Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 903 (Graduate)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > City of Heroes to End; Paragon Studios Closed
20. Re: City of Heroes to End; Paragon Studios Closed Aug 31, 2012, 17:54 Ozmodan

NCSoft bails on a game if you look at them crosseyed. Horrible studio, I just don't play their games anymore period.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 31, 2012, 07:12 Ozmodan

Basically Ouya must be internet connected to work, if you internet is down, no games, no Ouya. No thanks. Besides, atm the games available for the OS are not even close to what I can get on a regular console.  

News Comments > Fallen Enchantress Preorders Get Beta Access
5. Re: Fallen Enchantress Preorders Get Beta Access Aug 30, 2012, 06:57 Ozmodan

Last fantasy strategy game from them was a disaster. I can definitely say I will NOT be preordering this game. I will wait for reviews.  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Launches
44. Re: Guild Wars 2 Launches Aug 28, 2012, 12:45 Ozmodan

Someone has maxed a crafter already. Give me a break, this is just another copy cat MMO with very little substance behind it. No challenge, strictly fun. We saw that with SWTOR and the exact same complaints will follow this title. Nothing original, at least their is no subscription for this game, kudos to the developers for that.

Fun is great, and this game has plenty of that, but in the long run, it is the same old, same old crap they have been serving to the MMO players since EQ was unfurled.

I have nothing against fun, BUT there is nothing new in this title, just presented in a slightly different manner. Anyone thinking this will be a game they play for a long time has been smoking something far more potent than weed.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
30. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 25, 2012, 14:57 Ozmodan

I think most of you are completely missing the point. There is nothing wrong with the interface! Get a life, accept that change is inevitable. It is a much better interface than prior windows interfaces.

I installed windows 8 on a local PC that seniors use. Guess what, they all loved it. It was far easier to use than their old XP. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. For the average user, Windows 8 is better!.

So tired of people who can't step back and look at something like someone else might.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
19. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 23, 2012, 14:46 Ozmodan

Well the Windows 7 article forgot one big point. Windows 8 is going to be far cheaper than 7, hence I think 8 will be far more popular than he thinks.

Oh and to all of you whining about Windows 8, if you took some time to get used to it, you would realize it is far superior to 7.

Put it on my mother's computer and she was saying how much easier it is to use. There are a lot of computer illiterate people out there who will love it.

News Comments > More on New Black Isle
18. Re: More on New Black Isle Aug 23, 2012, 14:32 Ozmodan

Considering Interplay is bordering on the brink of insolvency, this sounds like more of a marketing ploy than anything else.  

News Comments > Broken Sword Kickstarter
9. Re: Broken Sword Kickstarter Aug 23, 2012, 14:28 Ozmodan

After you get burnt a few times on this prefunding kick, you will think twice about who you fund with a kickstarter because a bunch of these kickstarters will never generate anything.

It is actually far more risky than buying a prerelease.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 22, 2012, 17:08 Ozmodan

Have to agree, Apple has copied so many other people's ideas, it is really stupid for them to be whining about the shoe being on the other foot.  

News Comments > Black Isle Studios Name Revived
22. Re: Black Isle Studios Name Revived Aug 22, 2012, 16:59 Ozmodan

None of the original people so who cares? They would be better off naming the company something new instead of saddling them with expectations from people long gone.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: PC Laptop buying guide Aug 22, 2012, 13:24 Ozmodan

When an article recommends laptops with an Intel graphics chips, I immediately mark it down as done by clueless individuals. Even if Intel actually designed a decent graphics chip, their drivers are so bad as to be useless half the time.  

News Comments > Ubisoft: PC Piracy Rate 93-95%
75. Re: Ubisoft: PC Piracy Rate 93-95% Aug 22, 2012, 13:15 Ozmodan

Everyone knows that Ubisoft just makes up numbers to suit it's agenda.

Simple solution, ignore all Ubisoft games period.

My guess is piracy is about a third of what they made up.

News Comments > Iron Sky Game Plans
8. Re: Iron Sky Game Plans Aug 20, 2012, 13:36 Ozmodan

Nazis on the moon huh. Have to wonder how they come up with such a silly plot. Why not green worms or purple people eaters.  

News Comments > Heroes of Newerth Core Pool Launches Today
8. Re: Heroes of Newerth Core Pool Launches Today Aug 18, 2012, 07:41 Ozmodan

My experience with all these MOBAs is that it is truely the worst playerbase I have ever met. So many rude spoiled children, all yelling at you.  

News Comments > Spector Calls Out Carmack & Sweeney
15. Re: Spector Calls Out Carmack & Sweeney Aug 16, 2012, 14:13 Ozmodan

Fion wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 13:34:
AI will continue to suck if the console remains the dominant platform. With such strict resource management console games require very little of the hardware is every dedicated to AI. Not when console gamers continue to scream for better graphics that these aging consoles are increasingly unable to put out.

If a game company is going to come along and write an amazing AI for their game, it'll be a PC game. Perhaps someone should write an AI API. There are already API's for just about everything else after all.

Good post, what I was going to say.

News Comments > Stardock Sues Ex-Employee for $1M
23. Re: Stardock Sues Ex-Employee for $1M Aug 16, 2012, 14:07 Ozmodan

If Alexandra did do such, then shame on her. As to Stardock accusing her of them losing money on the game that is completely laughable. They were the ones who released a horrible and buggy game, no one else.

BTW Stardock, ever heard of doing server backups??? Most successful businesses I know, do so and keep some off site.

Looks to me like Stardock has not a clue when it comes to protecting their assets.

News Comments > More Diablo III 1.04 Details
23. Re: More Diablo III 1.04 Details Aug 15, 2012, 17:47 Ozmodan

Considering I never saw one legendary during over 70+ hours of gameplay, who really cares. Saw a lot on the AH of course, but why use an AH when the entire purpose of the game is loot finding.

They really need to fix the itemization. I got a rare leveling my 50+ monk, it was some level 30 junk. That right there is the problem with this game. Never saw so much useless junk, including most rares.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 14, 2012, 12:37 Ozmodan

The one thing Apple is good at is stealing others designs and then telling everyone is was their idea.

The only thing Steve Jobs was good at was thievery.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
5. Re: Evening Mobilization Aug 9, 2012, 06:02 Ozmodan

funny, never played a game on the phone, yet I play games a lot.

Guess I am more discerning when it comes to the games I play, those on the iphone don't meet my standards.

News Comments > THQ Results: InSane Cancelled
18. Re: THQ Results: InSane Cancelled Aug 6, 2012, 23:25 Ozmodan

George Broussard is definitely not one to follow on twitter, after 12 years he had to give the duke nukem title to someone else to finish.

I certainly would not quote him in any post except to ridicule him.

This is probably a good move, I don't see how Insane would make a good pc game at all.

903 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo