Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1130 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous on December 16
18. Re: Elite: Dangerous on December 16 Nov 7, 2014, 15:20 Ozmodan

I tried the beta, looks like they put alot of thought into the game, but it just does not feel right having to aim your ship to shoot. Just seems a bit ridiculous in a space game.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ubisoft vs. Steam?
74. Re: Ubisoft vs. Steam? Nov 7, 2014, 14:43 Ozmodan

Well that was a braindead move Ubisoft, if you want to shoot your own foot off, go right ahead, but there are too many good games out there that are on steam.

+1 to clueless publishers.

News Comments > Microtransaction Hints in Leaked Just Cause 3 Screenshots?
8. Re: Microtransaction Hints in Leaked Just Cause 3 Screenshots? Nov 5, 2014, 16:35 Ozmodan

nin wrote on Nov 5, 2014, 10:05:
Ozmodan wrote on Nov 5, 2014, 10:01:
I don't really think that anyone cares. Just cause 2 was nothing more than a very mediocre game, I really doubt the third version will be anything different. I certainly won't waste my money on it, I learned my lesson with 2.

Ok, that's an 8 out of 10 on the troll scale. Impressive!

edit: I'm curious why you post, frankly, when all you do is bitch. Is your life really that bad? Do you actually enjoy gaming, or is it more about throwing a turd in the punch bowl at any opportunity?

I feel sorry for the kids you mention in some of your posts. It must really suck to have such a downer in their lives.

So you think Just Cause 2 was a good game? IMO there are tons of much better games out there. Sorry you have having a bad day, hope it gets better.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 5, 2014, 10:06 Ozmodan

Last Year game is an outright loser. I really pity any fool that pledges any money to them.

Blackwake is going to be a f2p and we all know where that is headed.

It is getting really hard to find a decent game on kickstarter anymore they are really letting the riff raff in.

News Comments > Microtransaction Hints in Leaked Just Cause 3 Screenshots?
1. Re: Microtransaction Hints in Leaked Just Cause 3 Screenshots? Nov 5, 2014, 10:01 Ozmodan

I don't really think that anyone cares. Just cause 2 was nothing more than a very mediocre game, I really doubt the third version will be anything different. I certainly won't waste my money on it, I learned my lesson with 2.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 4, 2014, 19:54 Ozmodan

Looks like the PS4's graphics are not the most optimum for action games.  

News Comments > Sun Sets on Dawngate
3. Re: Sun Sets on Dawngate Nov 4, 2014, 19:40 Ozmodan

MOBA's are on the decline. EA got in a bit late to the party.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Nov 3, 2014, 11:33 Ozmodan

I really don't get the clueless people that make bots. I guess it is the idiots that buy them. What is the point of playing a game that you really don't play?

I caught one of the kids botting in a game because some of his friends were doing it and he thought he had to keep up. Needless to say, he lost computer privileges for a month. I think he got the point. Of course any adults that do it have the huge "Clueless" sign imprinted on their forehead.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Zombies Confirmed
2. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Zombies Confirmed Nov 3, 2014, 11:28 Ozmodan

Of course the kids want the zombies pack, so ridiculous I have to spend another $50 for it. Almost want to tell the kids tough, I don't like be railroaded into buying something just for zombies and some additional maps.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition Nov 3, 2014, 10:51 Ozmodan

I will get this game for the kids, BUT I will be dammned if I drop more than the normal $60 for this game.

It seems more and more we are getting soaked for early access nonsense. All the DLC is bad enough, but this is just over the top!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 29, 2014, 14:24 Ozmodan

Numinar wrote on Oct 29, 2014, 14:01:
Task wrote on Oct 29, 2014, 12:03:
500 mil for Destiny, what a joke man. One of my friends was urging me to get it, but it seemed like Bungie was hyping that game to the moon and back and I was right. Maybe they should of used those millions to upgrade the story.

I remember when I fell for SWG hype back in the day, which admittedly had a better sandbox concept for an MMO, way better than any WoW or wow clone that came after, but it was still buggy and missing tons of things.

Destiny is actually really good, really polished, really fun.

It's a shooter with some MMO trappings, not an FPSMMO and I think the marketing had a similar message. By shooter standards the content is generous and replayable and very fun.

As for 500M? Pretty sure that got debunked. Even if true though that's not how you judge the game unless you are an Activision Shareholder. Judge it by what it does right and wrong against it's contemporaries and predecessors. I don't care how many hundreds of hours and miles of content is in the next WoW expansion if I don't enjoy a single second of it.

Still no announced date for the PC and those players will stick around, not like the console players who are off on the next great thing soon as it is out. Bungie can't put enough content out to keep them playing. Fun game, but I don't see the staying power.

News Comments > EVE Online Phoebe Update Next Week
2. Re: EVE Online Phoebe Update Next Week Oct 29, 2014, 14:17 Ozmodan

They keep fixing and changing things, but the most obvious mechanic in the game that needs some love is mining and they again completely ignore it.  

News Comments > Gunscape Wins at PAX AU
1. Re: Gunscape Wins at PAX AU Oct 29, 2014, 14:16 Ozmodan

So they won even before the event started? Sounds like some money changed hands if you ask me.  

News Comments > WildStar Realm Transfers
6. Re: WildStar Realm Transfers Oct 29, 2014, 14:13 Ozmodan

game is pretty much dead. Why anyone thought they needed to make another cartoonish theme park is beyond many of us.

Tried the beta, which saved me from wasting money on the game.

News Comments > Skara: The Blade Remains Early Access
1. Re: Skara: The Blade Remains Early Access Oct 27, 2014, 20:41 Ozmodan

Nice idea, but trying to compete in a crowded f2p market is just stupid. Should have just went for b2p. F2p is a death knell for a game like this.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2014, 18:20 Ozmodan

People who don't wash their jeans will find themselves sitting by themselves. They are also a walking germ factory.

News Comments > On Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Mantle Support
16. Re: On Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Mantle Support Oct 26, 2014, 18:13 Ozmodan

How many people have 4k resolution on their monitors. Until the price comes down, I don't think it is that big a deal.  

News Comments > Fractured Space Announced
10. Re: Fractured Space Announced Oct 22, 2014, 16:36 Ozmodan

Soon as they announce free-to-play it immediately becomes POS!  

News Comments > John Riccitiello New Unity CEO
8. Re: John Riccitiello New Unity CEO Oct 22, 2014, 16:35 Ozmodan

Well the price on Unity just skyrocketed not that it makes much of a difference, no serious developer would ever use it.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 21, 2014, 05:48 Ozmodan

Funny, the media had the laptop dead and gone with the popularity of the pads, now all of a sudden the new ipads with minor changes are not selling well.

Only so much you can do on a pad. Even with a keypad it is hard to type on.

1130 Comments. 57 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo