Ozmodan

The dumb thing is, the Supreme court already said that software patents were not legal. Just that they did not make the decision broad enough just restricted it to one case.

If you read the patent laws, there is no way a software patent will stand up, it is just a mathematical formula when you get down to the nitty gritty and that fails the patent test.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
2. Re: Using Twitter To Identify Psychopaths Jul 21, 2012, 15:09 Ozmodan

Pumas wrote on Jul 21, 2012, 14:40:
The use of twitter in general signifies at least some kind of psychosis.

Hehe, I agree.

On another note, what is the next thing they are going to propose, arresting people before they do something like in the Tom Cruise movie. Sorry, just like this twitter thing it is unconstitutional, of course no one cares about that in the current administration.

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Jul 21, 2012, 15:05 Ozmodan

Oh give me a break, Microsoft is the 800 lb gorilla in this case and it is absurd to charge an indie 40k+ for a patch.

The only bad guy here is Microsoft as the developer made the game exclusive for their box.

The problem here is drawing the line at one patch, when Microsoft needs to be a bit more flexible. If the game was on Steam it would have been No issue at all.

I have no sympathy for any writer that tries to make out Microsoft the good guy in any way shape or form. He is an IDIOT!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
25. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 12, 2012, 16:47 Ozmodan

If you think about it, for same day delivery, Amazon is going to have to charge a significant delivery charge. Plus they have to add in tax too. Please explain how this is going to drive local businesses out of the business? Sure might be a few who don't mind the extra charge, but in the long run, I would much rather buy it from the store or from another internet retailer that does charge tax.  

News Comments > Ultima Forever: Quest for the Avatar Announced
37. Re: Ultima Forever: Quest for the Avatar Announced Jul 12, 2012, 16:38 Ozmodan

The Ultima series and Diablo are worlds apart. Mixing PC and tablets means really crappy UI. I will pass on this POS.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 10, 2012, 19:38 Ozmodan

Axis wrote on Jul 10, 2012, 17:18:
The OUYA may not be getting much attention now, but wait in about 6 months you'll be seeing it all over the place.

It's going to completely blow away the console industry over time - mark my word.

Well to start with, no game company that works on a decent game is going to sell it for .99 cents. Just not going to happen. The developers are in la la land if they think there are going to be good low cost games for this console unless they go the item shop route which a lot of people just won't play.

News Comments > Project Copernicus Trailer
9. Re: Project Copernicus Trailer Jul 10, 2012, 06:37 Ozmodan

Steele Johnson wrote on Jul 10, 2012, 00:44:
Jerykk wrote on Jul 9, 2012, 23:52:
JohnBirshire wrote on Jul 9, 2012, 22:58:
They should have stuck to Copernicus and never bothered with Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning. Which, by the way, is an atrocious name. Even if it was the best game ever made, it wouldn't have broken even.

And a generic fantasy MMO would have been a success..? The MMO market is completely saturated, especially for a fantasy MMORPG. 38 Studios would have spent significantly more time and money developing Copernicus, only for it to inevitably fail and go F2P within six months. The whole reason they even created KoA was to help fund Copernicus.

No, what they should have done was stop wasting money on R.A. Salvatore and instead create a genuinely unique setting and lore, then apply it to a good, single-player RPG. There are so many unexplored settings or themes that could make for compelling RPGs. Ancient Rome, the Old West, '50s mafia, steampunk, noir, etc. But nope, they insisted on making yet another traditional fantasy game.

I agree with this. Only a dumbass company would invest in a current gen mmo, fantasy or not. The genre is done until something completely different comes along and replaces it.

I have to completely disagree with that. There is plenty of room out there to innovate, just that most of these big companies don't have the guts to try it, we just see the exact same formula over and over again.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III Limited Edition Details
2. Re: Assassin's Creed III Limited Edition Details Jul 2, 2012, 10:34 Ozmodan

Wow $120 for a console version, stand up and get ripped off....  

News Comments > Sony to Acquire Gaikai
4. Re: Sony to Acquire Gaikai Jul 2, 2012, 10:32 Ozmodan

If anyone can kill this deal, SOE will.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 29, 2012, 11:22 Ozmodan

Why anyone would read that rag, they only spout corporate nonsense and only if it meets there overly liberal agenda.  

News Comments > Funcom Plans LEGO Minifigure MMOG
4. Re: Funcom Plans LEGO Minifigure MMOG Jun 28, 2012, 11:06 Ozmodan

Businesses that ignore market trends are will soon be on life support. You really have to wonder how this studio continues to exist.  

903 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo