Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 975 (Graduate)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III PvP Details Coming "Very Soon"
14. Re: Diablo III PvP Details Coming "Very Soon" Nov 28, 2012, 07:25 Ozmodan

Too little too late. The game is dead and pvp will not resurrect it.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
11. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 26, 2012, 17:36 Ozmodan

SectorEffector wrote on Nov 26, 2012, 11:50:
Ozmodan wrote on Nov 26, 2012, 10:50:
Anyone that wastes money on an ipad has a screw loose. They are so limited atm with what you can do with them. Give me a laptop any day in the week.

I think I'm quite rational and the lady friend loves it for school and using it for studying.

You've got a bigger issue if you don't understand a demographic then suddenly they must have screws loose.

Pads are useless for school, the ipad even more so because it is so expensive. You cannot type a paper on one, which is kind of needed in a school setting. So if you wasted your money on one I feel sorry for you because you are really missing out.

I can do anything on a laptop you can do on a pad and then there are tons of things I can do on a laptop you just cannot do on a pad.

Try reading this article:

http://betanews.com/2012/07/23/you-cant-do-real-work-on-a-tablet/

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Nov 26, 2012, 13:52 Ozmodan

Only need two lessons for COH, don't associate with NCSoft, they shut games down for the stupidest things. You also have a limited audience with a superhero game.

As to Neverwinter, complete waste of time, number one it is being done by Cryptic, it's idea of UGC is pathetic and you have to pay for it beyond the first few iterations. Secondly it is PW and anyone who has played a PW game knows what I am talking about.

If you are holding out for Neverwinter you are going to be majorly disappointed.

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 26, 2012, 10:50 Ozmodan

Anyone that wastes money on an ipad has a screw loose. They are so limited atm with what you can do with them. Give me a laptop any day in the week.  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Nov 24, 2012, 17:28 Ozmodan

Forget the scanner, just install Microsoft's Security Essentials. Works fine and it is not near as intrusive as some of the other virus programs.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 21, 2012, 14:17 Ozmodan

Software patents are basically illegal because all software breaks down to a mathematical formula and the Supreme court has already said that you cannot patent a mathematical formula.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Nov 21, 2012, 09:42 Ozmodan

The Vita is a dead system, they are not selling well at all. Many of the game developers are avoiding it.  

News Comments > Op Ed
18. Re: Op Ed Nov 19, 2012, 17:44 Ozmodan

Seems to me a lot of sour grapes. If people are willing to pay for what they get, why complain? My kids love the new game, well worth the changes.  

News Comments > Croteam on Windows 8 Issues
23. Re: Croteam on Windows 8 Issues Nov 17, 2012, 16:27 Ozmodan

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Nov 17, 2012, 16:12:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Nov 17, 2012, 15:52:
I'd be incredibly surprised if Microsoft didn't come under regulatory scrutiny, as the requirement to use the Windows Store to distribute WinRT apps is fundamentally anti-competitive. I honestly don't understand why Microsoft thinks it can get away with it.
So, has apple come under regulatory scrutiny yet?

Yep, Microsoft is just watching apple. Excellent point.

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 15, 2012, 17:42 Ozmodan

Siri sucks compared to google voice. I can verify that first hand. GF has iphone 5 and can't tell you them number of times Siri has failed when my google voice succeeded.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Nov 15, 2012, 17:39 Ozmodan

I don't get it. Who in the world watches professional gamers when they could be playing one themselves. My free time to play games is limited and I certainly am not going to waste that watching someone else play.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Nov 15, 2012, 10:31 Ozmodan

Video is way too long because of too many people patting themselves on the back constantly.  

News Comments > Two for One FORGE Next Month
5. Re: Two for One FORGE Next Month Nov 15, 2012, 10:23 Ozmodan

Pvp games are fun initially, but have no staying power. They usually die before a year is out. Don't see anything different with this game. So buy it knowing it will be a short time game.

The only thing "AAA" about this game is the over the top advertising.

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Reference Drivers
4. Re: NVIDIA Beta Reference Drivers Nov 13, 2012, 07:18 Ozmodan

Been burned too many times by Nvidia beta drivers. Download them at your peril.  

News Comments > Win8 Exclusive DirectX 11.1?
3. Re: Win8 Exclusive DirectX 11.1? Nov 12, 2012, 10:18 Ozmodan

It will take game companies years to integrate 3D in their games and why bother it is more fluff than a needed feature.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
1. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Nov 11, 2012, 15:39 Ozmodan

I am happy that ARM based chips are doing well and providing a competitive marketplace. On the other hand, the chance that ARMS will be in gaming computers any time soon is a pipe dream. Intel has pushed AMD almost out of the marketplace and is also making strides in energy efficiency. I am not a big Intel fan, but it has to be obvious to anyone the huge lead they have in processing power.

If someone anytime soon tells me they have a ARM based gaming computer I am going to laugh at them.

News Comments > Molyneux's Curious PC Curiosity Explanation
16. Re: Molyneux's Curious PC Curiosity Explanation Nov 10, 2012, 12:58 Ozmodan

Amazing how easily people get excited over such a simple game. Took me about 5 minutes to get bored with it. No wonder sophisticated games seem to have low populations.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 9, 2012, 14:21 Ozmodan

This does not bode well for a play station 4 any time soon. Looks like the xbox 720 will be the only option for a while.

It also brings into question what will happen to SOE. Will Sony have to sell off pieces and parts to stay alive?

News Comments > Diablo III Bans
20. Re: Diablo III Bans Nov 9, 2012, 14:11 Ozmodan

ViRGE wrote on Nov 9, 2012, 11:21:
I'm still dumbfounded by how we've reached the point where you aren't allowed to cheat in a single-player game.

Doh, it is certainly not single player with the auction house, I am dumbfounded you even thought it was.

News Comments > Diablo III Bans
19. Re: Diablo III Bans Nov 9, 2012, 14:06 Ozmodan

it is so easy to dual boot a system, why in the world would anyone try to play Diablo III through vine. Stupid is as stupid does.  

975 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo