Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1130 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 7, 2013, 11:21 Ozmodan

Apple makes good laptops, but the huge price differential kills any advantage. I can still buy a laptop as good as theirs for a good deal less.

Besides that few games bother to actually make apple versions. My son sings their praises, but you won't see me toting one around or recommending them to anyone.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Project Eternity Art & Screenshot
13. Re: Project Eternity Art & Screenshot Aug 7, 2013, 11:01 Ozmodan

looks like some games I played in the 90's  

News Comments > 7 Days to Die Kickstarted
4. Re: 7 Days to Die Kickstarted Aug 7, 2013, 11:00 Ozmodan

Enough on the zombie games, geez do any of this companies have any inspiration to come up with something different?

Bunch of losers if you ask me.

News Comments > King Arthur's Gold Beta
3. Re: King Arthur's Gold Beta Aug 6, 2013, 17:40 Ozmodan

Paying to Beta test anything is ludicrous. It just makes you their mark.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 5, 2013, 19:27 Ozmodan

Come on Microsoft, I can get a nice laptop for that price, wake up!  

News Comments > Infinite Crisis Trailer
1. Re: Infinite Crisis Trailer Aug 5, 2013, 19:25 Ozmodan

Late to the party, this game will fizzle, not enough MOBA players out there and this game is NOT that good.  

News Comments > Marvel Heroes Patch Adds Human Torch & Speedier Progression
3. Re: Marvel Heroes Patch Adds Human Torch & Speedier Progression Aug 5, 2013, 19:24 Ozmodan

Game should have been btp, I would have bought it, as it stands now, it is not doing well because the marketing guys really messed up.  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
7. Re: Sunday Consolidation Aug 4, 2013, 19:17 Ozmodan

The guy was smoking some serious crack when he wrote that xbox article. First you can't compare the old ps3 with the ps4. The ps3 while graphically superior, was very hard to code, hence only the developers who figured out how to code the graphics made great looking games, the ps4 on the other hand uses common place graphics chips, much easier to code for.

He wrote a lot of hot air, I don't believe one of his points holds water. He is an idiot in my opinion, he slanted the article to the result he wanted, ignoring anything that might not support it.

It is real easy to see, writing for the xbox, you either write it the way Microsoft wants or you go do it on the sony. CCP wanted to do their console game on the xbox, but Microsoft was such an asshat about it, they just went and wrote it for the ps3 instead. That is a prime example why the xbox one will not dominate and why the author is an idiot.

News Comments > Omerta City of Gangsters for OS X Released
1. Re: Omerta City of Gangsters for OS X Released Aug 2, 2013, 20:52 Ozmodan

Horrible game IMO. Thought they had gone belly up.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Aug 1, 2013, 07:40 Ozmodan

The kingdoms of Amalur spiel made me laugh. All of the postmortem failed to mention that a 400 person staff really needs far more funding then they had. The old saying, "Too many cooks spoil the broth" is very apropos here. They might have thought they were using Agile development correctly, but they really failed to realize that Agile works much better with small groups. Employing it over a 400 person staff would be a nightmare.

The sad thing is, they still don't realize all the mistakes they made...

News Comments > Op Ed
49. Re: Op Ed Jul 30, 2013, 11:34 Ozmodan

Who the heck gives a crap who Phil Fish is. Never heard of him and really don't care to find out either.

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. Getting serious over games show your priorities are whacked. It is a recreational past time.

News Comments > Saints Row IV Still RC Down Under
3. Re: Saints Row IV Still RC Down Under Jul 29, 2013, 11:12 Ozmodan

Stupid game, hope it flops. At least the Aussies have the huspah to condemn it.

There are tons of bad parents out there that will let their kids play this.

News Comments > Journey of a Roach Announced
3. Re: Journey of a Roach Announced Jul 29, 2013, 11:09 Ozmodan

You know if you are going to make a game about bugs, you could at least pick one that does not connote such a nasty reputation.

Don't think I will be letting the kids play this any time soon.

News Comments > IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Preorders
10. Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Preorders Jul 29, 2013, 11:03 Ozmodan

This is getting ridiculous, you have to buy the focke wulf in the store to fly it?

Tired of money grubbing devs, won't be sending money there way any time soon.

News Comments > Battlezone, Star Control & More Atari IP Sold: Chris Taylor and Total Annihilation Reunited
12. Re: Battlezone, Star Control & More Atari IP Sold: Chris Taylor and Total Annihilation Reunited Jul 22, 2013, 12:38 Ozmodan

Worst news ever, Wargaming has Master of Orion IP.  

News Comments > Homeworld HD and Homeworld 2 HD Announced
24. Re: Homeworld HD and Homeworld 2 HD Announced Jul 20, 2013, 21:51 Ozmodan

I don't have high hopes that Gearbox can do this.  

News Comments > 7 Days to Die Kickstarter
10. Re: 7 Days to Die Kickstarter Jul 17, 2013, 18:04 Ozmodan

Isn't there enough zombie games out there? Kickstarter is becoming home to a lot of fools.  

News Comments > Neverwinter Free & Premium Content Next Month
14. Re: Neverwinter Free & Premium Content Next Month Jul 16, 2013, 17:14 Ozmodan

Kegaro wrote on Jul 16, 2013, 14:49:
It's not pay to win, it's pay to have right now. Everything in game is obtainable without having to pay for anything. Other then a few cosmetic things, that aren't game changing.
Excuse me that is complete nonsense!, it is pay to win all the way. Spend some time on how runes work, you might grasp why people call it pay-to-win!

News Comments > Neverwinter Free & Premium Content Next Month
13. Re: Neverwinter Free & Premium Content Next Month Jul 16, 2013, 17:12 Ozmodan

Just take this monstrosity off-line. Worst cash shop in the business along with bad design makes this game a laughing stock. Whoever sold them the rights to the Neverwinter name should be ashamed!  

News Comments > Spicy Horse's Alice Film Kickstarter
13. Re: Spicy Horse's Alice Film Kickstarter Jul 16, 2013, 17:10 Ozmodan

Enough! Commit this guy before he does something crazy, oh right he has already done that....

1130 Comments. 57 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo